Take the F-Scale test and see if you are degerent scum

Take the F-Scale test and see if you are degerent scum.

anesi.com/fscale.htm

Your F Score is: 4.03
You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.

Acceptable and respectful

Passable

Your F Score is: 4.13
>true American

I answered the last question, "strongly agree" how can I possibly get a "disciplined but tolerant/true American result"

By not being a cuck, pretty simple.

Sheeiiittt. I'm a southern black and got 4.5

Proof u r a negro. If you are then you must be based.

This is bullshit, so if you believe in the non-aggression principle and answer accordingly you are a "liberal airhead" despite your actual views of what you think culture should be and your views on the free market. This is a nice survey OP, no use to anyone basically.

I got 4.3

Muh non-agression principle. Go eat some lead ancap scum.

One of these days you'll get a bullet in the brain for trying to push around the wrong person. I really don't think you have the balls to actually go out and start ordering people around like a fascist. At least I am honest with myself.

You should practice doing things with your left hand.

Some were born with Spurs others with saddles. It seems you have been born with a saddle.

>take a biased test that was written by a communist Jew.
No thanks.

If you initiate force on another person they have every right to kill you. So what are you doing here? Why don't you go out and start telling people what to do? Tell them that if they don't listen you'll kill them, and eventually you will die. Oh that's right, you only talk the talk, and when it comes down to controlling other people, you have only two options. Option one is to have kids, who you will be able to act out your power fantasies on until they reach puberty and are able to beat the shit out of you. Option two is to get into politics, which you are clearly too inept for.

I scored 3.77

>A true American, said the test

4.10 a true American also it seems so far thread is more fascist than 1950s America by a little

The best way to maintain western civilization is to adhere to the Ten Commandments and hold God as the moral standard by which society needs to hold together rather than the "sky wizard".

Your F Score is: 3.00

Rate?

It seems you misinterpret fascism and have a blind hatred for authority.

> Government is keeping me down
> Fuck society
> I wanna live in the woods a mail bombs.

This you?

No, that is a complete misrepresentation of my ideas. It is what you would call a strawman.

>Arguably a perfect score.

"One day I'll own this boot!"

I could say the same.

wasnt really expecting that

>non-aggression principle
>what you think culture should be

Choose one, you lolbertarian.

3.17, higher than I was expecting honestly.

Fedoralords or newfags?
Taking all bets.

>no score is sent over server

Fascism is objectively the best form of government,

If you rob or rape enough people you are eventually going to die correct? Someone is going to shoot that person if he otherwise evades the police. So any use of force against other people in a country where it is permitted to defend yourself with firearms will result in the aggressor eventually getting killed. This would be likely to happen.

I never defined what fascism is, I was only telling you what the proper response to force is in a country where civilians are permitted to own firearms.

You can't be serious, I think savory foods are better than sweet foods, I don't need to enforce my preferences, even my cultural preferences.

not argument

Will wanking with my left hand increase my score?

Whatever the highest score is

A respectable score, but I could do better.

What did he mean by this?

Get the detergent, scum.

It means you like buzzwords but you don't actually care for rational discourse.

But why?

Why is this thread on this board

I don't know, maybe you haven't entertained opposing viewpoints at all, as Aristotle says that is the mark of an educated person. I don't know if you've done this or not, why are you asking me?

>Your F Score is: 2.43
>You are a liberal airhead.

4.40 , TRUE AMERIGAN !

>Your F Score is: 3.60
>You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.
k

Why are you on this board? Truly why, what is your intent here?

4.20 kek

Damn, that number has risen a lot since I last took this test

Almost everyone here should kill themselves and go lick some government boots and Jesus's uncircumcized pecker. You people are ridiculous. Government is our enemy, faggots. Being told what to think and thinking that is cancer. Not questioning authority and "truth" is cancer. Mindless "working" and not thinking of ways to build society that frees humans or pointless drudgery is cancer. Not striving to end war and suffering is cancer. Fuck you all.

Good bait

Not bad I guess

That's not an argument, and I agree with him as well. It is not bait it is a real position to have and it won't be disregarded by name calling.

Your F Score is: 3.90

>Well, there you have it. For more information, consult T. W. Adorno et al., The Authoritarian Personality (New York: Harper & Brothers, 1950). It should be noted here that that the authors concluded that it had "still to be demonstrated" if the F-scale actually did, in fact, measure fascist receptivity at a personality level. They were sure it measured something --- but not exactly sure what. T. W. Adorno returned to the University of Frankfurt, where he amused himself as a principal figure in the Frankfurt school of "critical theory", producing a Freudian-Marxist melange of pseudo-scientific speculative foolishness that is now, thank God, thoroughly discredited.

I don't agree with him actually, because I support Trump currently, I think we should work to reduce then end government though in the long haul.

Hot damn.

>Your F Score is: 3.80
There are some values worth preserving, some values which have stood the test of time and serve no useful purpose to question, and some where you draw the line.

>if you believe in the non-aggression principle

You may as well believe the sky is brown.

>striving to end war
>end war

That's not happening as long as the human race still exists.

Alright here's another (You) for those trips

I don't know what an f-scale is

Fashy Scale

>says I'm a liberal airhead
>spend my college time despising the far left and advance of PC facism

4.63. Is higher good or bad?

If you're lower than 4 just kys basically

Perhaps you're just center left instead of far right like most of Sup Forums

Average American male according to webpage is 3.84. Anything less than like 3.60 is probably outside of acceptable range

>PC facism
Looks like it's pretty accurate.

Currently an englishman on holiday in san fran being gay as fuck

Can I have my green card now¿

What does this mean?

It means you're a good goy.

4.27. About what I'd have expected.

Your F Score is: 4.30

Feels good man.

Your F Score is: 4.03

Got 4.87

Your F Score is: 2.90
You are a liberal airhead.

... still digesting the red pill here

Your F Score is: 5.63
Have trouble keeping the lint off your black shirts?

Is this bad?

It could use some work, but in time you'll get there. When you see everything you love and stand for under attack, you tend to go up this scale.

Am i doing it right?

>Your F Score is: 3.67
I AM THE TRUEST OF AMERICANS.
GIVE ME FREE TACOS!

Alright.

>Your F Score is: 3.13
Dangerously close to a liberal, what has this country done to me...