How do we stop the sexualization of men in superhero movies, Sup Forums?

How do we stop the sexualization of men in superhero movies, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxmHNTyL6B4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why stop it?

's cool

Posting more

>Skinny, Twilight fuck-boys are out
>Real men with muscle are back

As a /fit/izen, feels good man

Why would you want that?

We drunk deep of the well of titties that are superhero comics for decades now. Girls should be able to do the same.

We don't

Fuck you, I pray to the holy Chris trinity for gainz

but they want to have their (beef)cake and prevent us from getting our (cheese)cake

See, I don't see a problem. We can watch nice bodies and enjoy it, because, well, they're pleasant to our eyes. Same with the women.

I mean, it's just look and admire, not doing... stuff to unwilling people.

Right?

>people complain about unrealistic bodystandards for women
>they're just skinny with decent genetics
>meanwhile every single guy in OP is on roids

And your solution is to be just like them?

That's not going to solve anything.

this.

Hey that's not true Evans didn't even workout for Captain America. He just stopped his cardio and bulked up for he was in better shape in the FF

Is this bait?

>skinny with decent genetics
Be real user, women don't just look like that. Most of them literally don't eat and spend hours per day in the gym to get in shape for a movie.

It just so happens that the preferred shape for a woman is thin, and the preferred shape for men is muscular.

OP just wanted a beefcake thread

No, this is

we don't. we enjoy.

do you live in the deep south or the midwest? I've lived in NY, ATX, and CA for years and skinny women with good genetics basically grow on trees.

is it bad that i cant tell whether you're joking

oh no you have to not eat like a fucking pig and spend like three hours per week doing a cardio in the gym, what an insurmountable task
how could any one ever achieve that

women dont look like that because most women are lazy sacks of shit. The same goes for men, but that doesn't change the fact that the body standard for men actually is unobtainable without PEDs

Busted.

>captain megamelons

This is true. Most of those women are just "unrealistic" because those body types are uncommon. 95% of male bodies shown are completely unattainable without roids. Literally everyone in the OP is not natty.

Actually I take that back. Cavill is achievable natty.

>all upper body
I just want some tight buns, thighs and calves.

I meant for the first avenger. He posted his routine for the movie and it was literally bench press, leg extensions, and one mile of cardio. He was an underwear model before and needed to get big so he just stopped and ate food. I stopped caring afterwards because Evans is just too perfect to compare myself towards and I had too stop

it's a Sup Forums embarrasingly tries to talk /fit/ episode apparently

Men aren't sexualised, those are power fantasies. It's completely different, you misogynist asshole.

You rang?

Any got the gif of cap on the punching bags

You do realize that some of Sup Forums is /fit/ right? Like a decent chunk. Especially all the gay guys.

Hemsworth is unabashedly sexualized in the Thor movies. There are multiple gags about it. He's even the token eye candy in the new ghostbusters movie. Not to mention tumblrinas obsession with Evans.

How many coconuts can he crack with those trunks?

Except people never stopped liking muscle.

and you assume he's telling the truth why?
do you also think jeff seid is natural?

Chris "Bounce House" Evans

what would I jack off to?

All the women hollering and cheering at shirtless scenes of every Marvel premiere I've ever attended to must be WAY into male power fantasies, then.

Happy?

>he will never crush my head with those thighs
You didn't have to make me feel m8.

How about no?

I hardly knew what was going on in Civil War because I was too distracted by Cap's muscle titties.

>hollering and cheering
that sounds like a shitty premiere. I've never experienced anything like that other than the obligatory facepalm applause after the premiere.

Only if you don't stop.

Why the fuck did they zoom in on his face of all places?

We keep hot men in, but add more topless scenes with women to level it out.

How do I achieve Matt Murdock ass?

It is absolutely awful, which is why I stopped attending altogether, audiences around here are pretty shit.

Dude he didn't even get ripped for the first movie he has love handles, isn't vascular, and isn't at a low bf%. He didn't roid for that movie. I concede he has since but look at the first avenger and say that isn't achievable natty, and not even hard at that he's like at 12% body fat

>Captcha choose the candy
Fuck you I'm on a diet Sup Forums

Deadpool did that.

And it became one of the most successful superhero movies of all time. They clearly were onto something.

