Ulysses #1

Wouldn't hair walking be cheating?

Karnak truly has a way with words

bumpity bump

thanks
69 pages of this, I wouldn't have made it

Never change, Karnak.

"Not good enough"
Truly the savage land got its name from Karnak.

Those silly Nuhumans and their sparing lives

Is this like a digital only comic? This art repetition is ridiculous.

It's an Infinite comic, the changes would show up as you tap/click.

Infinite comic, meant for those digital comic reading devices. Apparently it is easier for the small screen or something. The regular version isn't out until August

>infinite comic

thanks for the storytime bae

you're welcome

That some kind of arm, Flint?

It's ok because she's the queen

>I can talk to Karnak whenever I want
>But we have to walk to this super far tower to talk to Magister
>It becomes sacred, a pilgrimage
>"Hey, isn't that Karnak?"
>"Oh what's up, guys? Did you actually walk here? You know that pilgrimage stuff was just a joke, right?"

He's an earthbender. I bet Toph can take him

The amount of near-copied panels in this book is ridiculous

I think they are going to be the best of friends
I wonder what a Bendis Infinite comic would look like.

damn that was a long sequence. This is kind of a chore to story time, but that is the end.

digital comics are a mistake

It's an infinite comic. That's how they work. They're not meant to be read in the storytime format. They're meant to be read on a tablet, where each tap switches the pages, so it creates the illusion of animation by having minor changes in the panels. Like here:
The slight change of him smiling and adding "boy" in the second page is meant to act like a beat panel but with the illusion of animation of him smiling as he says boy. In a traditional comic, it'd like just be the first page, then a seperate second panel that's just a panel zoomed in on the mouth and just a singular word bubble.

Some artists have used the infinite format to better effect than others, but it works well enough when read on a tablet. Obviously it looks like garbage when reading it as a storytime.

Still, the proper non-infinite versions only come out in print which never get scanned so its either reading the storytimes this way or not at all.

thanks buddy, I enjoyed it

>This is kind of a chore to story time
Welcome to infinite comics.

Are these free or paid?

Is it at all worth installing Marvel's app?

Yea, I just saw the other posts. Thanks for the explanation anyway

>krakkoomm
>not karnakoomm
And dropped.

Paid. Though I think they're only $1 each versus the standard $4 of a regular comic. Which shouldn't be a surprise considering they have way less story content than a regular comic.

Like, this is a series of 3-4 infinite comics, but the print comic is just a one-shot.

Why did he shove the stone at him the long way around instead of just moving the ground Karnak was standing on to toss him the fuck away?
Or just smack Karnak in the back of the head while he's turned around and exposed?

inexperience, none of the new inhumans are particularly good fighters. I was thinking, if either actually hurt/killed Karnak they would probably get executed.

>Infinite Comic
I will better wait for all eight issues to be released to properly storytime those.

Ulysses was pretty cute in this