Ask an English police officer something

I'm on night shifts at the moment waiting for my colleague to finish his paper work before we head back out.

Got any questions for me famalam?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peelian_principles)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you stop a lot of people who have hard drugs on them?

Why do you all dress in leather jackets and white shirts whenever you're off-duty?

What do you carry for protection? Truncheon, taser, etc.

What's your experience with arab muslims in comparison to native Britons? Are they more likely to commit crimes in your experience?

Yeah, but usually they buy them in such small amounts they will swallow them before I/we get a chance to stop them.

Crack and heroin is pretty common in London.

how many muzzie rape victims angry fathers have you locked up ?

Are you one of the cops that gets a gun?

Are you allowed in muslim areas?

Do you stand up to wipe?

chocolate or vanilla? (ice cream)

chocolate or vanilla? (neko para)

do you have a great big bushy beard?

Really? It's always north face gear where I work when we're off duty dude.

If you don't have a north face body warmer you ain't no one!

Do you agree with Peter Hitchens' view of the police force?

Do nigs commit all the crime like America?

Do you hate any ethnics in particular? Which ones give you the most trouble? Are Spaniards peaceful there?

Taser, mace, 2 batons (one telescopic one and another 12" acrylic as it hurts more) and handcuffs.

Usually Arabs tend to be ok, love a drink and lots of them come in for drink drive offences.

The younger ones are chopsy as fuck and get really in your face. Quickly show them who's boss and they step down on attitude quite quickly.

1.Whats some of the craziest stories you got? (or the ones where you wish you could've gone Dirty Harry on them)

2. Worst muzzie incident?

3. Is the shitty english officer more of a stereotype? if not please provide tales of british badassery

None

Tazer no gun

Yes

No

Love vanilla.

>Usually Arabs tend to be ok, love a drink and lots of them come in for drink drive offences.
He's an American remember, they think that Pakis=Arabs.

Used too. Then shaved it off as my kid didn't like it.

No idea who the fuck that js

do you like community theater and fun running?

Never had any issue with spaniards. Just annoying when they ask for directions as I don't understand 99% of what you say.

Asians in my area are usually the worst offenders

Also, what's your opinion on the Community Support Officers?

name the three most shit neighborhoods in all of england? where would a stranger most undoubtedly get robbed or stabbed....

Thanks for a good thread btw dude

I've got loads of stories, maybe save it for another time though as colleague is almost finished with his paper work.
Locked up a rapist for 7 years a while back which was satisfying

Most mussies are pretty samey in terms of the rest of society, like a bit more domestic violence than most though...

The English stereotype is bullshit unless you visit Westminster palace and places like that where they have to be the stereotypical police officer.

The morality man.

Basically he says preventive foot patrolling should be the primary function of police officers like it was until the Home Office changed it in the late 1960s and that modern reactive policing does not work.

Fun running yes, community theatre no.

I'm a Murrican cop and get a gun. Are you jelly, m8?

I work in London and I wouldn't wish anyone tk have to live or visit

Tottenham
Wood Green
Or any of tower hamlets...

All black/Muslim ghettos with a staggering crime rate.

should I join is it a good life?
Rewarding and such?

Completely agree then.

Safer neighbourhoods under labour was brilliant but as we've run out of money and returned to reactive policing it's shit.

No time to actually go and look do stuff just reacting to idiots having domestics all the time because husband won't change the Chanel on tv and shit like that.

Pls shoot a black person and give Sup Forums a shoutout.

Couldn't give a fuck. The likelyhood of your neon dead tomorrow is like 100 times more likely than me.

Wages are shit, shift work is shit, no family life etc....

Starting wages now is awful and I wouldn't do what new probationers have to do now. It's not worth it after what the Tories have done to policing.

Teresa may is a fucking witch.

So nigs do commit all the crime.

Don't have a gun. They guy I got sent down for 7 years for rape was black though. Felt good famalam.

>I've got loads of stories, maybe save it for another time though as colleague is almost finished with his paper work.
fair enough, if you could squeeze in one greentext though, that'd make my night

Potentially.... Wouldn't want to be labelled a s a racist.

What's your (and your colleagues if you've talked about it) opinion about the "trolling" arrests that happen all the time in the UK?

Not actual threats, just people being racist or making tasteless jokes on social media.

what does it take for you guys to actually be able to arrest or even shoot a muslim?

Is the Rotherham case the exception or do Muslims get away with shit like that all over the place?

Also how prevalent are REAL White Nationalist organizations in the UK? not that milk toast UKIP shit but like the BNP and groups like them? is there a rise of that sort legitimately going on?

You mean like that dickhead who was walking around Westminster with a BB gun or whatever? The little black kid pointing it at police?

If so, it's not funny. It's already been said that it's a case of when not of with the U.K. Having another attack and kids like him thinking it's funny, he should have been treated like it was a real gun and get a real prison sentence

T. Armed security guard

Have you ever felt lacking for it?

I've seen videos of bobbies running in circles around cars and other nonsense like that to avoid getting shanked by a perp. The idea of having to do that sends chills down my spine.

I wouldn't set foot in the housing projects (council houses for you m8) I police without a gun, personally.

Religion is irrelevant. I arrest anyone and everyone for anything within reason.

I work in London so know fuck all about the Rotherham thing.... We're a tiny island but it's still far enough away for me not to give a fuck.

White power groups tend to mostly be angry 40 year old men that turn up to rally's wearing leather gloves and face coverings.
Old enough to know better really.

Don't cause any problems and are too scared to do anything as individuals.
People like Tony Robinson are fucking morons that regularly get the shit kicked out of them by police and other people for trying to start shit like that.

I think he might even be in prison at the moment playing pick up the soap.

