Did Marvel jump the shark with this Christmas-tree Superman ripoff guy?

Did Marvel jump the shark with this Christmas-tree Superman ripoff guy?

Overpowered and written dull. Waste of a fine actor

I completely forgot he existed desu

They are going to need powerful heroes like him, Thor, Hulk, Strange, Miss Marvel to take on Thanos.

He's probably gonna die in the next movie

a pinch of paprika

>the snarky AI died for this
Worst Marvel character, bring Jarvis back

>OP
His entire existence in the MCU has been built upon his inevitable death if you weren't aware.

Absolutely this. Love the actor, hate the character.

I hate this character. He just annoys me when on screen. Even the nigger flying guy is better.

>TWO PINCHES!?

Overpowered as hell.
>indestructible
>super strength
>can fly/levitate
>can shoot a huge ass destructo-beam
>can turn invisible and float through walls
What the fuck were they thinking, he's God-mode.

>7 inches

>he's God-mode

You won't be saying that after Infinity War part 1, when he gets BTFO by a guy who's glave can cut atoms in half.

>I don't know what's in this, but it is NOT paprika

I think Vision was trying to drug her.

He's one of the annoying elements of the Civil War airport battle, he barely does anything for most of it
>stops the bus from hitting Black Panther
>flies through Ant-Man and tries to collapse the tower in front of the jet

And when he's onscreen the CGI is noticeably bad, like unfinished, the textures are all low-res and shit. Tony's armor during the AoU Sokovia battle is similarly distracting

I totally forgot I was reading Sup Forums until this post.

This guy is the only thing that entertained me in these abominable capehist movies. And I'm talking his talking scenes, not when he's part of the cgi crapfest fight

they made him a pacifist. and like the other user said he won't matter much on his own against Thanos

His arc is about him becoming more human.

> He falls in love
> He becomes aware of his own mortality
> He connects with Wanda because like him she is not human.

Wanda is becoming less human and more God-like (either purely as a result of her powers and humans fear of her, or perhaps the machinations of Chthon). While Vision is under threat from Thanos, Wanda is a threat to Thanos.

He was "dreaming" BEFORE Thor gave him "life".

He only cares about Wanda.

Both of them could kill the other Avengers in seconds but hold back because of each other.

>Superman ripoff

J'onn can't even get any love when he's getting his gig jacked

Thanking Thanos won't be anything more than a giant purple condom for the Avengers to make a fool out of. It's like you've never watched one of these movies before.

I feel like he should have had a different face. Like plain white eyes and maybe a mask-like plate over his face or something. He looks too much like a guy with his face painted

BTW Bettany is perfect cast for Gerard imo