Wally & Lilith

What are your thoughts on this new couple? Will she be the new Frances Kane?

> inb4 artemis and lindafags

I really doubt they'll be a couple. It was just a flashback, and Wally was a slut back in the day so whatever. Although I'm sure there'll be tension between them.

She'll want to get back together and he'll say no because he wants to get together with his wife again (for the first time in this timeline). Maybe they'll fuck like once but it won't be a real relationship.

I hope she becomes a Lana Lang type of character for Wally. She has potential to be more than just a discount Raven.

You keep telling yourself that.

I'm a Wally/Artemis guy, but this was cute. She's a good second choice.

Has there even been a redhead couple before?

Wally fucked more people than any other Titan. This is just his replacement mindfucking since the NTT were never a thing, apparently, so Wally never got the Raven mindfuck.

He was a slut in general before Linda

Cartoonfags and worse shipfags

>mfw imagining dating a girl who can hear all your thoughts

Roy was fucking Starfire. Probably others.

They are both a tribute to their kind. Red heads need to be more prevalent so I can fug a red headed qt

Yeah but then imagine them just accepting you for all of who you are.

It's the classic reason why Cyclops/Jean worked. Cylcops is just a good dude and that's why Jean, who reads everyones' sick shitty minds, picked em.

Chances are Wally was just thinking about her boobs or whatever non stop and she was down with it because, let's be honest, all Wally cared about was superspeed and boobs when he was a teenager-early 20s hero.

>you will never have a hot red headed qt cry in your arms then get happy and want to bang

This feel hurts. It hurts so deep.

Lilith > Raven.

Well obviously. Red heads are god tier.

This proves he has a mind control fetish. It can't be a coincidence.

I mean, she's just another in a long line

True. But his relationship with Raven was based almost entirely on her brainwashing him, because she needed a Fast Guy Titan.

Holy shit who is the foreign girl on her knees literally going for his dick?

That's Linda.

Linda

In the white dress? I thought Linda was in the pink talking about the cameras.

The one in white dress would be the Russian chick speedster Bebeck.

If there was every a reason to support eugenics it would to be to ensure red headed girls still walk among us. The noblest pursuit.

What a slut.

I only recognize Linda, Raven, and Starfire. Girl with green glasses looks familiar but i can't place here

They should bring the Kapitalist Kouriers back under a new name

Phantom Lady. They had one night stand in an issue.

Francis, Connie, Tina blah blah. Most of the ones you don't recognize are the ones Wally's given the D to, really.

Putting two red heads together
They're trying to play off the GoT incest bandwagon

The best thing about this picture is it's like 3 years into his Flash run. Turns out running super fast also help you run through women super fast.

Didn't this guy also fuck the ultimate waifu Jinx in that Teen Titans cartoon.

Those are pretty normal numbers for a teenager in 3 years. Thats like 3 girls a year.

That picture didn't include the basically who characters he fucked in every issue.

I meant 3 years real time. Definitely wasn't 3 years comic time.

Not OP, I don't like that ship either but Artemis is top tier waifu.

Yeah Artemis was great but it'd definitely be a pretty short sighted move to interject shit from the show into the comics. Not like the people who even care about that ship buy comics.