WILD DOG CAST FOR ARROW SEASON 5

>According to EW and retweeted by DC Comics, actor Rick Gonzalez (Mr. Robot) has been cast as DC vigilante Wild Dog for the upcoming fifth season of the CW's Arrow for multiple episodes beginning with the season premiere.

>Wild Dog will reportedly be a "new vigilante in Star City whose reckless and cocksure nature prompts Green Arrow (Stephen Amell) to take him under his wing."

>under his wing
For what fucking reason?

newsarama.com/29751-wild-dog-to-appear-in-arrow-season-5-multi-episode-arc.html

Other urls found in this thread:

latintimes.com/arrow-season-5-spoilers-colton-haynes-returns-roy-harper-plus-5-exciting-details-385484
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>For what fucking reason?

Because the show is called "Arrow", not "Wild Dog".

I'd say he's Roy's replacement, but Haynes is meant to be coming back, so who knows anymore.

Calling it now, he's dressed in all black with a black trenchcoat, and has a white faded bulldogs face on his chest.

This.
Apparently his superpower is guns.

I hope this means that they'll finally release scans of Wild Dog stuff.

so hes the punisher?

>Because the show is called felicity

>Wild dog on Arrow
>Wild dog on TV
It's all I ever wanted but I can't bring myself to care.

>Reaper reunion
>Never
I just want closure

Maybe they're listening to the Arrow guy?

Isn't Wild Dog just a Punisher rip-off?

Fuck, Reaper was good. Probably lucky it lasted two seasons at all though.

Has wild dog met Wild cat?

Has Wild cat appere in the CWverse.

I could see it, but it'll be a small tattoo somewhere of a Bulldog, and that's how Ollie finds him. Felicity hacks all tattoo shops to find out who got that in the last x years, and they have a chat at Jitters or some shit.

>Has Wild cat appere in the CWverse.

Yeah he trained Laurel for a bit but then left because I think the actor got another job

>Felicity hacks all tattoo shops to find out who got that in the last x years
It's depressing how true this is.

so nightfall without the back breaking

explain that image

> yfw felicity will take the role of karen against wild dog's punisher

Source on Haynes coming back anytime soon?

Some user on Sup Forums came into an Arrow thread, posted said image, and said that's what he'd do for Season 5 of Arrow. He was a writer or something.

I suppose.

FUCK

Yes and no.

>Mr. Robot
>Not Ben from Reaper

Explain further.

I've spent the past several months wondering if Arrow could get any worse than season 4. I now have my answer.

>Yes
He is a former marine that uses firearms to fight crime, spurned on by the death of a loved one.
>no
Wild dog...well it's hard to explain but wild dog is his own. less tragic than Frank and little more heroic I guess.

I know this is fake because of the lack of Felicity.

Wild Dog is the shit. More of a brawler than the Punisher

But will he get to kick people in the dick and shoot them in the head after?

>You will never have sex with a hot demon

>latintimes.com/arrow-season-5-spoilers-colton-haynes-returns-roy-harper-plus-5-exciting-details-385484

Also

>Cast promotion - The fifth season will be promoting fan-favorite Curtis Holt (Echo Kellum) to a series regular, with the character most likely working in the Arrow Bunker.

Why God!

Would adding a baby make or break a show. I think I can see it happen.... but then I think about adding stuff and how broke shows.

Family Matters, Step by step, Cosby show, others.

Because that's what we need more character's in this overbloated cast in the ocean of shit that is lovingly called arrow.

I'm just surprised that, out of all the people who were on this show, it's Sin who's got the most lucrative post-Arrow career. Sure, she's not in anything big -MTV's Scream and Netflix's Voltron- but they both seem to be doing better than Ninja Turtles and whatever anyone else on that show is doing besides Arrow.

They can work out how much time they need to give each character to tell a good story, I suggest,
Felicity - 50%
Felicity's support cast (e.g. mum, black Cisco) - 20%
Olibur - 10%
The rest - 20%

Does this mean they'll make wild dog shirts?

>The rest - 20%
75% of Merlyn's screentime will be spent with him going MUH THEA MUH THEA MUH THEA and the other 25% will be spent showing Merlyn doing things that directly contradict him saying he wants to keep Thea safe while Ollie shakes his head in disappointment and Sup Forums has the biggest collective aneurysm from the rage at seeing Merlyn continue to literally get away with murder.

It's really sad that what would sound like exaggerated breakdowns of any other show are completely accurate for Arrow.

No matter what fanfic-esque lampooning of the show you can come up with, the showrunners will undoubtedly find a way to surpass it's stupidity.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE

Curtis would be fine if we got rid of Felicity and he became Mr. Terrific.

Wait, is that the non-Tyler Labine sidekick from Reaper?

he goes around killing bad guy though he lived in the mid west.
so he's a little different...plus he didn't seem as obsessed.

Eh.

Wild Dog was a dull comic back in the day, the only hook was that it was a mystery who he really was & then he turned out to be EXACTLY who everybody thought he'd be.

I remember reading a rumor that the main antag of S5 would be Jim Corrigan/The Spectre. That means constantine would show up. This would convince me to comeback after the shit show that was season 4.

yeah!

Who has the rights to Constantine at the moment? I know that he did a cameo in Arrow, but I thought that was with NBC's permission.

It doesn't work like that. WB has always had rights to Constantine and the show, NBC just had an exclusive agreement to air it that they declined to renew. They can do whatever they want with the character.

of course not
that sounds good, we can't have any of it

People still watch Arrow?

>For what fucking reason?
To make a poor copy of the Punisher arc of Daredevil.

So who was he?

Yes, just like The Punisher is a rip-off of The Executioner. What made Frank stick is beyond my understanding.

I'm still not going to watch. I'm not interested in a gun totting vigilante being pacified. I do find it interesting how the gun totting vigilante was something that never really worked for DC. Anyway if anyone is wants to take a look at a vigilante comic that actually explores a lot of the areas I've seen when people complain the Punisher lacks, then they should read "Vigilante."

Oh. So Arrow's timeline isn't affected at all by The Flash. Arrow season 5 already shit.

>dull comic back in the day,
by dull you mean massively underrated gem right?

Damn that nigga never ages...i remember him playing a teen since the 90s...
Also, i can't wait to see how Felicity is going to defeat him...

This is pretty good. Too bad it's not happening.

Maybe she can nuke him like she nuked that town.

At last a wise man speaks

> A 22 episode version of DD s2 without the solid pacing, somewhat dedication to source material, terrific direction and choreography or any actual dedication to maintaining a street level tone.
Hasn't Daredevil basically made Arrow obsolete?

It's all I want, it's all I need

The dude from Time Crisis?!

>tfw there's fellow Wild Dog fans here

I thought the whole point of being a fan of F-list obscure characters is there's less of a chance of them being shit on by adaptations.

Maybe we'll be lucky and he'll spin-kick a dude so hard in the fact it breaks his neck like in the comics before Felicity and Oliver pacify him into being a gigantic pussy.

>It's another Count Vertigo has no powers episode

When will they learn

>before Felicity and Oliver pacify him into being a gigantic pussy.
One can only hope. One thing I like about Wild Dog in the comic, is that while he's willing to stop, think and readjust, he has no doubt whatsoever about what he's doing. In contrast to Frank who has been stripped away of his human interaction skills, Wild Dog still has friends and is willing to go out and get a drink after shooting some assholes.

HE'S

STILL

ALIVE

Executioner's sticking around, too. Couple of books every year.

Yeah, but he's very niche. Everyone knows who The Punisher is even more so now with his appearance on Netflix.