White girls on twitter are disgusted how they are treated just because they are communists

White girls on twitter are disgusted how they are treated just because they are communists

>Pooja
>Poo

Shitskins deserve the rope.

It astonishes me how a system that is so empirically shit is still fooling so many people

Spam her mentions with pictures from the communist famines

Jesus Christ OP, you're still following Indian apologist from weeks ago?

>spoiled white cunt thinks she supports communism as she takes her 15th duckface selfie of the day on her iPhone and uploads it to Instagram using her parents' WiFi
Nothing new here

its one of those things that looks nice on the outside but given the slightest amount of critical thought you realize how shit it is.

I meant the first girl obviously, she might be asian though I dunno.

>empiricism
>leftists
Found the problem

Yeah. I actually infiltrated her twitter as a black guy(stole some local football players pic) and we DM all the time. She loves the black cock.

its just like any other cult, overly emotional thinkers and retards flock to the feel good ideologies

also google the play "assemblywoman"

>white

>we're sooo different and misanderstood xd

>an indian named Pooja
Life mimics memes.

Can we get a Pinochet to send all these leftists to die?

Jews are smart like that. Jewish trickery is god tier

Might have something to do with the estimated 90+ million people that communism killed.

- The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression

I love how in America everyone is looking for a reason to feel oppressed

Communism has never been tried.

> Wants to violently overthrow society to create a classless one.
> Wonders why people are so hostile

My only regret is that I have no helicopter rides to give.

its been tried but its never been implemented because its a mental construct impossible in any human society

Here, have an upvote for that picture. It really made me keck.

Tell me, what exactly is the "Shitterbahn"

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They Hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse…
More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their blood-stained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history.
It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time.
The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of its perpetrators.”
— Aлeкcaндp Coлжeницын

Bare with me for a moment, will you.

Take any given discredited/outmoded idealology within main stream politics. Fascism, for example.

It doesn't have to be, but it could be.

Take everything she said there and replace it.

I guarantee I've read more work by Marx, Engels, Lenin, and Mao than these bitches.

>communism has killed the most people on earth of any ideology
>lyk omg why arent people more tolerant of my communism

wow you sound like a dickwad

I hate communists because they're so fucking dumb and every argument anyone has ever had with one has gone the same way.

>I'm a communist
No you're not.

I hope they bring back Right Wing Death Squads

I myself would happily put a bullet in the head of every single communist from sea to shining sea

Like Islam basically.
>Looks like the religion of peace
>Shit theology and basically an Arab ploy to impose Sharia on everyone