Have you read the constitution?

>have you read the constitution?

yeah. the people who wrote it wouldn't have let you in the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/obama/fabric.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is his wife supposed to be a secret pepe?

>Records from the American Revolutionary War indicate that at least a few Muslims fought on the American side. Among the recorded names of American soldiers are "Yusuf ben Ali" and "Bampett Muhamed".

Correcting that record for you

And we wonder why America has turned to utter shit.

I wonder if he actually carries that around, or if they gave it to him right before he went on stage so he can put on his little show and photo-op

I also wonder if he always carries that little constitution around with him, too

stop with your incessant shitposting

Did he actually say that?

>A few muslims fought, therefore all muslims are righteous!
Stfu faggot. One dead muslim who, finally, wasn't allahu ackbarring is not enough to even the table between the scores of dead europeans they have murdered.
Muslims are scum, and they need to exit our country. Peacefully, preferrably, but in a bodybag as necessary.

snopes.com/politics/obama/fabric.asp

what a delusional fucking nigger

amusing ((((((snopes)))))))) tried to play it off as a lie but really couldn't because it's this hateful niggers policy to be a divisive fuckup

What did he mean by that? The Constitution says nothing about foreigners having a right to come to this country.

Everything seems so fake. Did people really like this speech? Why was he mad at Trump?

yep. when even the retarded "fact" checkers are calling you out, you know you've fucked up

It does say something about singling out people by religion.

>Bernstein
>Bern
>Stein

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
Sup Forums
WAS
ALWAYS
RIGHT

He took the photo. Both articless were written by Steve Benen.

if you knew jack or shit about your founding fathers you wouldn't be posting such vapid wrong opinions

I think the better question to ask is what could've been said to BTFO Khan.

If it we're me in the spotlight, I would ask Khan if he honestly thinks that those muslims coming into America nowadays have the same respect for our values as he did. Furthermore I would ask him to look at who has the blood on their hands for sending his son into a pointless war.

My biggest issue with people like Khan is that they're so willing to get up on the podium, but they're not willing to clean house when it comes to taking down other muslims.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Still I can't see how Muslim Americans helped in building
"...the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy."
Unless he means the Sept. 11 attacks.

Freedom to practice religion I think although, Mr Khan there probably believes Sharia Law supercedes the us Constitution.

LAW
>LAW
LAW
>LAW
LAW
>LAW
LAW
>LAW
LAW
>LAW

Fuck this guy waiving the constitution like he fucking cares.

This man sacrificed a son for your country, what have you fucking done?
fucking plebs.

I sacrificed a good turd when I flushed down the toilet.

so you gave up a shit? would you rather have kept it in until shit started to pour out of your orifices?

He didn't fucking do anything, his son did.

So he stuck his dick in lolita's orifice once many years ago? Thats probably all he had to do with the raising of his son

you know that answer is no. that's like a $2 pocket constitution a middle schooler would use.

trump should have responded over twitter with a photo from his embossed leather bound pocket constitution opened to article 3 section 2 clause 5 and article 1 section 8

with "The current president hasn't followed the law for a long, long time and crooked hillary would be 4 more years of the same. We're going to have a real border again people. I am the law and order candidate. We're going to make america great again"

>criticizing the God emperor
Get out

>implying part of Nth dimension quadratic hoop and stick isn't the memetic defense force disseminating the truth as the libshits kneejerk react to the bait.

Carter did not ban Shiites and a law does not trump the constitution.

Sorry about Muslims, guys.

I forgive you. But only you. Personally.

>and a law does not trump the constitution.
congress decides naturalization and the president enforces laws congress passes. Have you ever read the US constitution Abbo?

>have you read the constitution?

Just like how the democrats want to destroy our second amendment, first amendment, and forth amendment.

I fucking hate liberals, the constitution only applies to them.

Why didn't Trump just ignore this sandnigger?

A meme propagated by people who don't understand history. Immigration implies that the immigrant is entering another country. What happened to the injuns was more or less ultimately a military operation, an invasion.

Why does his pocket Constitution look different than mine? Is his the Arabic version?

I'm currently enrolled in a class that studies the constitution. A whole class. And we were intended to be free. It is modeled after enlightenment-era liberalism. You're an idiot OP.

