Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

Is this worth watching? Or is it as cringe as that shitty cat movie Keanu?

yes, it's a very well crafted psychological horror. also quite funny

watch it. look at the brainwashing as an exaggeration and the slave trade to how high level slavers do things.
just remember. just because a law was written saying something is illegal doesnt stop everyone from doing it.

The black guy, for not getting out 30 minutes into the movie when it was clear something was wrong.

MOTY 2017

black peoples homes are extremely dangerous places to just live. it being slightly weird wouldnt scare away a black person.

Don't let any reactionary shit you've heard about the movie dissuade you from seeing it.

It's really more of critique of liberals and the way they fetishize black people, the black experience, etc.

Why does everyone think this? I was bored. It seemed like it was written by a kid.

>Please, Sup Forums, tell me what to think!

It didn't occur to me until just now looking at the OP pic, but I honestly think Peele went with Kaluuya based on the fact that his skin is the darkest he's ever seen.

its an observation on the illuminati with some slight disinfo thrown in.

Don't listen to advice from anyone who uses the word "reactionary" as a pejorative.

A situation being dangerous and a situation being weird are not even remotely the same thing.

blacks care very little about most things.

It's dumb. Superficial and bland. Good supporting actors. Could rewrite the script and replace peele and get an equal or greater movie. That's how insignificant his contribution (imitations) actually are, but go ahead and listen to these authoritative black women. Also support Kevin Heart.

>authoritative black women. Also support Kevin Heart.
random sentence.

lol these triggered peckerwoods (peckers-wood?)

im a mexican in a blu state. black people are aggressive and care very little about most things.

>mexican

WE GOT A LOCO BANDITO HERE

I love all your posts but I have to say this is my favorite. You go girl!

you spoke about whites thinking it could fit your leftist narrative. sorry about that, and i can see you switched sides to the other narrative of the right.
low quality b8

Haha you know those white people who say they like blacks, well, they are even more evil than racist whites, we must kill them all to ensure the survival of the black race

I blame the white bitch for being coal burner

>this loco bandito thinks he can't be a peckerwood

I bet you have a two-inch burrito.

I bring up mexican and your mind rushes to dick. hilarious. bro. in this blu state, many people dont judge gays here either, just like aggressive blacks.

You should know having a tiny dick makes you an honorary white person to everyone but actual white people.

COAL BURNING WHORE

>to everyone but actual white people.
yea. people are real adamant to call me white even after i express how im very mexican. A non white who doesnt follow the narrative is a big no the people in the blu state

>the black experience
is that a new ride at epcot?

>that scene where she was on the phone
absolute kino

Why do you people act like dick size is everything in life?

OOOH YOU LYIN' BITCH

t. dicklet

Only one of these 2 murdered a bunch of other people, so that's a pretty stupid question OP

HAHA COALBURNER SLUT RIGHT GUYS

You have to go back

has there been any movie released this year that is better than Get Out?

inb4 someone recommends capeshit

>OOOH YOU LYIN' BITCH

Exactly why the movies breaks down. Immediately diffuses horror jokes.

the jews

Wonder Woman

>psychological horror
>funny
These two do not mix, and this film is a great example. The TSA fatty should've been left out of the movie, because the rest of the movie was pretty well done. The ""comedy"" parts of this movie were childish, predictable and it ruined the tone of the movie completely. Missed opportunity.

I think those two things can be mixed well.
But here it's just a strategy of Peele in having the funny fat guy to make the racebait film more palatable to the general public. Pure business

>I think those two things can be mixed well.
No they can't. The two are pretty much opposites. If you're trying, and in this case failing miserably, to make someone laugh, that person will not experience horror for the remainder of that movie. It just doesn't work like that. You have to commit to a certain tone. The most you can get away with is some half assed comedy in the beginning of the movie before the horror starts. In this they kept cutting back to the fat 'funny' guy, completely ruining the thriller aspects of it.

Stick to capeshit, kid.

literally kys toddler

It's pretty valid criticism though.

>literally kiss toddler
:^)

user knows. Comedy and gross-outs pair well like seen in Slither. Maybe it was dialed back, a lot. But instead it's: Be scared, be scared, be scared, cut to Jazz getting tossed out the front door "aaarrrggh"

Peele a shit