Would one of you bitch ass gun nut Elliot Rodger looking niggas explain to me what's wrong with background cheques?

Would one of you bitch ass gun nut Elliot Rodger looking niggas explain to me what's wrong with background cheques?

Other urls found in this thread:

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no you faggot

Well, for starters, it's spelled "check" you dummy

Do you need background checks have to register for the 1st Amendment rights or any other rights stated in the bill of rights?

SHALL

I'm pretty sure most of the mass shooters either passed a background check or would have also SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED FUCK YOU

This is shitty bait, but I'll humor you

I have no problem filling out a background check when I buy a gun from an ffl at a shop or gunshow. In fact, it's illegal to sell one without said check in these environments.

However, if I decided to buy my friends shotgun from him, there'd be no reason to involve a 3 party (such as the government) to slow the process as long as we know without reasonable doubt that we are eligible to own firearms. In fact, this is a completey legal transaction and makes for a very small portion of gun sales.

In addition, there would be no way to enforce background checks on private sales without registration, and registration ALWAYS leads to more gun control and/or confiscation.

they do nothing to prevent crime

Get a job you fucking kike. All you do is shitpost.

First: They're defacto registration. They were created to give the government an easy way to track down gun owners.

Second: Most of the recent mass shooters have passed a background check when purchasing their guns through a dealer. Yes, the "gun show loop hole" is a myth that your masters have shoved down your throat; in order to buy a gun from a dealer, like most people purchasing guns at gun shows do, you have to pass a background check.

Background checks literally accomplish nothing whatsoever to prevent "bad people" from getting guns, but they create an unnecessary trouble for law abiding gun owners.

You can't give a gun as a gift or make a private sale. Now fuck off nogunz.

Besides doing absolutely nothing about crime or stopping the wrong people from getting guns?

Probably the fact it belittles and deludes the second amendment and is used only as a political tool

we already have background checks. It checks you haven't committed any violent crimes, felonies, gun crimes, stalking, harassment, and sexual crimes. I literally just bought a rifle the other day and went through the process. They process you through a federal database to check you haven't murdered/raped/stalked/assaulted anyone. We fucking have them.

People willing to submit to background checks don't commit gun crimes.

>"Looking only to official criminal records, data over the past thirty years consistently show that the mythology of murderers as ordinary citizens does not hold true. Studies have found that approximately 75% of murderers have adult criminal records, and that murderers average a prior adult criminal career of six years, including four major adult felony arrests. These studies also found that when the murder occurred "[a]bout 11% of murder arrestees [were] actually on pre-trial release"--that is, they were awaiting trial for another offense."

>"The fact that only 75% of murderers have adult crime records should not be misunderstood as implying that the remaining 25% of murderers are non-criminals. The reason over half of those 25% of murderers don't have adult records is that they are juveniles. Thus, by definition they cannot have an adult criminal record."

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html

Sure, Sheep Shagger.

Shall not be infringed.

>aussie
>shitpost

Background cheques are often overlooked by the IRS because illegals keep getting paid under the table.

Nothing, they literally keep all blacks disarmed and put them in jail for possession when caught.

Wew lad

THICC

>Niggers
>Buy
>Gun Store

NOT

Elliot Rodger bought his guns at the store and had the NICS background check ran on him.

Who sets the exclusion criteria? First it was felonies and mental illness. Then it was domestic violence. Who knows, eventually it'll be "having conservative social views".