How come no one does this anymore? Look at bottom of attached pic.

Why didn't Hillary just ignore the Benghazi families?

>we were intended to be free
When they wrote it, we meant land owning white males.

No, I've seen his before

Some dudes at my college dressed up like Washington, Franklin, and Henry and handed out boxes of Boston Baked Beans candy with those same pocket constitutions

I kekked patriotically. Also, Boston Baked Beans candies are good as FUCK

>tfw clueless dumbfuck OP doesn't know that Thomas Jefferson read the Quran and learned Arabic

You're fucking clueless OP

Muslims were viewed as a reasonable, civilized and advanced group of people at the time.

Constitution does not apply to non-citizens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians.

What you're saying might be true, but it is literally fact that the Founding Fathers did not want Asiatics in this country and refused to consider them Americans.

>Democrats pretending to care about the constitution

Oh I'm laffin

Even whem this guy puts cunt in kana gis video still looks cool.

>jordan carver
Call me when that bitch puts out and shows her tits Bong Dong.

Even Lucy Pinder finally caved and did it.

that has nothing to do with foreigners.

Are you kidding me? People fucking loved Muslims back in the day. You're retarded.

You mean for voting or for immigration?

why do uneducated retards believe non-american citizens have constitutional rights?

Anyone under the jurisdiction of the US, which includes LPRs, foreign nationals on vacation in the US and even foreign nationalist combatants held in US prisons overseas (think Gitmo) has rights under the Constitution. They do not have all the same rights as citizens but they have constitutional rights.

Have you even read about Thomas Jefferson and the Tripoli Pirates? Our first international incident was with Muslim pirates threatening American lives, you fucking retard

i want to take a bat to that woman's face.

Well, HERE is an idea: the immigrants might have more respect for YOUR values if you had some respect for THEIRS.
Remember that old Golden Rule?

someone photoshop a MAGA hat on that stat

random muslims in shithole countries are not included in the very list you specified

it's incredibly easy to ban travel from war-torn countries while we're fighting against a radial ideology sprouting from such countries

EXTREMELY easy

>random muslims in shithole countries
Moving the goalposts.

easy: I don't want to come to your shitty country, so stay the fuck away from mine

not at all

what Trump is proposing is absolutely constitutional

i recall a certain transaction involving beads

>not at all
Exactly that.

Your claim:
>Non-citizens do not have constitutional rights
You were told you were wrong and then moved the goal posts from "non-citizens" to "random muslims in shithole countries."

Why do you try to deny you provided a classic example of moving the goalposts?

He works for Hillary's legal team.

He is an immigration lawyer AND a member of the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD. Fuck this jihadi and his hypocrite son.

what I specified is ultimately unimportant as long as Trump's policy to stop muslim immigration is constitutional (it is)

that is what I'm defending

he may change it from "muslim immigration" to "immigration from X countries" but the effect would be the same

I feel sorry for the son being used a political prop, let him rest in piece and just be remembered as a Man that cared for the men under his command. He probably doesn't give a fuck about politics right now, considering he's dead.

Jefferson fought Muslims as one of our first international incidents. We know, you're just pretending like you know. Fuck the goatfuckers and anyone supporting them. Khan is a Muslim.Brotherhood Member. They support ISIS, retard.

an excellent argument against unchecked immigration

>days after the DNC
>the only thing the MSM is talking about is not the DNC itself, but this fucking handpicked sandmonkey who's blaming the wrong person .

>what I specified is ultimately unimportant
Let me see if I understand you correctly. What you actually write doesn't matter? I agree with you. What you write doesn't matter because clearly you have no idea what you are writing about.

Our country runs ISIS as a guerilla merc destabilization force but Sup Forums is way stupider then it used to be

Not when it relates to immigration

great argument

glad you agree that Trump's plan to stop muslim immigration is completely constitutional

Several of the founding fathers had a great deal of respect for the Muslim religion. Many people don't realize that this Jihadist mindset died in the 900's when they tried to sack Italy (our first crusades was actually a retaliation for this). But the Salifist movement, resulting in modern Jihadists, is less than 100 years old. It is possible it would die out if younger Muslims were allowed to undergo liberal revolutions experienced by Christians a millennia ago.

