Who's the prettiest of the official Disney Princesses?

Who's the prettiest of the official Disney Princesses?

strawpoll.me/10496251

Note that these are only the princesses so no Alice, Wendy, Tinkerbell or Jane, etc. great as they are, and Disney doesn't count Elsa as one for whatever reason.

1. Belle/Ariel (tie)
2. Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty (tie)
3. Rapunzel
4. the rest

If Elsa wasn't a Queen she'd be #1.

mulan

>the shitskin

Why? Pure nostalgia?

Probably because most of the people on this board aren't from Sup Forums, stormfag.

Also, Rapunzel is best Princess.

Pretty sweet taste.

1) Aurora
I used to underrate the fuck out of her.
2) Ariel
And overrate Ariel. Still good though.
3) Rapunzel
4) Belle
5) Cinderella

Alice, Tink, Wendy, and Vanelope are better than 3-5 though.

all them are pretty grear

>nostalgia?
All Disney princesses are relying on nostalgia.

I'd imagine most of the board grew up on Aladdin though, explaining the disproportionate votes on her.

Mulan isn't a princess either so fuck you

Alice

Buttmad pedo detected.
Mulan is a part of the Official Disney Princess line.

What's the point? Every single time we do this vote the winner is always either Jasmine or Ariel.

That dude's retarded but don't disparge my waifu please.

Well NOW it won't be, fag

This

>that Merida vote

>most of the board grew up on Aladdin
Sup Forums is considerably older than some other boards, in that case. Or maybe the influx of new people haven't pushed away the older crowd like it did in places like Sup Forums.

Also, at 8 votes v. 4, that isn't much of a difference.

I'll be honest, I almost voted for Merida. She was my #2 choice. Maybe it was due to nostalgia and not having rewatched the movie in years, but I voted for Jasmine instead.

People let their dicks vote instead of anything else. Jasmine is by far the hottest, sexiest of the princesses. I voted for Rapunzel because she's the best all around.

I voted Jasmine because I can get behind that "I want to experience life outside the castle!" vibe. She's got actual character motivation, which puts her above Cinderella/Aurora/Snow White/Repunzel (and, desu, Belle and Ariel).

1) Jasmine
2) Mulan
3) Merida
4-??) Who gives a fuck.

Nala

This is for prettiest princess.

The only way to vote is with your dick.

No.

Anna and Elsa aren't counted because Disney can still make loads of money off of Frozen as an independent franchise rather then just feeding them to the hivemind

where the fuck is leia

In the coffin where she belongs.

Bitch even dropped the slave gear thanks to Disney.

But who has the best song?

Answer is ariel.