John McCain and Obama release statement in support of Capt. Khan

Obama
>“As commander-in-chief, I’m pretty tired of some folks trash-talking America’s military and troops,”
> “It is sacred because there is no more solemn request than to as someone to risk their life, to be ready to give their life, on our behalf.”

John McCain
>"I'd like to say to Mr. and Mrs. Khan: thank you for immigrating to America. We're a better country because of you. And you are certainly right; your son was the best of America, and the memory of his sacrifice will make us a better nation -- and he will never be forgotten."

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/john-mccain-khan-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomoutpost.com/john-mccain-the-insane-traitor-who-masquerades-as-an-american-hero/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/
shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/
prntly.com/2016/08/01/dnc-muslim-dad-khan-exposed-ties-to-terrorist-group-revealed-media-shivers/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/dnc-angry-muslim-father-trump-basher-khizr-khan-reportedly-ties-muslim-brotherhood-terrorist-organization/
rense.com/general96/factsomit.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ajsNJtnUb7c
youtube.com/watch?v=w5pqbBRG-RU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why did Nixon give John McCain a pardon ?

McCain was guilty of treason and could have been executed but his father was an Admiral so he gets a pass... Fuck John McCain

freedomoutpost.com/john-mccain-the-insane-traitor-who-masquerades-as-an-american-hero/

LAW
>LAW
LAW
>LAW
LAW
>LAW
LAW
>LAW
LAW
>LAW

Why is McCain such a faggot, and how is he still relevant?

because hes a neocon establishment shill

>I AM THE LAW AND ORDER CANNIDATE
>MEEEEE
>I AM

Cucks will be cucks. It still doesn't make sense, though. Khan is obviously a DNC paid shill.

>will never be forgotten
>didn't even exist until the convention

McCain is so buttblasted, it's too bad no one actually researches his military records.

Traitor. Why do you hate freedom and the young people who spill their blood for your dumbass comment.

sage all CTR threads

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/

shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/

prntly.com/2016/08/01/dnc-muslim-dad-khan-exposed-ties-to-terrorist-group-revealed-media-shivers/

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/dnc-angry-muslim-father-trump-basher-khizr-khan-reportedly-ties-muslim-brotherhood-terrorist-organization/

youtube.com/watch?v=ajsNJtnUb7c

So you found the one muslim guy who died in the army! So cool! I'm sure we need to let everyone in right? I mean thats what all the dead soldiers want right? Because like we're all american :>)

Try again.

>McCain
>relevant

You've been at this all day... how much don't they pay you?

Phew, in my weakness I was almost convinced by leddit that I was a deluded trumpkin defending a honorless man trying to shame war heroes

how the hell did a family of kebabs make america better?

Khan is a pro-Sharia, pro-Islamic migration, Muslim Brotherhood lackey.

Fuck him, fuck President Obama, and fuck John McCain.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5pqbBRG-RU

Because his daughter has got a set of udders?

Need to tweet all old liberal BLM posts where they are stepping on American flags etc

THIS

Fuck off McCain you luxury POW / enemy collaborator

Fuck off Obama you gorilla fucker

Both sides of the debate on Capt. Humayum Khan's death in Iraq are missing the point. Why when someone is killed in an unjust and illegal war it called a "sacrifice" for the country? Are those like Capt. Khan not more appropriately called "victims" of the warmongers and the compliant media that pushes their wars? Trump blundered into a set-up when he responded to Khan's father's condemnation during the Democrat convention, and Hillary voted for the disastrous war that got Khan killed. But both have called his death a great sacrifice for the country. I call it a tragedy

who's their son again?

I love how democrats and the left in general are shoulder to shoulder with John "Bomb Iran" McCain in some kind of faux show of solidarity and unity.

What a circus. So many people absolutely need to die. Strap them down and pull their tongues out by the roots, I am sick of this charade

McCain must have significant links to terrorists, he met al-baghdadi in syria, now hes shilling for the muslim brotherhood?

The super macho ex military non ex military bloggers dont seem to mind nixon's pardon but blame nixon for blanket pardoning tortured war vet POWs started over a false flag

McCain = AssBlasted 2008 loser, geriatric old fuck

>Neocon cuckold wants America to be less white because of his boomer hippie faggot upbringing

can't wait until they all die.

