youtu.be/jKbEaZ-Jnws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love America.

Hate all you want.... Hold on...

Im just finishing a hamburger...

These colors dont run!

Me too.

yeah, fuck usa *eats a cheese burger*

When did liberalism die in this country?

I'm a fan.

Me too.

NOW A MERICA THREAD

If you hate America why are you using the internet? Americans invented it after all, and an American developed this website as well.

Is it true that Coolidge avoided another Grest Depression by sitting on his ass and saying "the market will fix itself" or is this a libertarian lie?

Sort of, he didn't allow certain actions(under similar starting conditions) that would come to characterize American centralized banking a number of years later.

ok

America's pretty cool.

I payed 150 bux in Vegas to shoot some variant of a semi-auto then eat burgers all at the same place.

Where else can I do that?

Hey the sand niggers are here... You and the OP are good friends yeah?

anyone that hates america is my friend

Should've gone to the range I went to. Fully automatic firearms of all sorts. Even blasted a belt out of an SAW. Great fun.

Calm down Achmed

needs a brazzers watermark

So... Why do you post dead Americans all the time? Shits n giggles?

+1 anime post

Just imagine being this ugly, greasy, brown, shit color skinned, subhuman. You're basically stuck with manly troll women with mustaches. And you have to pray on a magic carpet 5 times a day or else you make Allah weally WEALLY mad. Your country is complete dog shit.

just got out from 3 days of jail because my drivers license expired and they said it was suspended.

spent friday saturday and sunday in a cell packed with heroin addicts because there was no judge at the station. as soon as i saw the judge he dropped the case and they released me.

Brofist

just bored

:D

Theyre super fat and sensitive

>Letting the roach trigger you.
I shiggy the diggy.

>mfw my country owning 72% of the world while some assbothered turk is only able to spam pictures of causalities on the internet.

Hes just a sand nigger who thinks he's triggering us I suppose.

Remember religion of peace!! lol

argentina?

niggers

72% of what? Fiat money? Global debt?

says the country that their president is black

we're going to kill every single muslim

you fucking turkroaches

yawn. you keep posting the same dead Americans over and over again.

meanwhile we have millions of dead muslim pics to choose from. :^)

Lol, he is clearly triggered by Americans, for whatever reason. He has an entire collection of pictures of dead soldiers. You have to have some kind of mental illness to do that.

God damn I'm ready for football to come back

Turks are some of the most infantile and overcompensating of people, he thinks if he sits here and spams pictures of causalities of war it'll somehow deject us from our current throne on the world stage.
It's pretty pathetic.

effpeebeepee

Our bars and stars are better nigger.

FUCK YOU ALL!!

The only good soldier is a dead soldier. Every one of these dead welfare queens relieves the burden on our society made up of people who do real work.

>Be American
>Lose in Iraq and Afghanistan
>Muslim population is growing rapidly
>Cuck soldiers kill themselves everyday
>Iraqi and Afghan birthrates are still sky high and the replacement rate is hire than any casualty rate afflicted

Comarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr or gulen shill. Why are you using the internet, America Invented it.

Side note Any turk with islamists posts must but referred to as comar

This website was ripped off from a japanese one and now is owned by a japanese man

Mexibro confirmed

God I love being an American.

knk niye gülen shilli olayım gülen amerikan köpeği değilmiydi :DD

we're going to be dragging muslims behind our pickups

RaHoWa soon

America is our greatest ally goyim
Do not hate them

Full version

kn lalala gulla gulla island my language is visual puke durka durka degliggydiggymiggy

daily reminder that the only reason we haven't glassed turkey is because of Anzu. Protect her like treasure because she's the only reason you're still alive roach.

>collective third world asshurt intensifies

>muslim population keeps growing

Uh, do you really think in full scale ww3 that wont mean that we just get more muslims to wipe out?

hahahahahahahahahaha

wow an actual Israeli on Sup Forums

we're going to hang you kikes

anzu is harassed by some autist at campus

Anything for Israel..
Right 'muricans?

I only hate Murica if that old cunt Hillary gets elected.

Seconded

This makes me sad. Imagine their family at home.
F

Today I will remind them.

It's funny because it's truth.

pic very very related

Don't forget to vote for Hillary.

Fuck off, man.

I'm voting Trump. Seeing that shit just makes me sad though.

I love Psyco-Pass

>it's true

Comar, why don't you give up that television, iphone and all of your cakma western clothing. If you had any balls you'd join ISIS and get your head blown off

woah conteckst?

Their army is also full of faggots

youtu.be/jKbEaZ-Jnws

I slightly dislike them

Lmao

You may only post ITT if your nation has landed on the moon

>wahhh americans are disgusting warmongers
>proceeds to dump 18 pictures of "dead amerifats
Are all Turkish people just mentally ill? You got any feelings of empathy or compassion in that empty nigger skull of yours? Does Mehmet like it when you tickle his dick with your cartoonishly large mustache?