The real difference between Batman and Punisher

The real difference between Batman and Punisher

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7MAO7McNKE
army.mil/medalofhonor/johnson/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I am... NOT a RACIST.

One is protecting the fourth amendment while the other is not?

One is a white guilt ridden pussy while the other destroys black criminals

The Punisher murders white people about...90 percent of the time

Fuck off to Sup Forums

>the man don't need a reason

are you fucking kidding me

Clearly you don't live in the United States, and if you do you live in the middle of nowhere. Your opinion is invalid on inner city police corruption.

>barracuda
also the gangs that Frank murders usually have a token
The whole point of the Punisher is that criminals get punished regardless of their background, so he punishes blacks as well as whites. Meanwhile Batman is a cuck

Including in that image.

A black gang and a group of skinheads had become desperate enough to start working together.

What about Barracuda? He's a single character you asinine clown
>The whole point of the Punisher is that criminals get punished regardless of their background, so he punishes blacks as well as whites. Meanwhile Batman is a cuck
No, the point is that Punisher kills everyone and Batman kills no one, you don't have a point. If you were a black about to kill Hitler Batman would beat the living shit out of you for triggering his autism

Fuck off you literal retard

i live in a city worse than any city in the US or the northern hemisphere in general and dindu nuffins need to get fucking holocausted.

Cops find literally any reason to "suspect" someone of wrong doing and/or lethal intent all the damn time in America, ESPECIALLY with blacks. It's how you have routine traffic stops end in bullets flying. Even before the whole Michael Brown shit went down it's been a widespread issue for decades now, to the point where black dudes getting pulled over is a recurring joke

...Is that Batman refuses to kill, while the Punisher kills with impunity. (sic).

>i live in a city worse than any city in the US or the northern hemisphere in general and dindu nuffins need to get fucking holocausted.

Doubt it, but if that's so you're probably a criminal yourself or don't actually have any blacks where you live. In either case, these issues need not concern you since you don't live here.

found the white millenial only going from sheltered 99% white neighborhood to college campus

fuck off

>Dude I've totally met like, two black people in my life, I KNOW how savage they are
Top kek

Copfag, that left panel actually triggered me something fierce. Nobody just goes "LOOK, A BLACK GUY, SHOOT EM." Maybe instead of working so hard to hope people like you by targeting officers, you look at the actual clusterfuck that is the ghetto culture, and what you can be done to divert it? Fucking Christ, I've never met an officer that just "goes after someone for no reason." That happens as much as a bad egg in any profession. At this point you can hardly even say "black" when it's a part of the suspect description. How about we hand that comic writer a handgun, have him out in the middle of the night in a ghetto neighborhood and see how he feels when he's called racist for stopping a crime or defending himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7MAO7McNKE

No, the point is that Frank Miller is a white guilt libtard while most Punisher writers are actually good
Also, stay triggered, nigger

Is that Batman has had good stories.

Awful lot of tough guys in this thread.

Okay so like, why are extrajudicial killings 31% black when we only make up 12% of the population? I'm not claiming that there aren't justified killings in there, just asking if cops aren't quick to shoot black people over white why is that ratio so damn high? Also why are ya'll so damn good at taking white mass shooters alive?

You're reading the statistics wrong. Blacks are more likely to commit crimes than whites. When you look at the chances of someone being shot by cops after committing a crime, whites are more likely to be gunned down.

batman saves kids and punisher kills people? you're right op

i love how people get mad at gotham having shitty police just because it's a black kid getting in trouble.

Shut the fuck up you bootlicking statist pig.

Because whether or not people want to hear it, crime is highly concentrated into specific communities. Because the "thug life" culture has become a staple to black youth and has been for a while, crimes involving firearms tend to stem from them. Because of that, the officers in those locations are met with that threat regularly to the point where refusing compliance generally comes directly from either storing an illegal product, having a felony warrant, or storing weaponry.

I know this is bait, but most famed "white shooters" WANT to be captured, and want to be famous, whereas most black shooters are killed in gestures of noncompliance or signifying the possibility of grabbing a firearm.

Batman is trying too hard to appeal to blacks in that page. It's like he's screaming "I'm not racist, look I'm helping colored folk out by helping them evade the police"

was the black kid attacking the cops on the previous page or something?

If you're gonna shit on Miller you're gonna have to go do it on tumblr, kid.

Batman is a red headed girl with thick padding on so she can pass as a man and the Punisher isn't?

