Rape and kill little kids

>Rape and kill little kids
>Get burned by their parents
>Get powers to enter dreams
>Never enter in the dream to any kid to rape or kill them, just teens.
mmm.... what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uD0qyXMjb1s
dailymotion.com/video/x33m144
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums: the character

I mean if he was into kids why not enter their dreams?
Why not rape lolis in their dreams if you had the power and not just kill teens
At least that's what I would do

>attacks a people through their children

putin-core
its amerikuka

His taste grew up with him

The great thing about the new one was the whole sub plot of whether they got the wrong guy and freddy was innocent

wtf is wrong with Americans that this guy and Jason are like huge heroes and pop culture icons, is it just self-loathing that you want to be murdered by crazy maniacs?

Let me guess, you're a leaf?

Yeah and the shittiest thing about the remake was that it was a stupid ruse and he actually did do it.

>only someone who doesnt hero worship someone who kills young white people could be a a canadian

that guy was right youre fucked in the head cuckolds

It's not just America it's the whole world.
Englund said he was in Moscow and couldn't believe it when he noticed a kiosk selling tons of cheap Freddy crap.

because kids' dreams are all like youtube.com/watch?v=uD0qyXMjb1s

He was ALWAYS supposed to be a pedophile. Even in the original one, but they changed it to child killer at the last minute because some huge pedophile scandal happened.

what, did NAMBLA threaten to sue them? lol

Man the hands down scariest scene in Nightmare on Elm Street was when Freddy turned Nancy into an old hag and.........ohh

He never raped anyone

Little kids aren't as fun to kill. They'd just curl into a ball and cry for mommy. No chase, no good material to harass them, etc.

Just thought it'd be weird. It's seems somewhat implied but even then they probably thought people would like freddy like they did jason so they didn't want to make him a degenerate pedo. Being a serial killer is still better.

The two movies that deal with the remake and freddys dead are the worst.
In some scripts of FvJ I think they said that freddy molested jason

No. There was a series of child molestations happening in California at the time of filming and producers wanted to avoid any comparisons.

>producers want to avoid free publicity
What?

being compared to a child molestation case isn't good publicity. Contrary to the idiom, there is such a thing as bad press.

Yes, the producers of a movie designed to evoke disgust and fear would obviously not want free publicity from a case evoking disgust and fear from the public, that makes sense, because political correctness is logical and capitalism operates according to it, I agree.

You really don't understand it do you?

No one wants to be compared to a child molester. It's not "good publicity" even for a horror movie. There is such a thing as bad press.

It's like when a school shooting happens, movie companies will often pull releases of movies that have similarities as to air that movie / tv show would be seen as bad taste.

wew lad. your sarcasm has brickwalled. dial it down.

Freddy Krueger is a child killer.

still would desu. I don't think she looks too bad.

murder isn't as bad as rape, especially when it involves children

Didn't your simile involve a school shooting?

*drops browser tab*

maybe they never reported it, his revenge was more of a focus then kid fucking i guess...
laugh whenever people think he's a great character
even though he is, l

Are you okay?

yeah I know but there's people that believe killing children is better than raping them and they were all like "muh favourite killer can't be a pedo"
amazing how the pedo histeria have destroyed comon sense
how can people believe that a child killer wouldn't molest them is beyond me

>didn't want to make him a degenerate pedo. Being a serial killer is still better.
killing kids is ok, raping them is not
amazing

hahahahahaaha
people like you exist

He literally never raped anyone.

are you fucking telling me that he would kidnap a little girl to kill her and he wouldn't rape them first?
are your really fucking retarded?
are you one of those that loved fredie cause the fun kill and now can't accept that he was just evil?

>muh based fredie wouldn't rape a kid just kill them and torture them wich is ok mkay
>my jason would never kick a dog just kill people, he's an ok dude
americans are so retarded

His dick got burnt off

in his dream he could turn his fingers into needles
he didn't reconstruct his face to be more scary

The point was that he did it to get revenge on the parents. Killing Adults is boring I guess, and them opening the door to see their kid has been eaten by his bed and turned into a Slushee is much more fun.

It's the truth.

Now stop sperging out and face the facts.

his dick got burnt off

what's the truth?
that child killers don't rape their victims?
that's no truth, that's a fantasy born from pedo hiseria and a sick society that puts males in jail for fucking 16 years old and then glorifies killers
he could reconstruct himself

Freddy did not rape anyone.

Prove me wrong. You can't.

dailymotion.com/video/x33m144

you are stupid
show me one child killer that wasn't a rapist

Like I thought. No proof

Another internet argument won by me. Chalk it up!

>you'll never be able to invade people's dreams and act out your twisted fetishes on them

dude robert englum himself said that the character was a pedophile but they didn't show it cause there was a case in california
if you really believe that a child killer and torturer wouldn't rape the child you are beyond saving

Pure nonsensical conjecture.

The facts speak for themselves.

neck yourself really

“Freddy” being a child molester in the original film! “Now, I’ll be honest, when we did the first movie, for a while that was sort of the idea. In Los Angeles there was this terrible child molestation case going on in the news and we wanted to avoid that, so we just changed that.”

lotta edge ITT

Exactly, he wasn't a child molestor.

Thanks, once again, for proving my point.

yes he was they just didn't show it
again, how dumb do you have to be to believe that a man that would kidnap little girls and torture them in dungeons would not fuck them?
you really are a dumbass
do you believe that cuting a girl little by little is better than raping them?
you are lost

It literally says in your previous post that he wasn't, just an idea they were playing with.

see

>According to Rachel Talalay, producer for Nightmare on Elm Street 4, Arquette was not approached by New Line to reprise the role as Kristen
jesus why? why did they change the actress? just to pay less? fucking jews

The whole formula for 80s slasher movies was to spend as little as possible on them in order to maximize profits.

becaue of that case
but it was always implied

the kids became teens

then why even repeat characters?

For kids? Maaaybe but for grown ass adults, it's horseshit. You can't heal from getting murdered, at least you could come to terms with rape.

>You'll never invade their dream and make sweet love to them

pedo histeria, don't even try with this people

Wait. So New Line just totally dicked the returning Dream Warriors by making up bullshit when they had no intention to bring Patrica back at all?

That's fucked up.

???

Most of them didn't. NoES had surprisingly strong continuity and 3-5 formed a nice little trilogy.

What matters is the character as he's finally written, not some early draft, and for sure not your wanky fantasies about what a reet and complete proper serial killer oughta do in real life. In Freddy's Dead, we find out that he kills the kids of Springwood because the authorities took his daughter away from him after he murdered the mother. He's not a pedo or a child molester. He's motivated by revenge, not perversion, pure and simple. First drafts don't count for shit, your speculation don't count for shit.

what you don't understand?
americans glorifie pshycho killers and then get mad when this psycho killers do less bad things like kicking dogs or raping kids as this somehow makes the character evil when they were already evil

what are you finding so difficult to understand?