You are the worst board I know You constantly pirate from companies...

You are the worst board I know You constantly pirate from companies. They provide comics and cartoons for you and are always trying to cater to you, and this is how you repay them? And to add insult to injury, you shit all over their works first chance you get. And you're such a sponge. You pay for nothing. You always say, "Oh, I'll buy it later" but later never comes. And what really bothers me is you pretend you're this deep board who loves comics and cartoons for their lore when all you do is shitpost memes. Yeah, I shitpost, but at least I'm honest about it. I don't buy a copy of Batman Year One and then lecture casuals with some seventh grade interpretation of how Batman is some profound, intellectual. He wasn't! He was a spoiled brat! And that's why you like him so much...he's you! God, you're pretentious! And you delude yourself by thinking you're some great board, even though you're terrible! You know, I should have know /lit/ didn't write me that note. They would have known there's no "a" in the word "definite." And I think what I hate most about you is your textbook liberal agenda, how we should "Make a capeshit board, man," how big the movie industry is crushing the comic industry, how Creator Owned Titles failing is the biggest tragedy in America. Well, what have you done to help? I work down at the local comic shop Sundays, Sup Forums. Never seen you down there! You wanna help? Buy a fucking comic! And by the way, reading Graphic Novels doesn't make you noteworthy critic! Oh, wait! You don't believe in Cirtics or any professional criticism for that matter, because "Muh Conspiracy!" Well, who the hell are you to talk down to anyone? You failed college twice, which isn't nearly as bad as your failure as a creator! How's that artwork of yours we never see? But you know what? I could forgive all of that, all of it, if you weren't such a bore! That's the worst of it, Sup Forums. You're just a big, sad, alcoholic bore. Well, see ya, Sup Forums Thanks for the fucking Storytimes

Where's the Sup Forums version of this?

>You failed college twice
Should've said CalArts
0/10

I fucked your dad.

The worst board is /r9k/, it's even worse than Sup Forums

Sorry, I don't watch Family Guy. Is this a reference to something?

tl;dr
Nice tumor chin

I'll always though that Sup Forums is the worst board.
Nothing funny comes from here, and when a "good" meme spawn from here, is nothing more that some picture edits.
the Story time threads are pretty rad tho

going to make that edit right now

It's Quagmire's rant about Brian being worse than him, which is hypocritical.

>always trying to cater to you
MmmmNo.

I'm pretty much here exclusively for storytime threads and Hypercrisis threads these days.

r9k is comfy

Also, the filename threads are literally the most unfunny piece of shit in all Sup Forums

Mmmm, pasta

Sup Forums is easily one of the worst boards on the site.

Storytiming and comic piracy is what makes Sup Forums the best place to discuss comics on the Internet, as well as the only reason this board is worth coming to thanks to cross-board trash from Sup Forums and Sup Forums who drag their shit-flinging here.

I know that comic piracy is a bad thing for the industry, but before coming to Sup Forums, the media always spoiled me shit.
Also, I do buy those comics irl. But I need to read them the sooner possible because, as I said, spoilers.

Spoken like a true SJW. Go back to tumblr you shit skin.

You need to go back

Been here since 1479 and I can assure you, Sup Forums was never good.

I really don't believe that comic piracy is a bad thing for the industry. I mean, the industry is doing great. Not to mention that probably 90% of the comics I own, I read online before buying them IRL.

How is it that Sup Forums ended up more full of queermo shitposters than /lgbt/?

Why do waifufags ruin everything?

U kidding m8?
comics sales are worst than ever

What is /r9k/ exactly? Never been there except Sup Forums, /m/, Sup Forums and sometimes Sup Forums

Officially: a board where the same thing can never be posted twice, even if the first time was three years ago by some guy who isn't even there anymore.

In reality: the board where everyone cries about being single virgins.

It just hit me how outdated this image is.

Of course Boco would be the expert on /r9k/.

If I couldn't pirate comics, I wouldn't read them.

>current Sup Forums is /co about two years ago
Current Sup Forums is live action capeshit, people living in Groundhog Day-esque generals where every thread is the same as the last one and Sup Forums and tumblr arguing over how everything is propaganda for the other side.

>someone saved my shitty paint image

Bless you

I don't get the "Sup Forums is worst board" meme.

