Lebanon is seeking to ban the new Wonder Woman movie because its lead actress, Gal Gadot, is an Israeli

>Lebanon is seeking to ban the new Wonder Woman movie because its lead actress, Gal Gadot, is an Israeli

hollywoodreporter.com/news/lebanon-seeks-ban-wonder-woman-1008466

So did the boycott work? How many Palestinians are going to die because of this film's success?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Lebanon_conflict_(1985–2000)
youtube.com/watch?v=FIEC32NWbdU
4il.org.il/eng/
thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22339
youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>Lebanon is seeking to ban the new Wonder Woman movie because its lead actress, Gal Gadot, is an Israeli
Well, Lebanon know, what to do with jews
>success
>box office probably will be lower than Deadpool

>How many Palestinians are going to die because of this film's success?
With any luck, all of them.

They probably wouldn't if she wasn't IDF who personally bombed them

>woman in IDF
>actual combat
pick one

>you have to be in physical combat to bomb muslims

yes, they banned the movie.

wtf I love Israeli women now

Probably because of this post

I think there was another country that also banned it, or maybe 2

>caring about what sandnigger or african or whatever shithole countries do

Well yeah, or at least you should be operator of artillery or aircraft.
Tunisia banned it for "Zionists propaganda"
>Lebanon
>sandnigger
wut?

>Tunisia banned it for "Zionists propaganda"
They're right.

>>Lebanon
>>sandnigger
>wut?

Remember when all those 'backwards' countries were going to ban Beauty and the Beast because there was a blink and you'll miss it reference to a character being gay?

None of them actually banned it.

You have studio execs who scour the media looking for any politician that is unhappy with the film (especially after they send out overblown press releases saying "THIS MAJOR CHARACTER IS GAY AND HAS A GAY SCENE").

If a politician hooks onto that bait, they create a "X COUNTRY WILL BAN THIS MOVIE BECAUSE THEY ARE ARENT AS ENLIGHTENED AS YOU!" news stories for friendly media outlets to print.

>isis and their partner hezbollah
Could you be any more stupid

>Israel
>Fighting the Islamic State
Pick one, not both.

God, I hate the victim complex the jews have.

you know that libanon is also 40% christian

>t.Jew who hate schristians

and they allow tolerant Hezbollah terrorists why?

>Israel
>Creating the Islamic State
Pick both.

Because Hezbollah protecting the country from foreign invasions

>seeking to ban
they banned it weeks ago

>Because Hezbollah protecting the country from foreign invasions
By invading domestically instead. Kek.

>launching rockets into israel that do no damage but incite massive retaliation is "protecting from invasions"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Lebanon_conflict_(1985–2000)

>jewish woman kills germans because hollywood thinks WW1 germans were evil nazis

need to be gassed tbqh

Jewess soldiers on IDF are cocksleeves and fucktoys for their commanding officers. ((They)) want you to think theyre badass women, when in reality they are dumb worthless whores, I served in IDF, the pretty girls are just there to get fucked and gossip and drink coffee at their desk

I want her to dominate me.

>(((Wikipedia)))
Nice try, Chaim.

>kike in denial

literally who?

JIDF pls

>answering someone supporting hezbollah by accusing him of being a Jew

I barely follow politics and even I can see how retarded your line of reasoning is. Are you implying hezbollah and Israel and buddies?

They are two sides of the same coin, sweetie.
Try reading in between the lines the next time you watch The Colbert Report, pumpkin.

>They are two sides of the same coin, sweetie.
>Israel and pro-Iran
>two sides of the same coin

Gal "Rip the spine out of Palestine" Gadot
Gal "Unleash the scarabs on the Arabs" Gadot
Gal "Hummus over Hamas" Gadot
Gal "Bring the whip to the Gaza Strip" Gadot
Gal "Fire at will at the Palestine shill" Gadot
Gal "My ma and pa don't worship Allah" Gadot
Gal "I always yearn for Gaza to burn" Gadot
Gal "Muslims in caves will be sent to their graves" Gadot

ignore him, hes probably a Sunni butthurt about Assad bombing his cousins bakery or something

Those are not a soldier's feet, not that I'm complaining.