THE SONGBIRD OF SAIGON ONCE AGAIN DANCES FOR HIS OWNERS

>> “It is sacred because there is no more solemn request than to as someone to risk their life, to be ready to give their life, on our behalf

Is that why democrats booed the Medal of Honor recipient at the convention?
Get fucked, Obama

>t. Two Men Renown For Their Trustworthiness and Reliability

Is McCain the guy with the daughter who has big titties?

All Trump had to do is say "I'm sorry for your loss" and move on. How can he be so fucking stupid?

Damn, that nigga got bars.

what did trump do? its not like he said im glad that filthy muslim died

all he said "i would have liked to hear your wife talk' and it started this big thing. kek the jews outdo themselves

Obviously Trump was playing 4d chess here. Right guiz!? Tell me he didn't take the bait by responding to Achmed? Nice "best temperament" candidate you guys got there.

When has trump trashtalked dead servicemen

Oh yeah, tig ol' bitties.

So what did he die for?

Never. He said McCain gets too much praise for being captured, but that's about it.

leftists still trying to stump the don with his own bantz? when will they learn

Isn't she a gay too

>It's like a real life racist from the 70s

And yet the mother is still forced into silence.

>2016
>voting for johnny boy mccAINT
WHO THE FUCK /KELLI/ HERE

VFW Supports Gold Star Families
To ridicule a Gold Star Mother is out-of-bounds

August 01, 2016

WASHINGTON — Presidential candidate Donald J. Trump has a history of lashing out after being attacked, but to ridicule a Gold Star Mother is out-of-bounds, said the new national commander of the near 1.7 million-member Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States and its Auxiliary.

“Election year or not, the VFW will not tolerate anyone berating a Gold Star family member for exercising his or her right of speech or expression,” said Brian Duffy, of Louisville, Ky., who was elected July 27 to lead the nation’s oldest and largest major war veterans organization.

“There are certain sacrosanct subjects that no amount of wordsmithing can repair once crossed,” he said. “Giving one’s life to nation is the greatest sacrifice, followed closely by all Gold Star families, who have a right to make their voices heard.”

Did Trump trash talk the veteran?

But she's built like a brick outhouse.

why are people pretending that trump didn't say this guy was a hero?

FUCK CHEMTRAIL KELLI

John McCain continues do demonstrate why he lost the election.

>kelli ward gets several letters from concerned citizens asking about chemtrails
>kelli then asks scientists whether chemtrails are harmful or not
>kelli tells our citizens the results
>mfw mccaint's think this is a bad thing

Spin that shit all you want. She was pandering to crazy people pure and simple. As recently as early last year she was still saying that she didn't have an opinion one way or another on Chemtrails. Had she not done that she would have gotten backing from Freedomworks and Club for Growth. They quit any discussions about spending money in her race as soon as that came out. She is a terrible candidate. And her campaign is basically broke. She would lose a safe Republican Senate seat. She sucks. Only Schweikert or Salmon could have beaten McCain in a primary and they both pussied out.

for some reason I really like it when Republican Establishment (McCain, Ryan, Romney) come out against trump-- and they seem to do it ever week.

Trump only grows stronger. Thrives on their hatred.

dohhh ho ho ho

Always thought that comic was funny. The idea of a straight laced white man calling a rapper a stupid nigger is absurd

I call it bullshit. That idiot died because he didn't follow ROE and got a diversity award for his efforts.

>thank you for immigrating to America

That's probably Dick cheneys daughter you're thinking about.

Because accurate reporting conflicts with their agenda.

The kid was a hero who died for his country. The father is a traitor who uses his son's sacrifice to advocate for the very thing his son died fighting against.

McCain the same guy who goes to syria and Libya to pow wow with terrorists.
Fuck this guy
And fuck those Khan faggots too.
They were using their son's death to bash Trumps "muslims migration ban" remarks despite the fact that not only were they there to support the bitch who played a leading role in starting the war that got their son killed but he was fucking killed by the people that Trump is trying to keep from getting into our country and do what they have been doing non fucking stop the past two weeks lately in Europe.
Shit is fucking disgusting and this Khan piece of this if as low as Killary.