Instead we have shit like the Arab Spring and young Muslims being led to more militarization by caliphates that only desire more power. I fear instead of enlightenment, war is the only possibility between Christianity and Islam.

And when we Christians set our mind to it, we are far more vicious. You young Muslims on the board need to remind your brethren that although you are more barbaric in your actions, we are more efficient in ours. I have even heard whisper from my old contacts in the military that we have been collecting your DNA to tailor make toxins for your water that will leave people outside of common descendants alive. We can literally eliminate you, your parents, your siblings, and all of your cousins just by letting you drink water. We don't even need bombs anymore. Whether you force our hand remains to be seen.

i swear to god, you leafcucks aren't even shitposting anymore, this is pure fucking garbage

What if I told you his son isn't dead.

What if I told you his son joined ISIS.

What if I told you his son is one of many Muslim intel defectors we are watching.

Of course I can't tell you any of those things, but it would be fun if I could.

The reality-based community would like some evidence, ballsacker.

Surprised he didn't say niggers built the very fabric of our nation, but I guess they really just harvested the natural materials and we shipped it to the middle east to turn into textiles.

Fuckin' cotton-pickers and sheep fuckers all.

>glad you agree that Trump's plan
Trump's plan?

I don't see Trump mentioned or even inferred inWho is the subject in that post?

Not only do you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to immigration, naturalization, and citizenship but you have no idea how the English language even works.

hmmmmmm

as an average 'murican

watching that clip,

really really made me think

>yfw this is true for most americans

WE'RE not asking them to come here and leech. THEY are the ones wanting to come HERE. Learn the language, assimilate, and be a productive member of society or GTFO. Do you not understand how immigration works either, bogan rapist?

>sacrificed his son
Fucking leafy cunt
Are you actually retarded? He didn't sacrifice shit.

I want Trump newfags to leave. Don't you fucking get it. You can't have a race war and a race unifier. You think Trump actually
wants to gas the kikes race war now?
no, the man is anti radical islam, but still pro islam, pro nigger, pro jew, pro legal spic.
The only way we'll get our race war is with Democrat divisiveness tactics, divide and conquer, thats why unironically #ImWithHer. Because the
eventual genocide of non-whites is more important than "Good trade deals" or a stupid wall. Jesus fuck you're all retarded.

If you think they have full control of them then you're double retarded. They wind them up and steer a little. They don't have full direct control as there has to be plausible deniability so they don't get hung.

Why don't you make like your flag and leave?

no u

you think shillary and the bernie the commie cuck are gonna start a race war in any way?
>HAHAHAHAHAH
while i dont think trump will accomplish that momentous task he is a step in the right direction of nationalist pride and protecting ourselves before others which is why i will vote for him

Why should you have to respect the values of someone you didn't ask to come to your country?

>Among the recorded names of American soldiers are "Yusuf ben Ali" and "Bampett Muhamed".

But when a person with an Arab name commits a terrorist attack, we aren't allowed to say it's because he's a Muslim.

Hypocrites desu.

They were considered mortal enemies dumbfuck.

We don't want a war with all races. We can get along with Asians, largely converting to Christianity and perfectly willing to work and suffer for the greater good with whites. We can get along with Hispanics, also largely Christian and faithful to families, even if they are animalistic in their crime. They at least don't bring it home very often.

What we want is a race war with niggers, and thanks to Obama and BLM, they are pushing for it themselves. In the process, a lot of Muslims will die as well.

>calls others "newfag"
>while newfaging harder than anyone has before.

stupid cunt

I disagree. From 1400 to about 1900 Muslims were by and large seen as respectable in the world, if not backward. The Salifist movement is what created modern Jihadism, much to the disdain of many modern Islamic scholars who know it to be about power, not God.

Pinder's tits were sadly rather boring. Guess I've become jaded, when 70H/32GG is small

They were generic, but still good.

That still doesn't excuse Carver for just being allowed to be paid as a cock tease.

> why mad

Trump looks anti-muslim. You know I think social butthurt is the strongest force in human society. We apparently must have the ideology of equality so we don't hurt inferior people's feelings.