Why do you guys hate Tommy Robinson so much but let Muslims rape your daughters and sisters?

I give absolutely 0 fucks.

If I get stabbed I get time off work paid.
I've happily strolled into the middle of a knife fight with both batons drawn and just fucking gone for it if they haven't listened to what I or others have said.

Thankfully in 7 years I've not actually been hurt too badly in any incident but I've got scars etc from close calls.

IfI walked down the street in a work shirt, pants, tie ( freshly ironed ) smoking a weak spliff and literally not loitering, moving from point A to point B, would you care.

inb4

white with blue eyes, clean shaven.

Have you ever shot anyone?
Have you ever fired two guns whilst jumping through the air?
Have you ever been in high speed pursuit?
Have you ever ever fired a gun whilst in high sped pursuit?
Have you ever seen Bad Boys II?

I hate everyone equally mate.
Anyone we deal with is usually a fucking oxygen thief.

Depends where you were. Me personally I would probably throw it down the drain search you for any more and then tell you not to do it again.

OP do the british police carry guns? do you worry about getting slabbed in the back or throat?

Idiot.

any arrests for hate speech (as in disagreeing with a woman or a muslim) today?

How many people u bust for having unlicensed butter knives?

See above.... I have scars I have received as a close call but usually come out on top.
It's usually how you speak to people and I've not met too many people really willing to use what they've armed themselves with.

Anyone who has tried to stab me, I've broken countless hands, fingers, forearms and shattered someone's knee before to stop myself being injured.

Suppose you are an unbiased provider of baton strikes, surely you must be aware of the political biases of your higher ups. You can arrest Muslim equally but do they walk more easily? What kind of institutional pressure you guys get?

1 euro has been deposited on your paypal
-t. the eu

i c. In my 20s I did this and walked past police down the main street of the city cbd. I exhaled behind them, walked past, inhaled and held my breath for about 20 seconds before exhaling.

I turned to see the police performing a search on 2 Polynesian youths behind me. ( the whiff in the air )

Made my fucken day.,

You're a disgusting pig nigger. Kill yourself.

One that I remember, he was a mental dude in hospital that picked up the butter knife the hospital had given him to use with his dinner and he started waving it around threatening people.
He was so funny.

We even gave hint he knife back after we had dealt with him because it was so harmless hahaha

Not many. 'Hate speech' is usually pretty thin grounds for an arrest.

I'll break bones of any race or colour of someone comes at me with a knife.

Obviously black/Muslims tend to complain afterwards but as long as you can justify your actions your fine.

>Got any questions for me famalam?

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ALLOW SHITSKINS TO RAPE WHITE GIRLS?

Do non muslim Indians give you any trouble mister police officer m8. Whats your opinion them.

Thanks basement dwelling familia

Well... 'Allow' is the wrong word really isn't it?

Na, not any more than anyone else really.

Have you ever fired your gun in the air while yelling?

Why do I have on be BME to join the met?

Fuck you. Your kind are facilitating the genocide of the White British.

You're scum-sucking honourless leeches.

Pig nigger.

is farting illegal. If I eat kim chi in the morning, let it digest, and hold the fart, walk infront of you and release the fart as I walk. () strong cabbage stench ) would you arrest me.

Note: The fart is strong and pungent, your eyes ~may~ water, but not more than this.

Do you practice police-sarcasm and speaking in a condescending manner at home with a notebook in front of the mirror?

The recruitment for the met is crazy now! You need to be able to speak like 6 different languages be 3 different religions and be black or Asian.

As a white English man I have no idea how I'm here.

Is it hard to become an officer when you've been an on/off neet for many years? Will posting on Sup Forums count against me?

Who is telling you not to arrest muslims?

Hahahaha. How is it living in your mums house dude?

knowing about it for years and ignoring it and even actively protecting the perpetrators is knowing and politicians and cops involved should be hanged.

What do you think about Peelian principles and the Nine Principles of Policing? Has the police force strayed too far from those ideas?

(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peelian_principles)

No I'm just really good at it.

I think you'll find most of the time I simply just don't want to talk to drunk or childish idiots who approach me whilst I'm at work?

How is it being a cuckold little Muslim servant?

We're going to have your head on a pike in 20 years, boy. You and all your kind.

Pick a side before it's too late.

Made me laugh/10

I miss your shit posting Australia.

Ever seen Bad Boys II?

what's your educational background?

I wish I joined when I was 18, can't you retire on full pension after 30 years service? Do you like being a Constable? Don't you want to be CID?

I hope not. I'm on here a lot. I don't think being a neet helps.

Nobody.

Wasn't involved? Do I get hung?

So you choose to allow child rape of your own volition? Good to know, pig-nigger.

The police force now is fucked. We pander to absolutely every conceivable possible minority and if we don't it's hate something or other.
I just like sticking people and catching bad guys.

Please speak on the institutional rape of white British girls by Pakistani pigs and why they get away with it.

So you're a cuck.

I'll pick the side where I don't have to listen to the drivel you think your fully up to scratch on.
Thats a can of worms what you are insinuating and I don't have the time to waste with a gutter mouth basement dwelling neet like yourself.

you should ponder the question if you can still serve a government that was involved in such betrayal. Furthermore, its a riddle to me how you can be literally one of the enforcer of the Islamisation and destruction of your own country.

Got the bare minimum. Secondary school and that was it.

I got in just before they changed the law regarding the course criteria

You're a cuckold little faggot and on the day of the rope you will hang. Cunt.

I've got to do 35 years because of pension reform but still retire before 65 and by that time pension age will probably be 70+

It's pretty good life dude.

sup matey, how you feel about all the shitskins? are we british worth preserving? will it lead to civil war, or will we just die/mix out of existence?

How does policing of the 'City of London' work in London? Do they have their own separate force?