Which britbong comedy panel / talkshow is the best? Serious question

Which britbong comedy panel / talkshow is the best? Serious question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjC3ycS_2js
youtube.com/watch?v=ALBwaO-rAsE
youtube.com/watch?v=GrsJDy8VjZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Moch the week with frankie on it.

They've generally declined. Go watch early QI on youtube, then watch a few new episodes. You'll see the difference diversity quotas and being more PC makes

WILTY

I have yet to watch a single Toksvig episode. Are they worse than later Fry era episodes? I started caring less once they had an all-female panel and started inserting a token female in every episode.

anything with Ayoade

>big fat quiz gets worse each year up to the point where i can't even be bothered to watch them
Why do these shows keep getting so much worse? Are the leftists at fault?

>and being more PC

You know, it's funny. On the earlier episodes of QI, Fry actively made fun of people who took that perspective. More than once he's imitated a blue-collar worker sitting at his dinner table, remarking at how 'political correctness has gone mad!' He's an upper-class progressive through and through.

His Travel Man program is good
>tfw ywn go on holiday with Richard Ayoade

>Ayoade

truly /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=jjC3ycS_2js

it was Lamarr era Buzzcocks

Amstell was a decent replacement but Lamarr was sharp as fuck

>the absolute pinnacle of hotness in bongland

>Are the leftists at fault?
I don't understand this at all. Jimmy Carr is extremely politically incorrect and he often features Lee Mack who's about as working class as you can get in a British comedian.

His jokes are have no political commentary whatsoever. He wouldn't dare.

Did Jimmy not want to look normal in that photo?

Krishnan Guru-Murthy is the worst interviewer

youtube.com/watch?v=ALBwaO-rAsE
youtube.com/watch?v=GrsJDy8VjZk

it's his shtick

They killed British comedy so you shouldnt watch any

I binged the first five seasons of QI and have always meant to get around to watching the rest. What happened to it?

Political correctness preferred over humour.

I honestly loved buzzcocks beginning to end. Still watch it to this day. Helps cheer me up.

The BBC mandated all panel shows must include a female panellist in every episode.