>Especially with blacks.
Fuck out of here white guilt.

>Michael Brown
Charging towards a police officer with your hands on your pants is a perfectly valid reason to suspect lethal intent.

>Assaulting an officer
You can write Batman disarming them with a batarange if you want to be PC, but if you actually have him go out his way to attack the police unwarranted that's his ass.

>Punisher murders black criminals
>Batman defends black criminals
this is what OP meant

Well, this thread is shit and OP got lost on his way to Sup Forums so I'm going to dump Tom King's Eisner-winning short story about real life American hero Henry 'Black Death' Johnson.

So all Punisher fans are Sup Forums-tier racists meme-spouters

I guess ti make sense now

> implying dindus were in either world war as something other than fucking janitors

This is what liberals actually believe.

Gimme a single spot in America where the cop on black homicide numbers are greater than the black on white homicide numbers

Wow you really don't know about frank Miller do you?

THIS THREAD IS NOW THE PROPERTY OF #BLACKLIVESMATTER

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States.

Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized.

We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities.

We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage.

Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity.

We Want Decent Housing Fit for the Shelter of Black People

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.

We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education.

Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.

We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities.

This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere.

Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms.

The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people.

We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together.

In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based solutions.

No, but this is comic book world. So they're just pulling up and opening fire on him for no reason.

Not necessarily, Punisher is designed to appeal to edgelords, not all edgelords are Sup Forumsacks, it's the other way around. Sup Forums ,much like tumblr, projects their headcanon into every piece of media they attach themselves, see zootopia and angry birds for recent examples. It's the reason they look at things like Warhammer 40k or Judge Dress and think "hey, that's a pretty good society model" even tho these franchises present an skewed and exaggerated vision of authoritarian societies that if anything serve as a critic of modern authoritarian tendencies, although that wildly differs depending on the writer.

I like Frank tho, he's a cool guy.

>one is marvel and the other is DC

>people now side with a wop criminal not respecting the american constitution and taking away the right to a fair trial

How the might USA has fallen

Kindly eat shit.
>army.mil/medalofhonor/johnson/
The President of the United States of America, authorized by Act of Congress, March 3, 1863, has awarded in the name of Congress the Medal of Honor to

PRIVATE HENRY JOHNSON
UNITED STATES ARMY

For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty:

Private Johnson distinguished himself by acts of gallantry and intrepidity above and beyond the call of duty while serving as a member of Company C, 369th Infantry Regiment, 93rd Division, American Expeditionary Forces, during combat operations against the enemy on the front lines of the Western Front in France on May 15, 1918. Private Johnson and another soldier were on sentry duty at a forward outpost when they received a surprise attack from a German raiding party consisting of at least 12 soldiers. While under intense enemy fire and despite receiving significant wounds, Private Johnson mounted a brave retaliation, resulting in several enemy casualties. When his fellow soldier was badly wounded, Private Johnson prevented him from being taken prisoner by German forces. Private Johnson exposed himself to grave danger by advancing from his position to engage an enemy soldier in hand-to-hand combat. Wielding only a knife and gravely wounded himself, Private Johnson continued fighting and took his Bolo knife and stabbed it through an enemy soldier’s head. Displaying great courage, Private Johnson held back the enemy force until they retreated. Private Johnson’s extraordinary heroism and selflessness above and beyond the call of duty are in keeping with the highest traditions of military service and reflect great credit upon himself, his unit and the United States Army.

>We Want An Immediate End To...the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People
Gonna have to ironically kill the hood to see that dream, f'am.

Don't you BLM fucks have other blacks to shoot and businesses to loot/burn? Surely you don't have enough time in your busy schedule to shitpost here of all places.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc

>We Want Full Employment For Our People
You want all Black people to be employed just for being black.

This is bait hopefully, but is this their actual manifesto for fucks sake.

>We Want Decent Housing Fit for the Shelter of Black People

Why not just fit for people? Are Black people superior or inferior to other people why do they have different housing needs.

This whole thing is a racist fucking mess.

Speaking as a white male, I have never trespassed onto someone else's property to throw around trash, empty booze bottles and cans, or spray paint walls or the pavement of any sort. I'm kind of uncertain how such things happen to black neighborhoods but I could hazard a guess.

>now

>>people now side with a wop criminal not respecting the american constitution and taking away the right to a fair trial

Yeah user I hate the government too.

This is like protesting in the streets because you want an end to world hunger, and homelessness. This entire movement is retarded.