Conspiracy Theories

Which do you believe Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2016/07/22/nice-munich/
youtube.com/watch?v=aVzn98Ekr7E
youtube.com/watch?v=MMu1y_nZF5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The ultimate conspiracy.
Blacks rule the world but they're so smart they let us think they're stupid and oppressed, when in reality they iz kangz

I don't believe, I know.

>Roman Empire still exists
I never even heard of this one until a couple weeks ago in another one of these photos, but it blew my mind. I totally believe it.

Post images plz, interested.

There are two conspiracy theories I believe. None of them are there.

I guess I am not a casual, also I was going to make this exact same image but you beat me to it.

If you are not at least that weird guy get out if Sup Forums.

Flat earth only tier 4 ?
Is there even any system behind this order ?

And which ones would those be, my fellow sudaca?

I believe in the 4th Reich in Antarctica one. We had some good threads on it a week or two ago.

What the shit is the despair code?

I kinda want to learn about this one.lone.l

What of the conspiracy of 88888888 post?

It's a meme for the image, it's not an actual conspiracy theory.

most blue pilled to red pilled

I believe most of them, to be completely honest.

Theres probably a good chance the whole universe is a simulation. The fuck is the despair code though?

Its just an /x/ meme. Kinda like the Grifter.

It's not real. It just sounded spooky.

What's Pedowood?

How is Rothschilds a "that weird guy" thing, you'd have to have your fingers in your ears saying wololololol to not believe at least some of it

What's the theory?

most conspiracy theories are actually dis-info funded by political groups see: flat earth retards, reptile idiots and spread by agents like Alex Jones

Ask our good friend Dan "She's a fighter" Schneider

It's a theory that there is a certain understanding of the universe and reality that several geniuses have come across that basically drives you insane in a Lovecraftian sense.

Basically it claims that the underlying nature of reality is so incredibly depressing and despair inducing that it will drive any person mad, usually to the point of suicide. Supposed sufferers include Tesla, van Gogh, Alan Turing, Boltzmann and a few others who escape me atm.

Pedophile rings in Hollywood
Tangentially related to pedophilia in academia/political/business elite

The only one I belive is that the US government plays a direct hand in the creation of fake, absurd conspiracy theories that they then use to discredit the one that actually hold water.

wololololol

Don't trust these anons

Fuck off. You can google it if you want.

>reptile people

Yes goy, they are all lies, keep telling them

those are*

Anyone down for watching some conspiracy vids together like yesterday?

That's fucked up

sure name something good

Is not even a real theory, it goes something like this:

>sheeeit nigga we the west inhereted so much from the Roman empire
>look we still say stuff in Latin in Mottos and we use Roman law ideas
>oh and the statue of liberty and America is like the statue of Asylaeus same thing
>this must mean that we still Romans and shit

Literally that

i would put michael obama in "odd"

You are bluepilled af if you honestly believe this trendy hipster meme aka the earth being flat.

World's all sorts of fucked up.
Checked.

>the one that actually hold water
Is it this one?

So you're saying WE IZ ROMANZ?

I'm like level 2.5.

I fucking hate these pics only because I can never fucking read them wtf.

Exactly.
It's 3D chess I tell you.

Can someone define what the Despair Code is?

And that chart is largely flawed, most normies know the JFK assassination has more to it than explicitly stated.

>jews are retarded have no wealth and worship the white people because they have ice blue eyes and live on farms

Obstruction of Justice: The Mena Connection
The Franklin Cover-up & Johnny Gosch story
etc.

I have a bunch on the backburner. We blew through Alex Jones' Bohemian Grove, and Boys for Sale yesterday.

>Michelle Obama has a dick
>Jaded Outcast
Nice try.

No ayy lmaos, kek lore, or clinton foundation?

we need more iceberg threads

Sure.
Link?

But user, the US elections being rigged, CIA selling drugs, Clintons killing people and Michelle Obama having a dick are all kind of confirmed.

anyone got the sauce for the bottom pic?

cytube OCDWatcher

>roman empire still existing

i want to believe

I only care about the 666666666

>Geert will rule the world

>AKA all normies when it comes to politics

>despair code
lmfao
Guys, I see the waves. You only despair if you have a reason to. End your spire, anchor for Good, and beware of madness; your heart will be as steadfast and alive as necessary.

Why is this fucked up? who is she?

This guy's wife

veteranstoday.com/2016/07/22/nice-munich/

>tfw I want to join in movie time, but have to go to sleep and be a wage slave in the morning

Fug.

Damn I wanted to watch something like the bohemian grove stuff. Something that is ridiculous but unexplainable

Its probably even worse. I mean dindus don't go "The Egyptian Empire never died now is just us in da hood". But yeah is basically that.

post it?

Is there anything else on this?

We can just queue it up? If you want we can also queue up conspiracy shit from the Nation of Islam - there shit is fuckin bonkers.

Yo I'm down, link?

That's unsettling

The only conspiracies I believe in are the JFK assassination and that we dont know everything about it, clintons are murderers, The government is holding back on us about 9/11, and that the holocaust was somewhat fabricated to promote a liberal agenda of why we cant do this or that or cant elect this person.

cytube r OCDWatcher

So is this disassociation? I got really stoned once and I didn't know anyone or anything but I did at the same time. I got super freaked out and had a panic attack

Yeah, work is a lot more important than this bullshit.

I think I'll stick to a comfy level 3

Not that I know of, sorry.

Very much so.

It was put to bed, no news on the nanny, nothing.

Eyes wide shut conspiracy??

That was the 66666666th post here, the one I choose to believe.

Islamic Terrorism is caused my negative energy from dark matter released by particle accelerators everywhere.

>not one mention of Jews

Well, we all know who's behind this thread

Sure?

Def not fuse holders. Don't believe WTC was controlled demolition. Its impossible

Good goy, go have some kebab and watch more TV.

test

EYES WIDE SHUT CONSPIRACY

lmao newfag

fack off nigger.

still waiting for a link to that post

youtube.com/watch?v=MMu1y_nZF5s

88888888 is coming...

Any of you know much about the Dolphin Square crap? Where top politicians and IRA top members/affiliates would meet and fuck children, two children were killed. Gerry Adams brother was arrested for child abuse and Gerry himself is facing accusations.

Police just dropped the investigation into Dolphin Square though.

Jet fuel burns hotter than an electrical fire or normal office fire dip shit

Ye the one that collapsed was the one that had a 747 slammed into it, full of jet fuel. To wire a building for a controlled demo is impossible without people noticing.

>747
No 747 on 9/11. All except one were 767s the last being a 757.

Elm Guest House scandal or more?

The jet fuel burned out within 10 minutes of the plane crashing, and it would have practically no effect on structural integrity.

Wouldn't most of the fuel have been consumed in the initial impact? Those were pretty big explosions, how could the jet fuel have poured down the elevator shafts they way they claim?

What is WTC 7? Even the BBC reported it collapsed before it did.

Both of you need to watch this.

I'm a taxi driver and have picked up from Dolphin square a couple times. Its just a couple of apartment blocks where government employees/ civil service live. But there were pedos there in 70's/80's but they are all dead, so its a waste of money to investigate