youtu.be/UL3teI9T5Lk?t=120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did she mean by this?

I don't get it

Twitter is a God's punishment for out sins

I... I really don't get it?

youtu.be/UL3teI9T5Lk?t=120

it's not funny, not sure what op is smoking

Americans.......... ..................... ........................... Humor.

I just hope, I HOOOOOOOOPE, all tiwtter users will be marked and one day a messiah will come down, a day of wrath, a sad day, all lined up, I want to kill them yes all of them, twitter users will be crucified yes I want to spill their bloods, yes and their subhuman friends tape them worldstaaaar homie! I kill you too

i like it

twitter is fine, bring that crap there is not

What is there under the sheet?

wypipo btfo yet again

some black bimbo is comparing herself to rosa parks?

>the bj "joke"
Low tier as shit

She looks like my cousin

>americans

Probably Disney mandated intermission with all profits on snacks and drinks going to them

americans have commercials in the middle of movie screening?
what the fuck?

>Americans have commercial breaks during cinema screenings

not in the middle but in the beginning. unless there is a theatre i don't know about

Did Goofy touch you in a Bad Place?

Hi Mouse shill

saved

>you now realize that the main attractions of the most famous sport in america, are superbowl ads and the opening ceremony

lel

>defending Deesnay
please no

posting social media screenshots on Sup Forums should result in a permaban

responding to them without sageing should also be a permaban

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DOOD

OOH NO NO NO

i enjoyed most of the feature films from the 3d universe. Moana was a tad dissapointing despite having great potential but otherwise its bretty good

so what's wrong with disney?

why are you making monkey noises at me?

watch yoself wh*te boi
we ain't on the playground no mo

This can't mean what I think it means. You mean people like watching commercials?

he is right, don't shit where you eat

I don't understand, what is this intermission?

In Denmark we have a few minutes of commercials, usually local businesses and such, then we have a few minutes of trailers for upcoming films.

Do you pause the film and show ads in the middle of it?

My post to you as well.

sorry i was an idiot the commercial is telling you what you should do during "an intermission", it doesn't mean it was one

Yes, but what does an intermission mean in the theater?

Like I understand it, you pause the film?

>83808420
>83808545
am I on facebook? reddit? oh wait

Danish theaters don't split the movies in a first and a second half?

some movies have pauses at the theatre yes usually ones longer than 2 hours i think

>americans have intermissions during a film
>americans clap after a film
do they think they're at an actual theatre?

No, we don't. I can understand why you want them to do so, but because 10 guys can't hold their piss, or 10 fat fuckers want more popcorn, doesn't mean the rest of the 300 people should wait for them.

Do you have them as well?
I see.

is it to let people go to the toilet to prevent them from sharting themselves?

something like that

have you ever watched a 3 hour movie in cinema? I watched first Hobbit movie, for example, and the theatre had intermission for it

keep in mind average american drinks like 3 liters of coke per movie, not that easy to hold it all in your bladder for 2 hours

I watched the two first hobbits in the cinema, and the new Star Wars. I went to piss in 2/3, but I didn't exactly miss anything.

We don't have it. I just didn't brink before the movie

lmao

ayy

>No, we don't. I can understand why you want them to do so, but because 10 guys can't hold their piss, or 10 fat fuckers want more popcorn, doesn't mean the rest of the 300 people should wait for them.
>Do you have them as well?
I use them to talk about the movie with the people I'm with. They're comfy, I've never really found them annoying. They don't last long they're usually around 5 minutes

she took that straight from goodwill hunting but made it more dumb

Superbowl ads are famous, companies spend millions to get them and tend to make really expensive productions out of them.

Sure. How else do you find out what new meals are offered at McDonald's, Pizza Hut etc.,

Some theatres have a intermission. I've never seen one personally but they're out there. It's usually you have ads or commericals in the beginning before the movie starts when you're sitting in the theatre eating popcorn or doing whatever.

>Do you pause the film and show ads in the middle of it?
I do not know

They're asking her to "bus" (monkey speak for bust) it open (presumably monkey speak for opening her clothes or twerking or something) and Rosa Parks was famous for being on a bus

It used to be a thing back when they were making super long movies for awhile like "Gone with the Wind" so people could go piss, and more importantly ... go buy more ridiculously overpriced snacks.

BLACK ON RICE

That's not true. I watch the Super Bowl for the halftime show!