Just a reminder, the united states has the largest white population on earth. your mutt memes can't disprove that

just a reminder, the united states has the largest white population on earth. your mutt memes can't disprove that

>ust a reminder, the united states has the largest white population on earth. your mutt memes can't disprove that

All of that and you're at 56%?
such an embarrassment

el aberración...

>Being this butthurt

La creatura...

Shoo, shoo, creatură

Just a reminder that spics and mutts are seen as white in America

reminder that white mexicans are way better looking than white amerifats.

>I have 1 (one) drop white blood
>that means I am white

If it works for blacks and Amerindians, it works for whites too.

It's so funny how mixed, non-white countries like the US think they can tell who is white or not

whiter than you joao

'go'za is not real pizza

>200 MILLION american whites
>by far the most dominant, imperialistic and global culture
>still cry about muh white genocide

over 30% percent of "white" americans have some sub saharan african ancestry

>this passes for white in America

Cut around half of that for a more accurate white population. Maybe even just a quarter of that if you count the one drop rule for Jewish/Indian.

Ah muy nino, you ask me how La creatura came to be? Legends say that it all began with the mixing of the races combined with artificial and chemical-spiked food and complete disintegration of culture. Then the mutts started breeding with the mongrels, and people started losing sanity even further. Ay caramba, horrible and dark times indeed. Eventually, the even more mixed abominations started being fed meat of deceased by the corporations to cut expenses. When the time was right, Jews opened up the portal to a nether dimension by using the vigin blood sacrifices of few extremely rare blancos that they kept alive for this specific purpose. Unimaginable dark energies descended upon this realm, turning abominations into something, something not of this world ... They were finally ready, the perfected goyim ...

But then there was, the wall. It's still protecting us, even to this day. No one knows for what purpose was it built, but some say that it was used to keep our corrupted cousins that ventured north from returning. However, it is very old, and sometimes la creatura sneaks through the cracks, kidnapping children.

BLACK americans have more cultural influence around the world than most countries.

>one drop rule for Indians
PLEASE count that.
I don't want to be considered some filthy wh*Toid subhuman

Are you the delusional Cherokee supremacist?

San Miguel Arcángel, defiéndenos en la batalla; sé
nuestro amparo contra la perversidad y asechanzas
del demonio. Reprímale Dios, pedimos suplicantes,
y tú, Príncipe de la Milicia Celestial, arroja al infierno
con el divino poder a Satanás y a los demás espíritus
malignos que andan dispersos por el mundo
para la perdición de las almas.

>delusional
>implying wh*Toids can ever possibly compare to the true masters of this world. The HONORARY INDIANS.

You pale-faces thought you defeated us, with your boom sticks and diseases. but NO, we own this planet.
All government pay tribute to the Cherokee NATION. All militaries cower at the might of our mighty warriors.

America in general has more cultural influence on the world than all other countries put together
Black culture and white culture mean nothing, you all have the same shite, plastic, consumeristic degenerate kike loving "culture"

mama mia! why is youa not a love da pizza??

>Be Injun
>Get TRAIL'd

t. El indiANO aka mutt in disguise

You should meet Incatard on /his/, you would make good friends

Reminder that 100% of the time that wh*Toid does not have his precious technology he will lose to the true master.

Everything about that pic is wrong. Jamestown didn't suffer during the 1622 Indian attack and no one who did die feared the Indians, they cane in as friends and just started slaughtering. None of the Indians involved were Cherokee either.
You need less fire water and more education Chief Milks Buffalo.

In what way does America have a large cultural influence on the world?

Just let the spic Larp

You are worse than a mongrelican

la abominación......

>implying I haven't
He's a true warrior

Nigger that's not even an image from Jamestown, I don't know why the file name said so. I'm nearly positive that's from the Tecumseh War of ~1784-1795

Buscando el gen único...

Un ario para gobernalos a todos...

this might be the greatest mutt image

No,that's your family photo

Tres genes para los Reyes Mulatos...

I suppose I walked right into that one

"American White"

there should be one pale Irish guy in there that the rest of the mutts can claim to be

Siete genes para los enanos meztisos..

el engendro oscuro...

