ITT: Sum up your life in one Sup Forums-related image

ITT: Sum up your life in one Sup Forums-related image

Sorry that its a comic, though still technically a single image.

This is as close as I can get with the pictures on my computer.

...thats too fucking bad. Cry me a river.

How about having no job AROUND 40 and realizing your life is being wasted BECAUSE you didn't decide in your teen years?

Maybe someone can help me out. I've recently come to find that my reaction image folder is missing something good for a 'exasperated crying' reaction. Not so much just 'sad' crying as in 'angry' crying. Would appreciate it if someone had something along the lines of what I'm looking for.

Pic unrelated

Amen, Brother. I'm going on 30 and am "between jobs". Trying to decide what I want to do with my life. Spend the rest of it working my grandparent's elk farm or going out to learn and live my dream of being a blacksmith.

death cometh

[/spoiler] The last few months I've felt super lonely and depressed and didn't know what to do about it. Today me and my best friend both had off work, so he made us hang out since I haven't seen him in a month or so. I'm dead tired, been up 30+ hours since I work a night job, but I took him up on the offer and we went to the movies to see the Angry Birds. After the movie, we go to Walmart and I run into a friend I haven't seen in almost a year who's now working there, and he tells me to hit him up when this week so I can play Overwatch with him and his friends on the regular.

We get back to my friend's house, and I'm trying to convince him to ask out a girl out on a date, and to show him how easy that is, I ask out a girl I used to have a crush on a few months back who I haven't talked to in months. She's busy the day I asked out but now we're going to the movies next week and are talking, and she's in that Overwatch group I mentioned before.

Who knew that going out and talking to people would make you less lonely? Boy was I foolish to think hiding in my room all day complaining to whoever would listen would help. [/spoiler]

you must be a big guy.

In Daria's defense, it was the 90s. Way before the economy and society imploded.

There's a reason why movies like The Matrix or Fight Club wouldn't sell if they were released now.

With the current economy it's actually an even worse idea to take on college debt. So it's actually way more relevant now.

OP SAID Sup Forums RELATED YOU FUCKS

>going out and talking to people would make you less lonely

Supposedly... maybe... I should try that

Cool blog, bro.

Sup Forums is so cheerful.

Jesus Hulk.

Might have to save this one for later...

>Willy hears ya, Willy don't care.

interpretations may vary

You like things other people may not like?
Pic related?

This is the one

Anyone who posts anything other than this is lying.

I'm assuming that we're seeing MSPA's ghost right now, come to mocha HGS one final time before departing from the mortal realm forever?

user please youre killing me

>Willy Pete gets a day job.

So you're a miserable, self-destructive asshole?

>burned every bridge with family, as on my own as it gets
>in a town I didn't grow up in, don't know anyone snd don't know where to associate with people
>working a shitty wageslave job and barely scrapping enough to love in a crappy motel with shared bathrooms and eat noodle food
>only way to get art stuff done is to stay awake late at night to do it
>tired, lonely, sick of people, yet desperately want friends I can have genuine kind relationships with

Why does it have to be like this.

>Sup Forums.webmhd

It's Sup Forums related at this point.

>No doctor will help me suicide through pills
>I don't know the combo, quantity, method and how to get said pills without a prescription.
>I was depressed since I was 2 years old.

Doing OK

If you fall off a tall building you will die

I have no idea what Im doing to get such a good life but I have it.

>3.6 GPA Last semester
>Got a job at as a Paintball Referee
>Math Summer class starts next week and still have All of August to relax after
Everything looks fine but I'll keep an eye out for trouble

adult life is terrifying when you're own

Lost hard

Endless boners.

Just keep on keeping on, buddy.

>Get revived for trendy reboot reasons by a bunch of amateurs
>Get your subtle vampire rabbit book turned into a lol-so-randumb comedy show with the same humour and writing as the Looney Tunes Show.
>You and the bunny are stuck as a secondary character in your own show.
>Your cat steals all the screentime for his whiny straightman persona. When the episodes are just 10 minutes long.
>No budget for animation
>Never become a good mystery adventure show like the intro and outro make it look like.
>This milk feels rotten
>These cereals aren't even good.
>I wish I was back in the 80s going outside and playing like a normalfag.
>I don't even enjoy browing the internet on my laptop.

Hearing this makes me want to try this.

>I don't know the combo, quantity, method and how to get said pills without a prescription.
sleeping pills and alcohol is generally a suicidal combination. Likewise, swallowing half a bottle of aspirin at once will destroy your kidneys, and kill you halfway quickly.

Keep in mind, if you do it, you will never see the end of your current favorite series, or be able to enjoy the next great series.There are also plenty of non pharmaceutical ways to go. so if you really wanted to do it, it would be done already. Talk to someone and cut the bullshit. www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

This comic has without a doubt some of the best reaction images.

Holy shit.

;_;

This hit pretty close to home. I do often have thoughts similar to this, but I could never imagine doing them, does that necessarily mean I'm suicidal?

>inb4 nice blog post