twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>extremely left wing middle aged man with no wife or kids
What did Leo mean by this?

MAYNE

>tiny head homosexual
>leader of the fag right

top kek

DA MAYNSTREEM METEOR

PJW is an attention seeking, bandwagoning, memespouting, personal army (from Sup Forums) calling faggot, so no, he's never right

The whole "hurr i don't need to help the planet! leo rides a private jet!" is a straw man and not a legitimate argument since Leo contributed more money and brought more awareness to climate change than most people in history.

Don't get me wrong the planet is doomed, but the good he's done far outweighs the bad effects from his plane rides, which are minuscule in comparison.

That's PJW for you though, literally strawman: the youtuber

Leo is a liar.
While filming Revanant he would fly back to LA on weekends to fuck Rihanna. He would take his private jet.
The movie film for about 12 weeks.

Guy is a bullshit artist.

Cigarette companies have also contributed more money and raised awareness about the harmful effects of smoking than any other entity on this planet.

They have also caused more harm than they've prevented. Leo hasn't done that.

>flies on a private jet nearly every weekend
>owns his own yacht he takes out regularly
Sure

His virtue signalling only hurts the cause.

No. Fuck off Sup Forumsfag

so donating money somehow makes your pollution magically go away, good news.

>defending hypocrites that 'do as I say not as I do'

stupid r*ddit, go away.

>it's okay for Leo to destroy the planet but not others

that is nothing compared to the influence he's had on thousands of people and world leaders.

people cannot attack leo's argument and only the man himself which means nothing. it's just to justify your own behavior.

>intangible unmeasurable influence on world leaders
>tangible destruction of the planet by his constant plane rides and boat rides

Yeah, no. Fuck off.

>constant plane rides and boat rides

says who?

to be fair, Sup Forums doesn't like PJW either

Says the faggot

Then go whine about him there.

You're still not giving an argument and just attacking Leo.

If i agreed with you and said yeah he was a hypocrite piece of shit does that change the point of his message at all? no it doesn't.

who's whining about him?

wow this is some rather damning evidence have you presented this to the cops?

They're also legally obligated to do so

This website is fucking retarded.

>it's okay for rich people to ask poor people to do things they themselves won't do because they're the whole world to do things they won't do

Genius. How about he live by the same standards he expects others to live by?

A lot of people thought the alt-right was just edgy frogposting, instead of edgy frogposting with nationalism.

Of course PJW jumped of that ship.

I didn't watch it but considering it's Paul Joseph Watson I feel pretty confident knowing he's wrong.

hey

hey Sup Forums

check this out

le Sup Forums

HAHAHAHAHA

MAYNSTREEM METEOR

He's saying us because he's being called by them "alt right" you fucking idiot

>the jews did not send blacks to america to breed and destroy civilization
40% of american slave owners were jewish (a vast majority of jews owned african slaves)
>there is no concrete evidence for any jewish conspiracy
culture of critique by kevin macdonald
>intelligence is chiefly influenced by socio-economic status
sauce?
>you do realize this board is satirical right?
sauce?

>40% of american slave owners were jewish
wrong, documents show that 25% of the jewish population were slave owners (approx. 2000 people) compared to the same percentage of white families (approx. 300K) who were slave owners

Well, depending on your source, even in the smallest estimates 5000 jews owned slaves in the US, which is the 25% figure that you're talking about. No big deal.

On the other hand:
>the jews did not send blacks to america to breed and destroy civilization
pic related

hes a gatekeeping shill that never goes beyond libtards and muslims because like alot of these "right wing" e-celebs are all kike shills that come in as convenient heroes to the problems and crisis that the left (jews really) created in the first place. Problem, reaction solution. In fact most of these "hurrrr free speech is so important dont ever let the left take it away from you!" spaz out if you bring up all the kike shit and will even call you an isis/muslim sympathiser, anti semite etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=CUqA0xSieNc
youtube.com/watch?v=fEpxSgh-8Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=G5UtNiI1g0k
youtube.com/watch?v=TzqEISohi8M&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=-17GbPr2VDE

i don't think that was their intention, the jews have it written in their holy book, or whatever, that it's ok to own slaves as long as they're not jews, so the blacks getting freed was probably something they didn't count on happening

Get help

kek

seriously though, do you think they learned nothing from ancient greece and rome?

>these people like to wear MAGA hats, create memes and have fun