I.e. Gold star parents can say whatever they want about anyone without any ridicule. What is this retarded shit?

>Khan attacks Trump
>Trump attacks him back (while still respecting his Son)
>Trump is the bad guy

It's always the same faggots too. Just don't say anything. They're just as bad as David duke

Trump attacked him?

tl;dr on this mudshit soldier nonsense I haven't been keeping up

What happened and what exactly is Trump meant to have said this time?

Confirmed for not having a based granddad who would come come from his civil engineering shift sweaty but clean shaven,
in a button down but stains under the arms,
pocket protector, slacks and tie, complaining about the new Russian and Soviet Bloc transplants taking their jerbs,
afraid some of them may be miles stealing or sabotaging designs,
that everyone else needs to get used to imperial measurements,
while complaining about niggers and the 'Port-Oh-Rikins'.

wtf I want a dead kid so no one can ever disagree with me

Why are Democrats even Commander and Chiefs. They've never and never will care about the military.

Goddamn. The question about him having sacrifices is the most disgusting question that an """"""""""unbiased"""""""""" journalist has asked.
>this literally who says you're worthless because you weren't killed in Iraq, how can you justify running for president while you're alive?

So... Some random mudslime had a son who died a long time ago in some war and now he's sacrificing his son to climb the social ladder? What a scumbag.

Trump baited Hillary, Obama and McCain into endorsing an Islamic apologist who supports sharia law.

This

I'm ashamed to be an American right now.

Fuck Hillary and these sub-human shit stains on our DNA.

more muslim soldiers have killed their american "brothers in arms" than have died in service to this country. Khan and all the democrats who suddenly want to be pro military can fuck off. I couldn't fucking care less if some peon shitskin died for zog, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Only 14 died on our behalf since the beginning of any of this shit starting with Bush i shit you not

>b-but here's a guy on youtube who said that his dad's sister's cousin's dog has the same name as a guy from ISIS

Literally unreal how poorly he handled this.

>the pope will soon come out in support of khan

i guess the mother of a benghazi victim is just an attention whore and this guy is looked as a fucking hero, fucking media bullshit

It's more like implying that you have to be a father who lost a son to radical Islam in order to become president.

Muslims like Khan are the reason Islam still hasn't had a reformation. Khan asks about Trumps sacrifices ignoring the history of those Muslims fathers who lost their sons to the poison that is radical Islam. Khan ignores the reality that his religion is systematically being corrupted from within and with it good decent Muslim people.

Khan also ignores the fact that Trump is the only candidate that wants to get rid of the Johnson Amendment so religious organizations, like Islam, can express their grievances and concerns equally, in the public square.

NOBODY in the democratic party is for that! Trump is the only candidate right now willing to clear the playing field of terrible elements.i.e. ban radical Islamic peoples, so that maybe just maybe the rest of Islam could finally get its shit together.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Cuz Trump hasn't sacrifice anything. And why should he for a problem inflamed through the neglect from people like Khan?

Kahn is already backing out, because his past is coming back to him.

If the media continues to push the Kahns, their son won't be the only thing dead.

Did Trump even sy anything offensive?

Boy they are really pushing hard with this smear.

When is McCain going to do the world a favor and fucking die already?

>come out against trump
they don't. Trump makes his dumbass statements and then the press seeks out these ppl and asks for a response. They could say "no comment" or refuse to take the call but that would look worse.

>inb4
Not against Trump and some of the earlier stuff is understandable b/c lack of political experience. He even got baited by George Steffwhatevername but Trump fell for this trap and should've known better.

It's just too good. They try to hit him again and all they do is give us a decent new may-may.

It never ends.

The only reason McCain isn't even more outspoken against Trump is that he's up for reelection. I have to wonder whether he'll take back his endorsement after he wins his primary, he's definitely the type of Republicuck like Graham who would be okay with a Clinton administration.

The Present Value of German Goo Girls Lobbyist has it right

sage all CTR threads

posting again