It's better than Sup Forums, it has more discussion and less waifushit than Sup Forums and it isn't boring as Sup Forums.

Also, it is better than Sup Forums in a lot of ways, even if it is worst on others.

I'm always surprised at how negatively Sup Forums views itself. I mean, perhaps besides some ridiculously weird cartoonposters, Sup Forums is nowhere near the worst board on Sup Forums.

I feel like comics and cartoons should be different boards. There's just such a huge disconnect between the two.

I mean yeah there'd be cape-xposting but so what.

Suck a dog dik

Look on the bright side. At least it's not 2010.

Maybe not the worst or the pointless one but sure as hell that is the most unfunier

Yeah, Sup Forums has its shits like most boards with decent traffic, but it's still the very least far more decent than Sup Forums, Sup Forums and possibly Sup Forums though we may be tied with Sup Forums on that level, minus the elitism.

i think Sup Forums has one of the worst threads on this site but that doesnt make it the worst board

Little known fact; the worst board is actually /s/.

Sup Forums is more unfunny than Sup Forums.

I also think that is hard to believe that the board about origami is funnier than this one.

Anyway, people here usually complain about memes taking place of actual discussion, and the entire humor of this site is mainly memes.

Which threads?

>old /**/ board

>draw threads

wut

/gif/ was objectively worse before webms became a thing and the containment boards like /vp/, /mlp/, and /jp/ still exist.

>he doesnt know

I don't understand this shit. Like it's such a basic concept for comedy. You post a picture with a filename that causes the viewer to make some sort of humorous connection by recognizing common elements between the two. Yet 90% of those threads still manage to have filenames that add nothing to the image or viceversa, filenames that serve as a "mfw" caption, or filenames that just describe exactly what the image shows.

Sauce on that pic?

>And I think what I hate most about you is your textbook liberal agenda, how we should "Make a capeshit board, man," how big the movie industry is crushing the comic industry, how Creator Owned Titles failing is the biggest tragedy in America.
You could have worked in something about SJWs and casuals ruining comics. Missed opportunity man.

Also could maybe use something besides Batman for the spoiled brat part. Surely there's another character that Sup Forums identifies with more than Batman.

Sup Forums is a better board, let's get real.

t. Sup Forums

Sledgehammer, one of the spin offs of Hellboy.

US ghost soldier fighting nazis with an armor fueled by divine fire.

Taken from the Mignolaverse threads, that alone make this board worth protecting.

Ah ha ha, no.

Depends, how many tripfags does Sup Forums have?, we have around 5

>people complain that Sup Forums is not fun
>users have a very popular thread where they have fun and produce plenty of new content
>uurh, I don't lie your fun. Stop it.

I mean, I don't even like Jojo or that thread but it is a little hypocrite.

Is there a cartoon version?

Fuck off, normie.

Once I tried to do a pasta adaptation, and now I know what is to be like on the other side.

You wasted your time, all you did was a reference to family guy, and lazily interchanged names, you are not being funny, nor clever, you really out it as nothing but a reference. It is like you want us to laugh with you over that one thing we all watched, but at the same time you are trying to insult people with it?
Are you autistic or something?

What is it you want us to do with this?

>Sup Forums is so shit it's the worst board fucking terrible
Why are you here

>and are always trying to cater to you
lol no they don't
Stopped reading there.

The thing about Sup Forums is that A CONVENTIONAL thread there has the same type and level of discussion that a General here. It's shit like that and without any self awarenes, their unironically Waifu threads where they answer questions about their married life with their imaginary waifus is one of the cringiest things on the site.

What saves Sup Forums is the traffic, that raĆ­zes the chances of something worth appearing, but proportionally it isn't good as many other boards.

I only go there these days to get references to draw lewd pics, its basically a better /ecchi/.

Sup Forums is a bad board

it just helps that every other board on this website is god fucking awful

most of the good content creators went to Reddit

B-but I like Sup Forums

I can talk about my favorite cartoons old and new here. I can get lewds and newds here faster here than I can /aco/ or other NSFW boards.

