Which company produces the better comics?

Which company produces the better comics?

Dark Horse.

/thread

the quality comes and goes in waves depending on which creators are working where, can't really make an overall statement

For the time being, DC has caught my attention more. Marvel has to many events and Tie-ins that require you to have a steady job and liberal beliefs

DC.

Marvel literally just rides on anger now.

DC because they actually have editors and creative chiefs who aren't complete Jewish fucks

It don't matter. None of this matters.

DC simply for the fact that they never had 2 Civil Wars over stupid reasons in their universe

Right now DC. Marvel comics with few exceptions have been awful from the NOW relaunch, and forward.

>anybody on the Justice League
>standing a chance against Hulk, Phoenix and Thor at the same time

Dargaud

it's a bad time for marvel right now, they juiced hickman dry and caused remender to rage quit, they still got ewing and spencer but they're not quite firing on all cylinders right now

meanwhile dc scored a big win with king, and they've hit upon a reboot that's presumably a hit rather than a clusterfuck, but they're still wasting books on lobdell while continuing to worship at the altar of johns, so it's overall not nearly as good as it should be

dc is the clear winner at the moment tho based solely on rebirth and king on batman

>there are people who pledge allegiance to corporate ips and publishers

>Against the Flash

Speedforce nigga

DC and it's not even close.

There are no DC comics that can stand up to this.

Marvel has Warren Ellis m80.

barely
but dc has ennis now, so they cancel each other out

Wait, what's Ennis doing at DC? Because last I checked, he was working on some more Red Team.

And he's awful.

isn't he doing sixpac or w/e it's called?

DC. It's not even close.

That's Ancient History though. When Marvel had writers of the calibre of Chris Claremont. Currently they have Bendis. That's speaking volumes of the quality drop.

Right, I had forgotten about that. It's Six Pack and Dog Welder, right?

>Moon Knight & Karnak
>awful
That's your opinion and I don't like it.

DC fag here, what Marvel books are worth reading right now? Just the absolute best.

I tried to get back into them after Secret Wars but I just didn't give a shit about any of the books I got (Captain Sam, all the Avengers books, Spider-Man books, Whor).

So since I need to get Marvel out of my system while they're doing this stupid shit with Civil War 2 and character assassination out the ass, is it a good time to jump into DC? Not sure where to start.

ugh right dog welder
that's why I don't want to read that book, even pretend hurting animals hurts my soul

In my completely subjective opinion, Ultimates, Hyperion, Nighthawk and Karnak are all bretty gud.

absolute best tier:
vision
karnak
ultimates

worth the money tier:
new avengers
ant man
howard t duck

dat art tier:
anad avengers
thor
civil war 2

Not to forget Morrison dropping in his GNs once in a while.

check out Sup Forums sometime and weep

its a shifting scale. currently leaning towards DC atm

Crisis on Infinite Earths

Does he even write anymore, seeing as how he's EIC at Heavy Metal?

Vertigo alone trumps Marvel if we're talking historically.

Capeshit's a wash.

80% of dark horse is crap

Of course he does, Multiversity Too is still on the horizon and he literally just came out with Wonder Woman Earth One.

Along with his WW: Earth one, he wrote a short for Heavy Metal recently and last issue of his Klaus just dropped today. He's to be writing Multiversity Too and Batman Black and White in GN format for DC by next year.

Karnak is awful. Moon Knight is decent.

Owlman, fuck off.

Superman and Flash solo.

DC makes comics
Marvel makes social justice commentary

I don't follow monthlies closely, but DC had lots of one-shots/elseworlds/arcs that are memorable and hold up to this day. They can be even read if you aren't a fan of the character and know nothing about them, and they are still enjoyable, like Lex Luthor Man of Steel.

I can't really say that about Marvel.