Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=1364988
tkg9104.blog.fc2.com/
twitter.com/TKG9104
vcpost.com/articles/86253/20150823/avatar-last-airbender-2-updates-director-m-night-shyamalan-defends-first-film-ready-sequel.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

if you have stuff to post, go ahead

Never finished korra, do we find out who sokka and toph end up with? Aang was with katara and zuko was with mai but at the end of tla but from I know we never who those two ended up with. I imagine for sokka it was suki.

Toph had two daughters by two different men. Lin's father is a guy named Kanto, we don't know who Suyin's father is.

Remember when we thought those were important mysteries? Good times.

Isn't it obvious? Suyin's father was Johto.

kek leave it to yurifags to ruin everything

Just looking at these qt pictures of Toph is making me so bitter about how lok ruined her entire character

>backstabbing each other for 2 seasons
>magically friends in S03
>munching carpet in S04
Any reasonably explanation for this?

Who is the biggest cuck between Mako and Bolin?

>Mako
>gets on with two 10/10's
>fucks it up
>fucks it up so hard, those two qt's cuck him with each other

Zuko looks dreamy

I see the Korrasami fags have allready infested the thread, game over i guess.

Bryke wanted to be remembered for something, and despite it being nothing yurifags ate it up.

LoK takes place in a alternate reality. That's why benders are so much weaker than in ATLA and why the metaphysics are completely different.

You think we'll ever get a decent S3?

Do you think it'll be set in space?

>backstabbing eachother for 2 seasons
Except that didn't happen

>shown hanging out and getting along
>magically friends

>Asami at least is clearly interested
>beyond belief that they could end up dating

>both straight
>keep stealing eachothers boyfriend
>ever wanting to date

yeah sure it made perfect sense...

I wish this column was a weekly thing.

I thought Season 3 was slow but pretty good regardless. Wasn't is only the ending that was truly subpar?

How did she fuck Pokemon regions?

She is the greatest earth bender to ever live.

I only finished season 1 of korra is the rest worth watching

Season 3 is good, But 2 is quite bad and 4 has the worst ending in the franchise.

It was. I guess what I meant to say was will we ever get a 3rd good avatar show.

Era being a shit mother fit perfectly with her flaws on the show. Stop whining.

Probably not, atleast not anytime soon.

There's more of this r-right?

>people can never bring their flaws into perspective with their virtues positively like Katara, Aang, Zuko, Sokka, or Iroh.
>people are exactly the same as they were when they were middle school and this is treated as a good thing in real life and considered good character in works of fiction

Just like Toph, I don't see it.

Not yet, but more is coming. It's a CYOA by Mrpotatoparty and currently his patreons are voting for the next bit.

So, who's your favorite waifu?

What the fuck are you talking about? Toph had shitty parents to learn from and had a shitty personality for childrearing. Why should she have turned out to be a good parent? Because you're a stupid little baby who can't handle anything bad happening in fiction?

Korra. If i had to choose a second it would Katara. Can't handle the Watertribe.

I don't there will ever be another series. Nickelodeon hated the Korra ratings so much that they actually pulled the show from television completely at one point and only aired it online.

Avatar was fine on Nick but Korra was aimed at older teenagers and their actual audience was more interested in Spongebob re-runs.

Series 3 would be possible if Nick sold the Avatar rights to a company like Netflix to create an online series, but they never will.

Also Series 3 would have to be set in the past, like based on Kyoshi or something. The technology got too advanced in Korra and made bending almost obsolete.

Instead of the sick bending choreography and dynamic fights that we got in Avatar/at some points in Korra (pic related), we got mech slug-fests. Culminating in a giant mech final boss.

Azula did nothing wrong.
It is fire's nature to consume.

That's some shitty pixel art

>Instead of the sick bending choreography and dynamic fights that we got in Avatar/at some points in Korra (pic related), we got mech slug-fests. Culminating in a giant mech final boss.
Which is what would happen if Amon won like people wanted and clamored for back then. And yet people wanted bending to go away and for Amon to gain victory and everyone lose their bending forever because consequences.

Have some more.

>tfw still no Zuko/Toph field trip

The only difference would be Korras amount of bending being restricted to Airbending. And most also wanted Korra to regain her bending through a story arc, possibly season 2.

