Lets play a game /co. It's 1991...

Lets play a game /co. It's 1991, and you have come all the way to the offices of the nascent Valiant Comics to convince Jim Shooter to publish Sonichu: Rebirth. What do you tell him?

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifar.ms/threads/yt-6-14-donations-required-serious-please-help.21590/page-13#post-1525963
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sonichu wasn't created til around 1998 - 2000.

For the purpose of the exercise, lets say he did.

>hey man, the fucking JAPS are makin a character similiar to this shitfest in a few months.
>if we can get a comic out and fucking COPYRIGHT that shit
>we can sue their asses and make millions
>and we can bullshit it too with other JAP companies too saying they derived a design from this shit

You just know he wanted to put three points in everything just to make Sonichu even more "special"

And that's how Diesel was born

Let's make a picture where Sonichu has yellow arms, then send it to Chris.

And Pokemon didn't even exist until 1995, so Sonichu couldn't have possibly been conceived.

>uses the pokemon stats
>uses dots instead of assigning numbers
For what reason?

Quints have spoken.
Someone break open Paint.

Sonichu is the lost twin of solar man of the atom. That's were he gets his electric-like powers, he is capable of altering the atoms around him to give him an absurd speed.

That's how it was done in the Nintendo Power guides.

Perfect

> "Dear God, please help me. The maniac has my family."

>he wasted his quints weening

Congrats on quints

I dunno man isent his mother dying that seems mean right now

And he's not wrong about the arms anyway they should have stuck with the white arms

its fucking sonichu, do you really care about the timeline?

>he browses kiwifarms

>his mother dying

Confirmed gullible.

A kiwi faggot sent a social worker over and found that Barb was alright and Chris was lying in hopes of getting more Lego money.

Lemme see some source mang
I want to believe you

kiwifar.ms/threads/yt-6-14-donations-required-serious-please-help.21590/page-13#post-1525963

This is the message board where the people who, for all practical intents and purposes, engineer the online aspect of Chris' life, hang out. One of them tipped off local authorities asking them to do a welfare check and Barb answered the door. This doesn't mean she isn't in poor health and dying slowly, but she isn't on death's door like Chris tried to make it seem.

If you really want to fuck with Chris just commission a fake Pokemon leak of a yellow Hedgehog pokemon, somewhat reminiscent of Sonichu, and claim nintend o is stealing his idea. He'd probably belive it, as well as a significant portion of /vp/