It's another episode of remembering i can't even talk to girls

>it's another episode of remembering i can't even talk to girls

Other urls found in this thread:

self-confidence.co.uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

time to trap it up senpai

too much /balk/ for you

I'm like 6'3 and not really keen on that idea

Bara att säga hej och att vara dig själv.

I haven't talked to a member of the opposite sex in about 5 years

hehe mm, det brukar ju funka

How is that possible? Sure you must eventually talk to a woman when you're at work, at school or doing groceries.

tall boipucci best boipucci

I did home high school from 14-19. I'm 20 now so actually 6 years. I don't go out much

I feel sorry for shy and introverted Swedish males. Not only they have to compete with local Chads, your country has imported hundreds of thousands of young, aggressive and violent alpha males from the Balkans, the Middle East and Sub-Saharan Africa. It's even worse for high school guys, since many of these men pretend to be "child refugees" so you have 15 years old Swedish kids competing with 23 years old Afghan males in the dating market.

Poor Swedes have no chance.

Well, at least you will always have Thailand.

God Varg's children are doomed

>I don't go out much
even so you must buy food or have it delivered or buy anything
you encounter a woman sooner or later

Assuming my mom doesn't count. She does it all for me

No shit, it's even worse. I left highschool half a year ago, if i'm not a chad by now it's pretty much game over

Då är det väl något som är fel eller otillräckligt med dig. Vad ska du göra åt det?

>young, aggressive and violent alpha males from the Balkans, the Middle East and Sub-Saharan Africa

These are no competition at all. Swedes are actually notoriously racist in passive ways.

Ingenting, jag är väl bara ett socialt mongo och då finns det inget att göra åt saken.

It's not that you can't talk, you're just ugly, the "learn how to talk to girls!!!" thing is a meme.

>recently acquired tinnitus and borderline painful sound sensitivity
where were you when you realized that we're all just unstable piles of cellular matter and degeneration and death are just around the corner

just go do it yourself, not that much of a trouble
you dont even have to say anything particular

This too, i'm just too much of an ugly fucking retard to have a normal life so all i will do in life is just slave away at some fucking work and die

k

im scared

learn to act
im scared too
as long as you dont blush or shart yourself it will be fine

what do i say

hello, i need (x, y, z) how much is it, thanks, have a good day
when you dont panic from this anymore you can introduce variations

"Good morning, I would like to buy "

I should open a business where I teach people like you how to behave in social situations.

Is it that difficult.

>talk to girl with 2 beautiful dogs (my little brother wanted to pet them), not even interested although she wasn't bad looking
>after like 5-10 minutes I have to struggle to keep my voice and body language from breaking down into uncontrollable spergisis
how do I stop this

Just imagine they want you to talk to them

ok. thank you, i will try it. it will take time, nervous already

just be urself

kill your brother
hard to deal with strangers
anyway simple rules: bitches can talk for hours to no end about whatever trivial matter, if she wants to talk to you she wont let the silence be. if there is silence she doesnt want to talk, just ignore her, pretend you have something important to do even if it is just smoking a cig
if she keeps talking just let her do the work
you're not at a pub, you are not forced to be a brilliant gigolò

dude just talk to them lmao

What do you mean? They don't

>anyway simple rules: bitches can talk for hours to no end about whatever trivial matter, if she wants to talk to you she wont let the silence be. if there is silence she doesnt want to talk, just ignore her, pretend you have something important to do even if it is just smoking a cig
sure, but that wasn't really the problem, the problem isn't deciding what to do, the problem is actually doing it in a way where you don't come across as having cerebral pares

yeah i know the struggle
ironically, the moments when im in highest control is when the other person is actually on the verge of losing his/her

>tfw enjoy talking with girls
>they enjoy it too laugh all the time and beg to tell them one of my stories
>write me first
>still a virgin but Idc
get on my level

There are companies and charities dedicated to this. I assume most of them operate in Protestant countries.

self-confidence.co.uk

It's pretty much a lost cause at this point, i am just sad

yes
you can't just teach it, you have to actually experience it to learn anything

problem is there's no real way to learn from failure if you've never succeeded

When i have 1,000,000€ in stocks, own my house, and can retire i will be pretty confident

meds and meditation helped me to overcome anxiety. I was just like you 6 years ago but I couldn't talk to anyone