Someone, somewhere, is still screaming "NATORARE!! NETORARE!!" at the top of his lungs.

>The technology got too advanced in Korra and made bending almost obsolete.
Only in terms of fighting large scale battles, and even then benders were able to find a way to damage and destroy Kuvira's mech. Non-benders on a whole are still useless in combat. If anything the bending in Korra was a lot more deadly.

>more firebenders who can generate lightning
>metalbending has been honed to the point where people can basically throw knives at you
>bloodbenders who don't need a full moon exist
>ripping the air out of someone's lungs

That art isn't what I want, but everything else is. Moar, plz.

And then she would give it back to everyone else? People kept wanting the United Republic of Nations to fall and for things to domino effect and for things to ramp up while Dick and Dickless traveled around and "taught" Korra had to bend again since they knew more about bending than her or something.

Or was I just in the other threads?

>Series 3 would be possible if Nick sold the Avatar rights to a company like Netflix to create an online series, but they never will.

It's a strange feeling, wanting and hoping for something so dramatically, but knowing deep down it will never fucking happen. Nick would never sell the rights to Netflix. What's worse is that Netflix could a great new series that would have blown Korra out of the water, but Nick is just too greedy.

I can still dream...maybe one day...

There were many solutions to it. Some had to do with spirits and the spirit world. My point was though that Korra not getting the power to bring back bending would matter very little as the only two returning characters that lost bending were Korra and Lin. And Korra still had bending so there was no need to up technology.

I doubt it would be much different if it was still in Brykes hands.

>zero shading and color blending form.

it gave me cancer

Even if we could get another mediocre series like Korra, it would be a god send.

Just give someone other than Bryke a chance, they would have a hard time doing it worse.

No doubt. I imagine Netflix could get some good people on board if they got a hold of making a new series.

Bryke do well enough when working with a larger crew of writers. They're good enough idea guys, but they need more people to help hone them.

A job well done.

I guess they need a head writer to tell them no.

pandering

>that is not a question

For anyone unaware her voice actress was in the live action movie.

Oh boy, here come the bryke defenders

>hanging out and getting along

Yep, just like every other character

>Asami is at least clearly interested

When? Where? Show a specific example that implies romance.

it was never said they were striaght.
having one boyfriend doesn't make you straight.

water tribe always delivers

Zuko isn't in that picture..

It doesn't make them bisexual either. However they were portrayed as straight for the entire show sans 5 seconds at the end.

believe or not, it really is toph

nice art op

whos the artist?

Ya'll niggas need to learn how to use the resources available to you.
TKG
pixiv.net/member.php?id=1364988
tkg9104.blog.fc2.com/
twitter.com/TKG9104

Katara is just Korra+

The only reason Korra is hotter is because Katara is 14 and not developed yet, but when we start LoK Korra is and already has her tits.

I've been rewatching ATLA with a friend who's new to the show. His favorite episodes so far have been The Great Divide and Appa's Lost Days. We're just at the beginning of season 3 though, so that might change.

If she fucked johto we'd have heard about it, since johto never stops calling.

>Great Divide over The Storm and The Blue Spirit

The fuck?

A:TLA was the only good series. Fuck your shit Bryke

He thought it was funny, that's pretty much the only reason why. It was also the first episode I showed him, to be fair. I always thought the first two episodes were pretty boring and only got interested towards the end of the first season. I wanted to show him an episode that was fairly spoiler free and The Great Divide was the only episode that doesn't really show much that happened in previous episodes, besides Appa flying and Momo being part of the team.

What happened to her mouth in the third panel?

>Literally the only enjoyable character of her own show (short of maybe Varrick)
>finally get a game that's just about Korra doing Korra stuff with none of her dumbass/boring friends around.
>It's short and decidedly mediocre.

Being a Korrafag is suffering.

>Except that didn't happen
Korra stole Mako twice

>shown hanging out and getting along
they are only shown to hang out in S03, for no apparent reason, and right after Korra cucked Asami again with Mako and then ditch him.