I want to _______________ Gal Gadot.

bluepilled brainlet detected, why don't you go back to r/the_donald, sugar? It's more you're speed.

Shit(e) cuck detected. Go lap up Abdul's cummies from your goat wife, cupcake.

IDF is a meme army.

>Sup Forums
>agrees with mudslims
Not that much shocking tbqh

>meanwhile outside tumblr bubble
youtube.com/watch?v=FIEC32NWbdU

>bluepilled
>says jew-lover
Well, cannot say the same about JIDF
4il.org.il/eng/

Im Lebanese, I fap and fantasize daily about Gal capturing me and torturing me and taunting me for being a filthy mudslime

>jew-lover
Jew*

Your "people" are nothing to me except cockroaches. You are about to be exterminated by civilized human beings AKA Israel and the West. Enjoy your cave butt fuckings while you can, Ahmed.

>KPVT on a makeshift turret in Toyota
Patrician construction.
You can only make better technical with ZPU-4.

what is this fetish called?

>Sup Forums likes Israel and Jews now

I'm not Lebanese but i live in lebanon and god i hate you people, literally the worst.

this is what happens when you push everything as Sup Forums boogeyman

they become retarded

>Jew
Wow, what a surprise.
>by civilized human beings AKA Israel and the West
Hello Яeddit.

I dont know, I just know i get the most intense orgasms imagining Gal putting her sweaty feet in my face and telling me in her accent "This is your new Allah, slave"

Sup Forums has been cucked for years. nothing new

>muslim lover calling other people cucks

im beginning to really hate this place more so than i ever did before

nufags can keep it

>says a kike lover

>Israelis pee in their pants from rockets that kill no one
BRAVE

>mudslime
Not surprising at all. The only surprising thing is you get Wi-Fi in your terrorist camp.

>Hello from Reddit*
FTFY, Mohammed. Mudshits are in for a rude awakening very, very soon. The only evidence of your existence will be in history articles and books; the plague of pedo-worshiping sandniggers will be eradicated once and for all.

>>mudslime
Nope, but I've served in Syria.
>>Hello from Reddit*
>projecting so hard

>The only evidence of your existence will be in history articles and books; the plague of pedo-worshiping sandniggers will be eradicated once and for all.
Sorry kike, but you are talking about your allies from Saudi Arabia, while my people will be remembered as saviours of Middle East christians who came from the skies.

no one believes you anymore after your fat orange monkey/beauty pageant organizer/reality show star/ "God-Emperor" went to saudi (the mother of terrorism) and got down on his knees and licked each of their brown anuses one by one, eating their shit and calling it fine chocolate. fuck off youre not gonna do shit

Oh no.....she's brainwashed

>Ahmed said increasingly worried for the 1,000th time

Oh and the only thing raining from the skies will be pig's blood over your mom's stick shack and Mecca. You will be slaughtered like the pigs and cattle you are and forgotten by the true actual people on the right side of history (Jews/Whites/Asians).
An American Libcuck masquerading as a muslim. How quaint! How does it feel to know that Shariah Law is the antithesis of your beliefs goy?

True crime = criminal act + position of power.

Muslim men do not have the latter. Only white men do. I legitimately feel no grievance about this white girl paying a drop in the bucket for the deep reparations we owe all other races and cultures as whites.

>Sup Forums
>muslim lover
>reddit
>muslim lover
Sup Forums == reddit

>How does it feel to know that Shariah Law is the antithesis of your beliefs goy?

How does it feel to know your "God-Emperor" just gave the nation who is the strictest Shariah law in the world a record weapons deal and is literally bending over to every one of their demands?

