Why do a lot of people dislike Arabs? They look like good people and their dress/culture is based

Why do a lot of people dislike Arabs? They look like good people and their dress/culture is based.

>Why do a lot of people dislike Arabs?
Because of their religion

This, Arab Christians are bro-tier

Arab Christians are Mexican-tier

still not as bad as muslims

Shouldn't you be overdosing on krokodil you soviet monkey?

hmm....

Because they explode in our busses and Christmas markets when they aren't busy flying planes into buildings, draining welfare from the state, or fucking children.

I mean...he's not wrong. Neither is this guy

Fucking kill yourself

Because they was tainted by American influence.

$0.01 shekels have been added to your account.

because they are alpha male and european women love them

I manage to like Mexicans from a distance as well.

On a pure sit down for 10 minutes and chat relaxedly basis (as if that ever happened), most are okay.
On a bigger context behavioral level, they bring about too much stuff I'd rather not have. Wouldn't care if they kept it elsewhere though.
I am also a bigger fan of the Christian ones.

Iranian Christians are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet

Iranians are not Arabs

They are inbred to the point where they still don't realize that kikes fuck them any way they want.

Snow nigger pls

Why?

>tfw hated

Surely you must understand that you deserve it.

i second this
know a couple people who went there to work, became degenerate cunts

Your kind doesn't have good reputation as well

What?

only true answer, Poland right as always

Because they're fucking Muslim dude. Muslims and Christians have been at war for centuries.

Islam lol
T. Never met a copt

too much money, they got some saudi virus that made them attention whoring shekel wasting idiots
just nuke yourself

>Muslims and Christians have been at war for centuries.

Because they are seen as a threat. Not just Muslims, but all meds are seen as direct competition to non meds. A northern cuckold cannot ever compete with the peoples that women have fantasized for centuries, ie. Spaniards, Italians, Araps. Just look at any love story ever written that includes meds, they are the embodiment of KARA BOGA

Dubai is not even arab anymore, it's majority non-arab at this point.

id rather hang out with an uneducated russian alcoholic than an arab muslim

They were always considered the vilest people on Earth (until we discovered niggers). Even the ancient Greeks wrote that.

My kind has brought mankind to the stars and developed technologies that have lifted billions out of poverty and have greatly extended human lifespans across the globe. Your kind has given humanity terrorism, goat fucking, and oil which incidentally we still had to pump out of the ground and refine for you. That was your single greatest accomplishment in 1400 years, being on top of the civilized world's oil.

You should blame ypur freinds too for this too.

of course, but it's a fact that here they werent like that but when put into your environment they became like that

I'm talking about currently toxic ass

Hanging out with bad people should be avoided 2bh they always bring bad influence

I don't really understand the hatred, but we have less here than most other western countries. I can see why people think they are messy and dirty as some in poorer areas give off that vibe, but I think it is more attributed to there education and wealth than anything else. Polynesians or Indians who live in the same areas are just as bad.

They seem more "intense" than locals, but not necessarily in a bad way. Its kind of refreshing in a sense to see how community based they are.

I once met a Saudi guy and he was hands down the most bro tier person I have ever met. This guy was more genuine and friendly than any white person I have ever met.

desu I think that Islam is fucking vile but most arabs I've met were nice people
hell, the guy I get along with the most from uni is syrian

>inb4 t. muhammad al-fedora

Muslim here, I despise Ar*ps

And currently it's exactly the same. My country drives human progress, your countries try to destroy it.

Coming from the country with name brands like Versace, Lamborghini, Gucci, etc. etc.
seriously the hypocrisy coming out of you is ridiculous

Yeah sure withdrawing from the Paris agreement will surely prove it

That's good because Mexicans are bros.

The Paris Agreement is a sham. If you think some gay little piece of paper signed by European elites is going to stop China, India, and Africa from pumping as much shit into the atmosphere as necessary to feed their countless billions of peasants you're a fucking retard.

we are too poor for them, just sell them to arabs and dumb burger tourists
do you think everyone has a ferrari here? brainlet

China is actually working on it by spending 360 billion on renewable energy

When did I say everyone in Italy owns a Ferrari?
Do you think everyone in the UAE does? No of course not.
But your country is the one pumping out all that Gucci Versace garbage.
You out of all people are the most guilty of this materialistic obsessive bullshit. So make sure your hands are clean before you start pointing fingers

Yeah bull fucking shit camel fucker, I've been to China and the air is thicker than molasses.