>Asami at least is clearly interested
you mean she is clearly 'a friend' by S03; not interested.

one of the many failings of this show is that the designated core group of friends had no compelling reason to be friends or even be around each other at all. They just weren't believable as a group of people who would actually hang out together if given the option. Having the basic, bread-and-butter social interaction of the main cast fail so badly was one of the shows biggest failings, though it wasn't its most spectacular or attention-grabbing failure and thus tends to get glossed over in discussions of where and how the show went wrong

>Korra stole Mako

Takes two to tango. She kissed him but he didn't have to drop Asami and run to Korra and suddenly love her. No stealing was done.

Asami's reason is that since she has no character and exists only for love drama then she only went along rather than just give them an airship was because she hates being behind a desk all day and wants to travel. Then she probably saw Korra with her hair down and in her casual sleeping clothes and that was the end of that.

Korra has no reason though. Asami could at least be given a reason since she has nothing else to her.

That's one of the major things that people bring up. But it tends to get divided into:

Have Korra and the older characters interact and carry the story.

Have someone else be the Avatar in her place as though that character would suddenly be written well.

Have the show focus on people other than the naturally gifted, rich and famous, or world leaders.

And the most popular one being just have the Gaang continue since we already know them and the world they are in so you don't have to start from scratch with new people.

Eh, I could buy Mako, Bolin and Korra hanging out together. Two of them are brothers, they spent time as teammates, the brothers are Korra's first friends ever and they seem to like the adventure filled world that comes with being around the avatar.

I never understood why did Asami stick with them after Mako dumped her.

>Takes two to tango
Both times, she is literally made the first move. Taking both to do it or not, the fact that she started it means she is a backstabber for not respecting her friend. Think for a second: you have a girlfriend, and then someone you thought was your friend starts dating her. Are you really going to keep being friends with that guy?

>she hates being behind a desk all day
Some people call that a job, and it's kind of important. The thing is, everyone had better things to do at S03 and they al 'magically' were attratted to go with Korra. Still, it was very clear that Asami resented Korra and Mako by the end of S02 and they left it unresolved. It really makes you wonder why are they friends in the first place.

>Still, it was very clear that Asami resented Korra and Mako by the end of S02 and they left it unresolved. It really makes you wonder why are they friends in the first place.
The only explanation is that Asami is a cynical, sociopathic industrial tycoon who considers a personal relationship with the Avatar to be a critically important business asset. And to be fair, Korra does tend to go around destroying things and creating markets for Asami's war machines while simultaneously shielding Asami and her other friends from the consequences. Asami probably sees Korra as a sort of black ops asset that she can set loose on a region to create demand for her products

I wanna see these two in a well written show...

My friends, I bring terrible news.

He has returned.

vcpost.com/articles/86253/20150823/avatar-last-airbender-2-updates-director-m-night-shyamalan-defends-first-film-ready-sequel.htm

>The thing is, everyone had better things to do at S03 and they al 'magically' were attratted to go with Korra.

Bolin had nothing. Mako should have stayed in the city and done his police job but then the other characters might develop or be useful and we can't have that.
Tenzin had a job in that he was on the council. But we saw how effective he was, he may as well have not been there especially considering how he acts like it is always like this and talks to Korra like Tarrlok has always been this way. Asami could have staff who do the work for her while she's out and about but to dive into that might take away from a joke or two and would require Bryke to give a damn.

>and then someone you thought was your friend starts dating her. Are you really going to keep being friends with that guy?

I, apparently, broke up with my girlfriend off screen. Or so I think I did.

She kissed him, she didn't do anything else and in the same episode she says she was wrong to do that. The reason they didn't get Asami's input on this until later was 1.) drama and 2.) Bryke and 3.) drama

Why doesn't sage work. I keep getting upload failed. Do I need a Sup Forums gold membership now or something?

>Korra stole Mako twice

You can't steal what was freely-given.

>vcpost.com/articles/86253/20150823/avatar-last-airbender-2-updates-director-m-night-shyamalan-defends-first-film-ready-sequel.htm
Fuckin hilariously tragic.

Mako got the shaft of team Avatar.
>brother became a mover star, world's only lavabender, and got a hot airbending gf
>first ex-gf is big time industrialist
>second is the avatar, who didn't even bother sending him any letters during the timeskip as she recovered
>they end up lesbians for each other
>all he has left is his job as a cop in a shitty city