What would you do if you had his powers?

What would you do if you had his powers?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/world/the-original-hack-20110730-1i5k4.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

powers?
like, AUSTIN POWERS, YEAH BABY! YEAH!

Eat orange slices.

spam shitty threads every minute.

Wait that's just you.

>given access to shrink ray technology
>tinker with it until I can control the extent of the shrinkage on the subject
>start shrinking everyone taller than me to a height of 4 feet
>continue this until I am taller than everyone I meet
>always have shrink disks on my person in case some tall person flies in from out of town

A manlet can only dream

becoming the tampon

Is this actually a movie?

pusy

/ourguy/

shrink a desert, open up a theme park

He really is.

shrink everyone and make them my eternal slaves.

Rob a bank,obviously. Also I like exercising so I would run marathons around my house and swim in a glass of water.

Shrink everyone so they're 5'11

ONE OF US

Become small and spy on women while jerking off, then when about to cum become giantman and destroy the place with semen river

turn a vagina into a house

How the FUCK did marvel get away with this? I'm literally shaking right now.

Mid 2000s, it was a different time.

CUNNY

Nobody noticed because at the time the only people who read comics were people who liked reading comics (small audience), not people who saw a movie (big audience) and were now fully engaged in a societally pervasive game of niche one-upmanship

would probably kill myself so i dont post shit threads like this

shrink myself down and climb into the pusy whole

Enter in my enemy's anus and then grow big

How does Ant Mans powers really work?
What would happen if he as a normal sized man, put a pen inside his suit and then shrunk himself to the atomic level, would the pen stay the same size and pierce him?
If not, does he generate a force field around him that shrinks everything that extends 10cm from his body?

find a cute girl then shrink to ant size and live in her pussy for a while

>Ant Man can punch just as hard small as he can normal sized
Wouldn't this mean when he grows giant he still only has the strength of a normal man?

No, because Pym Particles.

find out where my favorite cuny live

buy a diamond, make it giant and sell it to some rich oil sheikh and live happily for the rest of my life

I'd crawl inside my waifus pussy.

imagine that, imagine entering her pussy like you'd enter a cave, spreading her pussy with all your strength and quickly jumping into her wet tunnel before the outer lips elastically spring back to their normal positions and close the opening to the vagina like a gate.

You're inside the pussy, it's so clean and wet, it smells sweet, just a bit metallic and sour because of the blood and bacteria, but not excessively so.

The walls are so smooth, wet and soft that it feels like you're swimming through her vagina *licks lips*. You lick everything and after each lick you close your eyes and ponder the taste as if you were a respected chef, a vaginal juice connoisseur. You smell it first, you clear your mind of any intrusive thought that might corrupt the experience and you drink it like an animal drinks out of a trough. You try to identify the different components of the pussy juice, the blood, the mucus, all that shit and how it all came out of her. What's part of her is now part of you, after you ingested the substances in her slit. You caress the walls, you try to comprehend the geometry of her pussy, you try to visualize and understand the structural aspects and the biology of her vagina. Everything must be memorized, for this is a very valuable and unique experience.

O'grady is a villain, this comic is called "Irredeemable Ant-Man". Important detail when this page is reposted all over the place.

i would be inconsistent in wether i actually have the same mass as before or not troughout the whole movie and convieniently forget about it being a thing that was mentioned at the start

After about 5-10 minutes of vaginal spelunking you reach her cervix. You put both of your hands into the opening, you try to spread it but you can't. You decide to squeeze through the opening that is filled with cervical mucus and white discharge. It has an amazing taste. You lick everything, you're fucking insane. After leaking your way through this wonderfully huge vaginal tunnel you finally exit the cervix and enter the womb. It's like a huge, wet chamber.

You're inside her womb, you decide to cum inside her pussy. You punch the womb walls and nothing happens. The bitch likes it. You're like a bug that crawled up someone's ear but in this case the person doesn't actually mind it, in fact, you're welcomed to this place.

You decide to spend the rest of your life here, inside of her comfortable, soft womb. It's so warm and nice here. What about food and water? No worries, you can drink her tasty blood, pussy juice and eat her chunky period. Her period has the consistency of stew.

I wonder if she'd get pregnant if you were to cum directly inside her womb in this scenario, as a tiny man. Would the baby grow up to be a tiny autist man, like yourself? Or will he be a giant with a huge dick the size of a house that can fill an entire apartment with semen after just one cumshot? This is the sort of question I'd keep asking myself if I was blessed to a life where I'd be imprisoned in a giant woman's uterus.

Life is good in her huge pussy. I wouldn't like living anywhere else.

I fucking love Grady

>O'Grady is a villain
I wouldn't go that far. He is a bit of a scoundrel at best.

9/10

Wasnt he on the bad Thunderbolts team? I mean, I dont think he did anything villainous in that time but still.

Well, he was on the team, but when everything went sideways he mostly sat around and watched Cheers on his ipod iirc.

>He wouldn't just get taller
Manlet mentality at its best.

then unhsrink and rip apart the woman from the inside like a second birth

>shrink a desert
>open up a theme park

are you retarded?

shrink my benis! it is to big! :D

>getting smaller makes you stronger

This is dumb even for comic books

its not stronger, its the same. And Hank Pym is one of the smartest men in the world so its not like some randy scientist. He called Iron Man a toy to put it into perspective.

Your density increases making you stronger.

He becomes smaller by reducing his volume without changing his mass thus he gets more dense as a result.

it's true tough
being smaller makes you able to lift more compared to your own mass

He doesn't have any powers soo probably masturbate

It is literally explained in the movie

why is it always sonic?

Live inside of a woman's shoes

why he doesnt get super weak when he grows

Engage 4d3d3d3

Fuck you pusy poster

Pym Particles I aint gotta explain shit.

Rob as much as I need so I don't have to worry about money, then experiment with miniaturization+filming equipment to bring on the Fappening to end all Fappenings

Spotted Prince Charles
"due to Prince Charles's wistful remark that he'd like to be Camilla's ''tampon'', to which she replied: ''You are a complete idiot … Oh, what a wonderful idea.''
baka.com.au/world/the-original-hack-20110730-1i5k4.html

Become a big guy, for all of you.

This is rape. Reading this is rape.