The Loud House

Anyone else just really like this show?
It's only been about a month and this show seems to be a huge hit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe
mega.co.nz/#F!oJo1WTDD!0F-cZciB--sZPokNGbWuGw
a.pomf.cat/dufjsx.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=gsHeFLL3zGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that it's beating The Sponge.

Yeah, but you're not allowed to talk about it on Sup Forums.

Currently my favorite show airing. Truly worth a look.
Inb4 Absolutely Disgusting shitposter comes

Of course we like it seeing as how we already have three other threads about it.

You sure? Cause I've been seeing threads for it like all the time.

threads get pruned by mods or derailed by shitposters.

I love the visuals that are very 70's comic strip and also a little 90's cartoonish and all the quirky sisters. Lincoln isn't a totally annoying character for the story to revolve around and the lessons aren't always totally ham-fisted and forced.

Is there a downloadable version of that Poland only episode? When will it air in the US?

I will try making subs for it, if it will be still worth it if done by ~monday (not a lot of free time).

Is there a MEGA folder of episodes

So she wants her siblings to give her the D?

Someone with a brain oughta turn this into a font so these can be edited easily in MSPaint

pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

mega.co.nz/#F!oJo1WTDD!0F-cZciB--sZPokNGbWuGw

Just watched the first episode. Yeah, it's pretty funny. My favorite kids so far are the twins. Or the goth.

This fine?
a.pomf.cat/dufjsx.mp4

Does anyone know how long it will be until new episodes are released?

Nope. No word.

>Immortality

This is best answer.

Better here than /trash/.

Better here than /trash/.

Didn't it seem a little counterintuitive that Lincoln couldn't just convince Lucy to watch the ghost-hunting show with him instead of the vampire thing? I mean, Left in the Dark was a great episode, but...you'd think she could be talked into watching some spooky shit.

Not really.

Or derailed by shitposters and subsequently pruned by the mods.

It just dawned on me that the whole 10 subs thing is a Michael Phelps reference. Which means that she's burning like 10,000 calories a day.

She'd rather watch her vampire drama. I don't think because she's goth she's necessarily into paranormal ghost shit.

this is the new OTP, prove me wrong

Kisscartoon's Loud House is messed up. It has Tale of Two Tables on there 3 times.

anybody got a torrent that has all the episodes in 1 lump sum?

No, but you can just copypasta all the text in the pastebin into jdownloader and let it do all the work for you.

favorite episodes?

id say the dinner table one and its a loud loud loud loud house

>tfw you get a hand me down jockstrap from your sister
episode links
pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

So far he's only worn it over his jeans.

I wouldn't mind desu

I don't think people appreciate how gross that actually is. Lynn had her sweaty cooch all over that thing, and she's not the type to not play sports just because she's on her period. Ew.

When will they do the episode where Lincoln learns about a woman's period

the dinner table episode is one of the weakest to me

He already knows.

Lincoln is adopted/product of adultery

>all these girls named L.L.

She likes subs and the D.

This can't be on purpose.

Needs picture of her eating subs.

Clyde is such a patrician

fuck off with your shit fetish Clyde

Wait, how old is Lynn, again?

>Wants to be invisible.

Being Luan is secretly suffering.

Ah, ok, thought she was younger than that and having her period would be early. 13, not so much.

She just doesn't want you to see the punchline. Get it?

Can't be a good comedian if you don't hate yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=gsHeFLL3zGk

Not so sure

Come on, Chris. You're making your personal fetishes a little too obvious.

Good morning, Sup Forums!

I'm more confused as to why she had a men's cup in the first place. Women's protectors are shallow and we even see the right design in Space Invader when it gets flung out into the hall during her fight with Lucy.

>no pun
You aren't worthy of using her image

So which girls do you think have there hymen, lost there hymen or born without one. I think Lynn lost hers playing sports and Lenni because she's dumb.

>airing the episodes out of order

triggering me honestly

Lori is the only one I can imagine as actually having had sex.

SHE'S 6 MY NIGGA

Funny, I done thought Lori was a HS senior.

Holy shit my brain got fucked. It's 6 in the morning and I haven't slept so I read that as Lola not Lori

See the beginning of Changing the Baby. She likes ghosts. Why would she want to see a show where they're hunted?

It's like asking an animal lover to watch a hunting show.

Agreed, the retro style takes one back to the more simpler times of the silver age comics.

Their middle names all start with L too. So they're all L. L. L.

Leni has peas on her head,
BUT DON'T CALL HER A PEA HEAD

Too pure for this sinful world

Prior to the start of the show, we assumed Lori would get most of the screentime, probably also Luna but it does seem now that Leni and Lynn are more popular with the writers. Also the shit machine is not nearly as popular with them as the previews suggested.

It was a joke about your "morning".

No wonder, leni and lynn have more room for gag variety than the other characters.

When it comes to one gimmick characters Lola has been the biggest surprise considering she was probably the least likely character have any funny scenes or character depth beyond "muh pageants"

Your jokes we're dead on arrival.
They really ruined my MOURNING.

Leni is just Lori on Valium and Lynn is popular mainly because Chris is a closet incestfag.

>Leni is just Lori on Valium
Nah, they're fundamentally different characters, granted they're both teenage girls, and serve a different kind of role in the show.

>tfw still gotta wait for Lana's pageant episode

>no matter what the context Leni has never had a bad scene

Truly the best

Going down the list, Lori doesn't have a real schtick beyond "teenage bitch". That can get old fast. Luan is probably hard to write dialog for, Luna IDK, Lucy is pretty funny but also one-dimensional. Lana actually does seem pretty flexible and there's potentially a lot you can do with her. Lola is too one-dimensional and doesn't have that much comedic potential. Lisa mitebcool and maybe you can do some things with her. The shit machine? Fuggedaboutit.

>Lola is too one-dimensional and doesn't have that much comedic potential.
Not true, sound of silence and ties that bind showed that she's got more potential to be a good character than Luna for example. It's Lana who needs more screentime to flesh her out more as a character but she's got potential.

Lisa on the other hand is not cute, sexy or funny and I honestly don't know if she can carry an entire episode on her own if given one.

I'm inclined to agree with him.

>Lori doesn't have a real schtick beyond "teenage bitch"

Actually I can think of a dozen great story ideas for her...if this were Adult Swim.

>Lisa on the other hand is not cute, sexy or funny and I honestly don't know if she can carry an entire episode on her own if given one.
I dunno, but the writers are sure taking their sweet old time with her. So far she's had about 5 total lines of dialog.

LEAVE LORI ALONE

>you now realize that the band was using Luna purely for sex

average hotel after Motley Crue stayed in it.jpg

>Luan is probably hard to write dialog for
Also she's very one dimensional.

You'd think that but the mime gag convinced me differently

Both twins deserve more because it's a shame to waste Grey's talent the way she's been wasted on Nu Fairly Oddparents.

>yfw the second season will have an episode where Luan annoys the popular girls at school so they play a mean prank on her that traumatizes her into giving up comedy

Doesn't luan have a youtube account with 50k viewers and with a video of her blowing a heckler the fuck out on stage?

How's everyone doing?