At last our Messiah and his wife have returned. alḥamdulillāh

FUCK YOU KIKE PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE NOTHING, SHARIAH LAW WILL BE WORLDWIDE AND THERE NOTHING YOU CAN DO FOR IT

>right side of history (Jews
>Jews/Whites
>calling someone libcuck
That's just hillarious
>Oh and the only thing raining from the skies will be pig's blood over your mom's stick shack and Mecca.
Except Israel and USA will never touch their good friend king Salaman and his kingdom

>>reddit
>>muslim lover
pick one

>God-Emperor
I'm not American, and all Muslim cesspools will be glassed by hydrogen bombs before they even know what will hit them so it doesn't matter what is given to them. They will be our pawns for the short term, and an extinct race of """people""" in the long term. Muslim sympathizers will be exterminated too, how does it feel knowing you are a weak, malleable coward with no means to defend herself?

How can anyone deny that she got THICC for the role? Those thighs look delicious

>yes goy, jews are your greatest allies, middle eastern countries where christians and other religion protected by the laws are true enemies of the West

Inshaallah with the help from West and Sup Forums Sup Forums we will get rid of gays, sluts, jews. in peace we Muslims and Christians will rule the world. With 2 best sand religion united, no one can stop us from establishing Allah's word as a law over all

wow really cool thread.

>right side of history
>stone-age child-raping barbarian cuckolds
Comedy gold, Abdul!

Your dune-coon crushes won't be spared, Sally. I'm sorry to break it to you, but there's no amount of delusional blogging you can do to make that go away. You should move to Saudi Arabia if you think it's so safe. I'm sure your comrades will welcome you with open arms.

>you are a weak, malleable coward with no means to defend herself
Well, you are welcomed to test defense of my country jew.

Quit treating this shit like news. The Lebanese government's always been absurdly childish about co-participation with Israeli nationals in anything; you ought to hear ém wail every time Eurovision comes grinding round.

Your country is controlled by (((them))). Stay deluded cuck

You suck at this.

>muslims
>peace
Pick 1 and only 1, Ahmed.

>Muslims living in harmony with Christianity
This is hilarious, this is actually what American Liberals that LARP OTI as towel heads believe.

Christians want to exterminate Muslims possibly more than Jews do. America has been conditioned to hate them purely by their violent, explosive nature. No one trusts muslims.

Not an argument, barely even a retort.
You have nothing else to say apparently because you are so angry. You're dismissed, cuck.

how will you identify the sympathisers when they don't have huge hooked kike snouts to make it obvious?

>Christians want to exterminate Muslims possibly more than Jews do. America has been conditioned to hate them purely by their violent, explosive nature. No one trusts muslims.
Keep telling yourself that kike. Your country will we wiped out before turn of this decade

By your internet history and rainbow flag, pro-cuckolding sensibilities.

Yeah, like that.

>>stone-age child-raping barbarian cuckolds
>jew keep projecting
>You should move to Saudi Arabia if you think it's so safe.
Why would I move into pro-Israel Shariah state?

That's why we ruinning Greater Israel project right now?

>America has been conditioned to hate them purely by their violent, explosive nature

Americans do have that problem. It's only a young country though.

t. blacked poster

that's facile and quite clever but not enough. here's an article you might find interesting:

thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22339

t. monkey that fell out of a tree and whose mother gave birth to him on the street like a dog

I know you are angry and worried, and you should be. You are extremely deluded if you think that the US would let pygmy camel fuckers throw firecrackers at Israel without raining Hellfire and MOABs on every nook and cranny of your sand huts.

The only Americans that like Muslims are the weakest, the Liberal SJWs. Blacks, white christians, and everyone else in between still despise you and what you stand for.

Such a huge percentage of the IDF is there just because at this point, they could severely cut down on the populations in consideration for conscription and it'd probably all run more efficiently if anything
Gal probably say on her ass all day doing nothing like most Israeli soldiers

t. Unlucky jewboy who didn't get out of the country fast enough

can't i hate both jews AND muslims? why does everyone act like you have to pick a side.

>any muslim
>pro Israel
Nice shield there Mohammed

BLACKED is Sup Forums shit

Yes

>. America has been conditioned to hate them purely by their violent, explosive nature
youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48

Easy there Blanche, you'll give yourself conniptions.