DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL POSTS

I have to post these at least once a day because you newfags don't seem to be getting it.

DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE SHILL THREADS. WHEN YOU DO THEY SLIDE OTHER POSTS IN THE RECENT BUMP AND TOTAL POST SORTS.

If you must interact with a shill post for some reason, SAGE.

There really isn't any reason to interact with a shill thread.

You can interact with shills in legit threads because it bumps the thread... BUT POSTING WITHOUT IN SHILL THREADS HAS NO POSITIVE OUTCOME.

Even if you sage, they consider a reply as a sucessful troll, so don't do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/07/28/hillary-clinton-obstructed-boko-haram-terror-designation-over-cia-doj-objections-as-clinton-allies-cashed-in/
linkedin.com/vsearch/p?f_CC=4999642&trk=rr_connectedness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Bum p

B ump

Yeah but others shills bump other shills threads. It's a mutual thing.

this needs to be stickied forever

Bump..

What do you consider a shiIl thread ?
Yes I'm that new

>someone actually made this image

Trump's fans are embarrassing.

blamp

True, but we need to not help them. They don't get to 200 replies from just shilling

welcome to Sup Forums

Bump

Yeah.
We need to be more disciplined. Let the obvious garbage sink without a single reply.
These people are corrupt as fuck.

Threads that are pro hillary, racebait, or generally inflammatory bullshit are shill threads. CTR (correct the record, a pro clinton paid trolling PAC) posts these threads to push legit political discussion to the bottom of the index. This is called forum sliding. See attached for other kinds of shilling.

bump

>image

Newfag shill.

Here is some more anti shilling info:

Resist intelligence operations on Sup Forums. Call out shills.

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

>Miscegenation Shilling
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

>Trump General Shilling
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

>Call out shills
>do not respond to shills

Which one is it?

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

>General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

>Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

>The Art of Shilling
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png (embed)
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

Read the op. Call them out in legit threads to bump. Ignore shill threads. Use brain nigger

Bumpf

This board really needs more mods

Maybe, we can also police ourselves.

boof'd

>There really isn't any reason to interact with a shill thread
This.

>No good will come of it.

MAGA BY IGNORING SHILL THREADS

Mein bumpf

Shill definition according to Sup Forums (Merriam-Webster exact definition):

>anyone who disagrees with Sup Forums basement dweller cuck and doesn't believe senile dahnold isn't a super-sayian redpilled Morpheus

they are ruining this place.

Fucking shills.

Behind the scenes at the Clinton Foundation

Sup Forums mods are just reddit mods. If the mods actually had any say they'd delete Sup Forums in a heartbeat.

GookMoot is the only thing keeping us alive.

Based Hiroshima Nagasaki

bump because its always summer in here

Hey! Welcome to my thread. A shill appearance means we are successful. Go kill yourself.

There're some based mods too, I got a screencap of a mod telling redditors to fuck off (can't find it now).

Id consider becoming a janitor.

Is this boko haram? Which donors, havent heard this shit before. Tits for your trouble

>, I got a screencap of a mod telling redditors to fuck off (can't find it now).
God I hope you post it.
>Restore my faith in mods

If the mods banned all Canadian IPs from Sup Forums until after the election, shitposting would decrease by 90%.

Yeah.
pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/07/28/hillary-clinton-obstructed-boko-haram-terror-designation-over-cia-doj-objections-as-clinton-allies-cashed-in/

There are other articles but you can use info in this one to find them. I lost the other links

SECONDING

HIDE SHILL POSTS
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL POSTERS
IF YOU HAVE TO CALL THEM OUT
SAGE
DO NOT GO GENTLE INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT
SAGE SAGE AGAINST THE DYING OF THE LIGHT

Forcing based leafbros to proxy would be an acceptable sacrifice to remove the shilling imho

Maybe if they seemed like they had any desire to actually be here and they weren't spamming their absolute fucking asses off we wouldn't call them shills.

Heil bumpler

Also check to see (1 post from this id) on op. If op isn't interacting in their own thread it's a slide/shill so anons get distracted arguing their points and views with someone who isn't even there hence wasting their time while more important threads are up.

Bumpos

The irony is that although this is well and good, this thread in it's own right is a 'shill' thread as it slides other important topics.

Sage.

Im op. I use different ip so i can self bump you shitstain

Just reread your post and realized you didn't mean this thread. My bad bongbro

While technically correct, the benefit outweighs the 1 post displaced by this thread. I only post these when i see too many shill threads being bumped by newfags

Bump

U mad your sweat gig is up? Enjoy your shillbucks while you can.

Reported

No worries mate.

Yeah I hate how dumb some people on this board are. 300+ comments on a thread telling op how he is wrong but they never check after the first few posts to see if they are arguing back. I've seen they now do a token post after but still 2 posts from op in a long thread shows it's still a shill/slide

bump with more info

less memes

:)

not objective making me do shit

y u do dis

That's what infuriates me about this board...you see it on the dumbest, most obvious b8 threads. They'll get a 200 response thread too, while genuinely interesting shit slides.

Too many 14yr old newfags on this board.

holy shit... google "jerry zeifman hillary rodham" and download the cached page of the "Jerry Zeifman Slams Hillary for President" link

way too much redpill

For fucks sake.

thanks to leddit for that one

this is great

tweeted

list of CTR employees on linkedin.com .

linkedin.com/vsearch/p?f_CC=4999642&trk=rr_connectedness