Nueve para los Hombres Mezclados condenados a morir......

American >whites

>when non-white shitholes make fun of America for being non-white

San Miguel Arcángel, defiéndenos en la batalla. Sé nuestro amparo contra la perversidad y las asechanzas del enemigo. Reprímelo Dios, Te pedimos humildemente, y tú Príncipe de la Milicia Celestial, arroja al infierno a Goblino y a otros muttos malignos, que andan por el mundo para la perdición de las almas. Amen

Consumer goods I guess.

The joke is that LATIN America are humble, yet honest people with swarthy skin complexion, protected by the Wall, while UNITAD ESTADOS is a black hole of Lovecraftian horrors.

Only the countries with at least 10+ million whites can post ITT.

Not so fast, some European countrylets

kys

>hispanic """"""""whites"""""""""
more like yellow indios.

more like mutthurt lmao

I'd be mad too if a were a mestizo

N E W W O R L D
E
W

W
O
R
L
D

hispanics aren't white

I know this is just shitposting, but as an actual non-white American, I can safely say that American's not pushing some weird agenda would never consider any of those people to be white.

Congratulations!!!!

all wh*te people should be banned from posting here

>you are now white

"white"

>ignoring the number of spics included in that

"""white"""

People who live in glass houses shouldn't fire machine guns, Pablo.

This, Americans aren't white just like the rest of us.

Great Lakes and the Dakotas are the only white states. Michigan too, contrary to popular belief only Detroit is blacked.

T. friend who is in niggerville michigan

Exactly, William, You can't be talking down to subhumans. Your government may sent a Swat team to thwart this racist conspiracy you're plotting.

>ohio
>not white

Only one of these is true.

also obligatory shill callout

How many Ohio's can fit in minority white Calfornia, New Mexico, Hawaii and Texas? Two of those are the drivers of your entire country in terms of economy, resources and "culture". Ohio is a fucking flyover state.
>T-This single commune of 500 people is 100% white so it doesn't matter that it's in an ocean of mongrels

Still purer than you, Achmed.
also being an Ohio supremacist i need to address this
>Ohio
>shits out more important people than any other state, more presidents, astronauts, etc
>Sherman was an Ohioan
>germanic ancestry across the board, beautiful small towns full of whites
>niggers congregate in cleveland and northern cities, rest of state is white
mean while
>netherlands is a shithole no one cares about, a true flyover state
>muh weed
>muh politics
>no good army
>shitty history, meanwhile Ohio was founded by hardy settlers who fought off shitskin indians and blossomed into a trading hub where true decent nations like France made money

>Still purer than you, Achmed.
HE SAID IT, HE ACTUALLY SAID IT

Kek :D

Did you just assume my gender?
The Gay Islamic Republic of the Netherlands will not tolerate such vile bigotry. The American embassy is now transmitting orders to the Dutch government, ordering a SWAT Team to your house along with your single shitty dutch armored division.

cope

Really makes me think.....

Nuke when?

Europeons getting absolutely annihilated itt

>tfw the us has 8th largest non-white population on earth

Amén

>I know this is just shitposting

Is he Mexican?

Rembember that number includes indians, north africans, arabs and latin americans

none of the people in those countries are truly white, because they are culturally hispanics/black. in america you have white people rapping and wearing nigger clothes wtf those arent real white people

>Still purer than you, Achmed.
you are very embarrassing

But Pennywise tempts people with things people might actually want, and a good amount of anti-American sentiment comes from how they hate Americans showing off their ancestry.

El horrendo horroroso...

Friendly reminder that Spics, North Africans, Middle Easterners, Central Asians (Kazakhs, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Non White Russian minorities, Alban*ans, Azerbaijanis) are considered White. Also the White percentage relies on self identification and not the one drop rule so your country is at best 35% pure White.

>FUCK YOU GUYS WE HAVE A LOT OF WHITES
> shows what counts as ''white'' in the US
>NO THEY'RE NOT WHITE, POLICE REPORTS AND LEGAL DOCUMENTS ARE PUSHING AN AGENDA

>unironically analyzing correct use of a meme