Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxJ_Hbiby_k&ab_channel=SoundtrackPlanet
youtube.com/watch?v=89LwB6erXDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was very comfy

its really good
it made me feel really sad

The main character got cucked so fucking hard

It's primarily about how men feel true emotion while women, real or AI, live their life based on instinct hidden as emotion while men suffer even if they are in a relationship.

Is getting cucked by an AI the highest form of cuckoldry?

Found it depressingly accurate with the preppy clothing style which I personally hate but see being co-opted in the near future the way things are going. And the protagonist getting a large mindfuck of inadequacy, other than that I think I need to watch it again now

this is definitely what I took away from it. It highlights the fact that men always care so so much than women can ever comprehend, and just shows that relationships don't work out. In the end Theo finds all the love and affection he needs in Amy, who's his friend. He doesn't need a partner after all, he's got her.

essential numale core

it is :( I had a bad feeling he'd get cucked by her when Amy mentioned people dating their OS' and how someone was dating someone elses. Definitely foreshadowed the ending for me, but it just hit too close to home. I related to it on every level it's scary.

Made me very sad. Really well made film.

GOAT soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=XxJ_Hbiby_k&ab_channel=SoundtrackPlanet

the music captured the emotions so well; it really resonated with me

Guy kind of deserved to be cucked

Love hurts like a bitch. It's amazing when things are fine, and that's why it hurts so much when you lose it. A relationship is a full time job, and some times your partner won't care as much or won't be willing to put as much effort to sustain it.

It hurts more not feeling love than being hurt by feeling love.

The ending quarter got up its ass a little too much about the sci-fi setting.

Like the actual story about failed love and what not was overshadowed by the AI singularity.

It should have ended with him realizing that they're not real. It's just a machine pretending and he's wasting his life trying to pursue something that is just an idealized illusion.

I think it's important that it ended the way it did, because it highlights how everyone leaves in the end, whether they want to or not, and further strengthens Theo and Amy's friendship; which is what really matters in the end.

My AI gf will be real non believer.

But it wasn't just about ScarBot leaving him. It was that she became a GOD and began playing with the dead souls of geniuses and shit
That went too far

I think it was more about people changing during a relationship, and changing what they want or what they need, hit's real close to home. Also you should read or listen to Alan Watts lectures (the genius AI she leaves with), it's all about letting go of your ego and transcending individuality, it's nice how for the AIs that's the next logical step.

>changing what they want or what they need,
Sure. That's good and poignant

But again, it's not like Theo failed to be what she wanted/needed because he was Theo
But because he was merely human

There isn't the chance of that burning feeling of someone else being what she really wants. No one could.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=89LwB6erXDI

why does this song hurt so bad? jesus.. i just want a cute gf to play the ukulele to me while i lie in a comfy bed

why didn't he just system restore her and disconnect her from the internet?

I saw it with my gf at the time. She got really angry at the AI for leaving him. It almost ticked me off, 'cause she didn't seem to take note of any of the larger philosophical questions surrounding the AI and why it leaves. Either way, she couldn't believe the AI could be so callous and disloyal. She left me a few months later because she was bored.

Women.

She got upset because she was projecting
She was angry at ScarBot because she felt herself capable of being bored with you as well

Good analysis. She left the last guy she was with for the same reason, so I should have known better.