Is the ABDL (Adult Baby/Diaper Lover) lifestyle a sign of the fall of civilization?

Is the ABDL (Adult Baby/Diaper Lover) lifestyle a sign of the fall of civilization?

youtube.com/watch?v=JyT_5P21j28

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9e9yREVNEGc
youtube.com/watch?v=hTnr2CmLbG4
youtube.com/watch?v=C9ST2NgjfYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No it's a sign of they can do whatever the fuck they want with their lives.

Go back to China stupid commie.

settle down my brother we're all American's here

no its not faggot

7/10 would buttfuck drunk

this post was meant to OP

FLORIDA WOMAN STRIKES AGAIN

FUCKING GATORS KILL YOURSELVES

>has tattoos
chiild confirmed

A leaf fucked something up, that's a big surprise

>tfw you will never experience pic related
>tfw you will never be a 3d diaper slut

This is the sixth time this disruptive slide thread has appeared today.
Saged and hidden.

>a fetish that was already old news when CSI did an episode on it in 2005
>you are now aware that 2005 was eleven years ago

you realize they did that interview because they are getting off on people hating on them/being embarrassed?

you must go on Sup Forums a lot

I missed those so here we are

i think it was much less known at that time

So...does she poop herself too?

This is LITERALLY my fetish.

I'm on day 3 of NOFAP and I can't take this shit anymore.

Thanks Sup Forums...

> I want to try and normalize it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

of course whats the point otherwise

Rampant, normalized degeneracy is a sign of the fall of civilization. So, yes.

the answer is in the video

[spoiler] she only goes #1 because #2 is "gross" [/spoiler]

I will never understand this fetish.
Diapers are disgusting, and even when clean they represent something abhorrent.
Is it a humiliation thing? Because they never fucking look humiliated, it's almost as if they're smug looking like a shitbaby.

wtf i hate diapers now

There are worst thing out there

age play, power dynamics, and pee/poop player. three parts of the spectrum, possibly more.

>le millennial meme

Some old boomer fuck did this last year.

Slide thread. Hide and report.

Convince me not to fap Sup Forums...

This is my fetish hardcore

Please

Because I'm leaning towards it

I guess imagine going out in public dressed as an adult baby... it would be ridiculously humiliating, and some weirdos get off on that kind of humiliation

What.. the fuuuck? How is this not considered mental illness? This shit just isn't normal behavior..

stay away from Tumblr whatever you do

It can be a humiliation thing for some people, but it's more about reliving the part of your life where all all of your desires were simple and all your needs, even the most personal ones, were met by a loving parent.

big ass man-feet

>(297-298) “‘For the rest of his life he spends as much money, time and trouble on the unnecessary desires as on the necessary. If he’s lucky and doesn’t get carried to extremes, the tumult will subside as he gets older, some of the exiles will be received back, and the invaders won’t have it all their own way. He’ll establish a kind of equality of pleasures, and will give the pleasure of the moment its turn of complete control till it is satisfied, and then move on to another, so that none is underprivileged and all have their fair share of encouragement.’ ‘That’s true.’ ‘If anyone tells him that some pleasures, because they spring from good desires, are to be encouraged and approved, and others, springing from evil desires, to be disciplined and repressed, he won’t listen or open his citadel’s doors to the truth, but shakes his head and says all pleasures are equal and should have equal rights.’ ‘Yes, that’s just how he feels and just what he does.’ ‘In fact,’ I said, ‘he lives from day to day, indulging the pleasure of the moment. One day it’s wine, women and song, the next water to drink and a strict diet’... ‘There’s no order or restraint in his life, and he reckons his way of living is pleasant, free and happy, and sticks to it through thick and thin.’...[this way of life is envied by many and contains many different patterns of life and constitutions]”

they were not strong enough to resist a poisoned culture.
we will make it quick

Yeah, for anyone who thinks it's just millennials..

youtube.com/watch?v=9e9yREVNEGc

the state is daddy

i'd fuck her senseless but regret my decision

>california
how am i not surprised? i was just there last week, that place is a shit hole

>ywn be in diapers on the floor of the House while representatives debate your relative soilage level and whether taxpayer dollars allocated for changing are being misspent on expensive and unnecessary moist wipes

want to see some weird shit

Go here

youtube.com/watch?v=hTnr2CmLbG4

This kind of degeneracy isn't totally brand new. It's hard to blame this one on millennials because adult babies have been around since at least as early as the 1990s.

It's not the sign of the fall of civilization either. These mentally ill degenerates are definitely part of the people who are going to bring the West crashing down, but eventually we will rebuild. The problem is that we've become too soft, too infantilised, too tolerant and too effeminate. Once the world starts getting tough, it will create tougher men who will fix it again (for a while at least, until the cycle starts again).

well yeah, but its 10x more common with the new generation.

no ones claiming previous generations were perfect, just that we've seen a huge decline in recent years

If you like that then you'll love this
youtube.com/watch?v=C9ST2NgjfYU

surprisingly the comments are actually the retarded part
>adult baby is a tranny
>suddenly everyone sympathizes with ""her"" and defends the lifestyle

No, it's in itself a marginal phenomenon that isn't generalisationable to anything larger than the diseased minds who do this. The real sign of downfall is that it is accepted. Now, of course it's not 'accepted' in the sense that people think it's normal, but the sole fact that the person in OP's pic hasn't been institutionalised says enough. People don't think adults wearing diapers are normal, but they do think that the existence of what is essentially absolute lunacy in society is acceptable. That's where the fault lies. Everybody can see that these lunatics have no functionality whatsoever, but they are tolerated as such and that is a sign of moral complacency and decadence.

Society is indeed being infantilized. The constant need for validation on social media, the hair dyes, the special snowflake orientations for attention, and that's just culturally. Politically, you've never seen calls for a nanny state like you are now, where everything is "free" from the government. When will these people learn that it's more empowering to be independent? Responsibility is worth the reward of a free life.

>tfw no diaper gf
No OP, this is just something most people have in them way before the jews in the media can get in their heads. It's either something people are born with or something developed very early in life. It's become more widespread thanks to the Internet, no doubt, but take it from someone with raging diaper fetish that it isn't one one-thousandth as common as it could be. There are probably more people into hanging themselves than there are people into diapers.

People want wholesome and innocent women but treat a fetish that tries to reflect that is degeneracy. Makes sense.

>normies posting out of context videos and thinking they know shit
abdl is sexual for alot of people and its not a lifestyle by any means for them

some people do but youd be hard pressed to find a partner to deal with it

also its a fetish behind closed doors

the thing is though this girl was molested in her youth, and now she lives as a baby with her bf who presemably fucks her while she stays in baby character

can you not see how fucked up this is? she should be in a fucking hospital

it's probably best that you invest in a helium tank m8

It is