More movies with fat, ugly obnoxious permavirgins who constantly spout political opinions in main roles, clearly.

That's the progressive solution, right?

I'm really right here.

He didn't bulk up much for avengers, but later films I think he did. All the cast hate him for how easily he gets in shape. Hemsworth and ScarJo get so jelouse that he's at the candy bowl constantly. dude just has awesome genes

I object to this, I am Bi.

You're a slut.

>love handles at 12% bf
user please, you don't have a clue what you're talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=XxmHNTyL6B4

this physique might be obtainable natty if you have godtier genetics and are willing to dedicate YEARS to it, but it much more likely he's on a low dose of tren

what about naked Jackman in DoFP? as a straight man that was still hot

>He just stopped doing cardio

Cardio killing gains is a myth

I don't get why people get bent out of shape over superheroes being ripped. Batman isn't some little twink bitch, why would he be? Half his fucking shtick is that he reached the peak of human capability. Why wouldn't Captain America be ripped? Why would ANY superhero be some scrawny bitch-boy? They're going up against anything from street thugs to the Thanos Copter, they need to be prepared, and they need to be fucking shredded. I couldn't play Batman, shit I probably couldn't play Robin. I'm 120 something pounds, yesterday a stiff breeze threw me against my car and I got a concussion, I couldn't go toe-to-toe with a single rogue from Marvel or DC. But I don't get pissed because Captain America is built like a brick house, it makes sense that he would be. If anything it makes me want to get off my ass and start working out. It's not unrealistic to emphasize the "super" in "super hero". Yeah, these guys are strong, and the actors that play them worked their asses off to portray them. Chris Pratt can do it, Chris Evans can do it, and it's not because they're named Chris, it's because they worked for it.

Fucking hell

There's also movie magic at work, in backstage stuff he doesn't look as huge.

>hugh jackman
>legs
pick one

Look at OP pic he has fat on his hips and ill defined abs clear indication of higher than 10% body fat, and by first avenger I mean Captain America: the first avenger not the Avengers movie.

Damn his old man legs

What? Deadpool flailing around with his dangly bits wasn't enough?

Who says we need to stop it? There are plenty of threads about the coke chic addict slut so this is a welcomed change.

i dont mind them being huge, not at all actually
but it's not fair towards normies that they lie about being natty, it creates unrealistic expectations for people starting to work out

that's even worse deceit imo. his delts still look huge for a "natty" there too btw

>I'm 120 something pounds, yesterday a stiff breeze threw me against my car and I got a concussion
kek'd

0/8 b8 tho m8.

looked pretty good in the movie

>tfw when you will never feel his lips eating up your pussy

Kill me plox

he's higher than 10% bf yeah, obviously, that doesn't mean he's natty

Pretty good ass.

Better than Batfleck from the Ultimate edition.

>Delta
Do you mean traps? Cuz his delts are very normal there

jesus that gif made me want to be a woman and live your fantasy...

nah those are dyel tier compared to his upper body

good ass tho

Well, Reynolds is passable

Seriously.

Butt double

>Jackedman will never do a full frontal

Life is suffering.

Who did it better?

Dude he doesn't look like he's on roids for his first Marvel movie. He probably just got off them because he was a model for God's sake. He didn't need them for the role because he was in better shape before filming

Maybe he is bi and into sucky sucky?

his traps are huge too, but this is what natty delts look like (note that this guy is insanely strong and lifts for a living)

notice how the delts slope downward and dont sit like a "bubble" on his shoulders

that's not sexualization, that's male power fantasy, you shitlord!
not a single woman enjoy that

>85 replies
>no red M&M yet

tiny ass

dyel pls
its not possible to put on that amount of muscle mass in one year natty

do you think every roider automatically looks like arnold or somethign?

Shit tier ass tbqh

He has a massive penis though.

Kek you have no idea what natty is dude

Proof

While they are smaller those look better defined than Evans also he lifts for looks your guy lifts for strength?

I don't want him to give me head, he doesn't seem like he would be good at it. He looks FAR to good at cunnalingus and that's why I now wish I has a pussy for him to lick.

Hell, I'd love to watch bet I could pick up some good pointers

i like how buff he got but that is hank hill tier

Sit like a bubble? What?

this still scares me...

MCU or DCCU?

Shameful display, Batman.