Actually China is making major strides in desert reclamation, renewable energy, and green technology

Sure they pollute like crazy but that's part of any rising industrial power.

They pollute but they're also the worlds number one solar power producer. Take from that what you will.

Why do white people call middle easterners camel fuckers when whites fuck dogs and horses on a regular basis?

Dummy American. I said they are working on it. Something like that won't happen over night.

>They pollute but they're also the worlds number one solar power producer
Irrelevant when the carbon footprint of said pollution exceeds the reduction by said solar power by a factor of fucking ten.

Yeah I'll believe it when I see it hasn't disappeared into some Politburo member's Swiss bank account.

>Sure they pollute like crazy but that's part of any rising industrial power.
Yeah, and their output is so massive that they ccould not possibly control it in short time.
Its great they are making an effort. I mean, they have to, otherwise they would be in serious trouble.

i produce nothing of that nor i buy brand stuff so i point my fingers to whatever i want

Yeah because they're the largest population in the world you dumb ass.
China is almost twice the population of Europe.

More than Europe, South America, and the U.S put together. And they're industrializing. Of course their carbon footprint is gonna be big.
We don't measure this shit holistically. We have something called per capita

Yeah act like a holy man now but then generalize at everyone else.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Now read what you just fucking said and tells me how in God's green earth we stop global warming.

Cause they won't stop acting like savages. Then they come to your country and refuse to assimilate and instead stay savages, and you are not allowed to point out the fact that they are acting like savages.

I've had a few Muslim friends throughout the years, but they were among the few that were almost fully assimilated and were more or less Swedish in every way but their skin color, interestingly, all of them were women. The only male Arabs I've met that didn't act a bit like a savage are the pizzeria owners who have been here for like 20-30 years working an honest job interacting with natives every day.

what the fuck does bro tier even mean you fucking faggot

we don't

why do you hate islam then, idiot

>Hypocrisy at its finest.

When did I ever claim to have a resolution for global warming?
I'm just a shitposter on Sup Forums. If I had the answer then you bet your ass we wouldn't be balls deep in this mess to begin with.

But climate change is something that scientists have already said is irreversible at this point. We could turn off every engine, generator, and home on this planet and we would still suffer the effects of our pollution output.
There's no turning back now. The best we can do is make like the Dutch and adapt to the road ahead. There will be more natural disasters and tragedies but we'll survive.

I don't really like their people but I do like their male fashion.

>wow! meem pictures with a quote of what I said!! Hehe!!!

Why are you so mad? You're not an "ebin crusader", Hernandez, and neither were your ancestors.

I like you Arab bro.

Who gives a shit, why would a mexican or latino hate them? They never did anything to us.

Th-thanks
I also like you too

Doesn’t mean they won’t.

if they don't blown up, they are complete bros

The anger and hatred is a fuel which propels us. Knowing some autistic retard that spends his hours on Sup Forums hyperventilates knowing we exist is a dopamine rush for sure.

We will not stop until all you faggot wh*Teys are removed from this world or cleaning our fucking toilets. So despair.

There is like 12 million Arabs living in Brazil and nothing is happening.
I guess it's more about America and Europe meddling in mena

Bullshit. You sandniggers attacked us before we had even been a country for three decades. You have been enslaving and bringing violence upon whites ever since your camels shit you vermin out of the sands of the Hejaz.

What's the big deal?
Arabs enslaved whites. Whites enslaved blacks. Blacks enslaved each other.

Slavery was a part of life back in those times. Everyone did it in some form or another.

Don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to hate Arabs for slavery when dogfuckers (whites) are guilty of the same exact thing?

Bffffffffff
Back then it was natural. It was conquer or be conqured. Christianity did the same so why are you goning to blame us for similar act? But we humans should have moved on from this by now.

I'm talking about 20 and 21 century Europe and American meddling in North Africa and the Middle East

>enslaving and bringing violence upon wh*Tes

Good. We are God's punishment, the great equalizer, the wh*Teoids said only lesser races deserved to be enslaved so we were only doing what was justified. You hate it don't you? You're steaming at how the Arabs were the only men to enslave wh*Teoids, it's a stain upon your 'perfect' history of autism, genocide and violence upon others. It is hilarious. We joke about it all the time.

You know, you all are saying and acting more hostile than any Arab person I have ever met or seen in real life.

All arabs are bro tier.