I feel content is in between old and new. Never being too old and repetitive, yet still adding a new spin on something from time to time

Sup Forums seems to be 1 of the few boards that actively goes out of it's way to keep non-Sup Forums things like Sup Forums-tards outside since it has nothing to do with comics or cartoons

Sup Forums is a nice, comfy board and I wouldn't have it any other way

I like that Sup Forums is funny.

I can always come here and expect a good laugh or two.

Sweet meta thread, faggot. Get your shit together.

False. Indies and the Big 2 alike are doing quite well.

Sup Forums does have its problems such as:

>Rampant trip/namefaggotry
>Waifuposting
>Pedoposting
>Sup Forums-posting
>Indie-elitism
>characterworship/character-hate
>SJW whine threads
>Dissonance between comic fans and cartoon fans

But it's far from the worst. Sup Forums and Sup Forums are trash where the vast majority of posts are shitposts, and everything is either the best or worst thing ever. I don't really understand what the fuck is ever going on at Sup Forums, it's a lot of "best girl" and "waifu" and I really just don't think the casual anime fan has any kind of place there, though every now and then I can settle into a nice Berserk thread there.

This place doesn't seem so bad by comparison. At least I can actually discuss comics here when I want to.

Its actually a pasta with the intentional of being funny.

The discussion that turned into meta.

>Sup Forums
>funny

>rampant tripfaggotry
Not really rampant. Only see two regular tripfags outside of generals.
>Sup Forums posting
It's relevant. Not like we're discussing doctor who or GoT.

>Indie-elitism
Why are capeshitfags so easily threatened?

movie and show posting is different from Sup Forums posting

Sup Forums doesn't talk about movies or shows

We helped fund the Baman Piderman reboot. Qed bitch.

Oh, you be quiet Mister Negative.

Some threads are

Tell me what makes /r9k/ not worse than Sup Forums

It's a board where most posters are self-loathing bitchy faggots that complain about not getting women while simultaneously never trying

Sounds like the kind of thing from a person that only visits Sup Forums

What's it like having no meme magic or no completed projects?

>Officially: a board where the same thing can never be posted twice, even if the first time was three years ago by some guy who isn't even there anymore.

Stop posting any time retard.

The robot was only re-instated like... less than a year ago. Before that the robot was removed and before THAT the robot was reset like once every 2-3 years.

Tell me, what is a normie? Because in my time at /r9k/, every poster had there own definition of "normie", and every time someone identified themselves as a robot, then described their life, another person would call them a normie, and that they're not a true robot, but then there's other people that would describe that "true robot" as a normie, too.

/s/ has people on it who think it's the girls themselves posting photos.

>is nothing more that some picture edits.

Even worse is the original content. "OC" these days means cropping an image from a page or screencapping an episode.

Reboot?
You mean continuation?

err yes, that's what I meant

Honestly, I think Sup Forums is the worst board

Let's paint a picture of modern Sup Forums
>Cancerous Generals
>Main hub of sociopolitical shitstorms and sjw/pol posting
>Rampant Waifuism and FOTMS staying way past expiration
>SU shitstorms
>Fetish fueled projects/OC doomed to failure and obscurity
>Incredible amounts of live action Sup Forums shit
>Less storytimes
>Salt between comic and cartoonfags
>Horrible Filename threads

What else makes Sup Forums what it is today?

>Sup Forums - nazis and racists
>Sup Forums - nazis and racists and nerds
>Sup Forums - nazis and racists and ANNOYING nerds
yep I agree

I mean Wonder Woman's movie is in editing I believe

/jp/ is a board that actually makes sense though, where else are you going to go about tea parties or other weird shit.

>Sup Forums: Slightly worse than Sup Forums, but at least we aren't as bad as Sup Forums

Eh, it alright. People actually discuss shit here occasionally, but there's a decent stream of memes and autism to keep things fresh.

Anything lewd/sexually charged related is worst on most other boards about other mediuns. Sup Forums has basically three flavours of the season instead of flavour of the month.

Including fetish threads and projects and waifuism. I think that Generals and sjw vs Sup Forums are the worst, this last one has people on the industry as guilty of including them to begin.

Capeshit Sup Forums is much worse than cartoon Sup Forums.

You have thirty seconds, good luck.

Get back in your general, cartoonfag.

Then what the fuck do they talk about

I want each board to have their own version of this.