This is it Sup Forums

This is it Sup Forums.
This is my favorite comic panel of all time.
Post yours.
Hard Mode: Single Panel Only

They look evil

>Batman rape face
>Wonder-woman voodoo face
>Superman black face.

>WW: "Who the fuck are you?"
>Superman: "You're interrupting us"
>Batman: "My parents are dead"

They look like boogeymen, yeah. This is bad?
I understand if you think Superman should never look so sinister, but WW looks so beautifully otherworldly and
OH
MY
GOD
>dat Batman

Batman actually looks scary here
Wondy looks like an ugly whore while superman seems to lean on "i hear you" more than "i see you"

Why?
Hm, underwhe-
>filename
Do ho ho

A tried and true classic. 10/10

Yeah, but, CAN lightning strike twice?

It is a pretty threadbare reason to like a character, really.

I still dont know where this is from

>ugly whore
Why?
It's because she's a woman, isn't it, Sup Forums?

It's amazing in context, this is from the perspective of Jonathan Kent, Pre-52 Clark's son, who has been forbidden by his father to use his latent powers in the open and is being kept in the dark about the Justice League

So of course when you're spying on your father past your bedtime, Wonder Woman and Batman would appear to be boogeymen beyond your comprehension...

Speed's alright, I just really like the panel honestly

How's the new series by the way?

I think it's the lips. They're a little too prominent.

Here's mine.

Oh wait never mind I'm retarded and misunderstood your post

Good lord, can you imagine looking out your window and actually seeing Batman for the first time? In a world where he isn't the most popular fictional character but, at best, an urban legend?
I'd swear up and down he was there to skin me alive.

>This is my favorite comic panel of all time.
Why?

By the way, how's DC doing? I haven't kept up with them, but I heard they're going back to Pre-52?

Is that true?

I love it, but there's one better from Morrison's run.
It's from an issue further explaining exactly what the fuck happened in Final Crisis, and it's young Bruce Wayne looking between his parents' headstones at the reader, and you can tell he sees Darkseid already, there in the future, the incarnation of the evil he will dedicate his life to destroying.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Marvel Zombies.

Dick-suckin' lips are ugly now?

just thought it was a mindblow the first time I read flashpoint. I hadnt seen the animation or kept up with comic news when the new52 was hitting so, this was one of my fave scenes

I love it when artists portray Batman from other people's view less like a guy in a suit but more like "The Shape"

Who the fuck is the KKK lich? He looks like a beast.

No, but there is a sliver of truth to it.
They're working old elements back in, like Wally is back, and pre-flashpoint Clark and Lois, the JSA is coming back, and more to come.

Read DC Rebirth, you'll get the gist.

Didn't read it :^)

Because they're terrifying and weird and beautiful and I guess it feels like superheroes seen through the Mignola lens. I'm being hyperbolic of course - this comic just came out today - but good god is that panel beautiful.

kek

My favorite Batman issue

This arc was a work of high art.

Get some taste

I've visualized a ton of DC fanfiction in my day (I'm shit at drawing) and I always make Batman more of a sudden walking calamity than any kind of man.
I don't understand criticisms of him that criminals would not be afraid as they'd know he doesn't kill.
a) They wouldn't know that, not for sure.
b) It's still a fucking linebacker gymnast in a fetish suit suddenly maiming you.

He eventually got to see those Wonder titties.

That's Kulan Gath. Spider-man and Red Sonja beat him, and he came back for revenge, taking over Manhattan.

I love Gleason's art.

Life and Death of Superman may get picked on, but few pages have really summed what hell it is to a saviour.

What is he?

KIRBY

I don't think I ever actually saved it, but I really like that panel of superman, nightwing, and the cop in the park

>Citizens of Gotham tear down Amusment Mile due to it being decrepit and out of use
>Joker busts out of Arkham and decides to head home
>All his shit is gone, decides to relocate to the suberbs
gg gotham

I don't think I ever read it, but holy shit that sounds good.

Final Crisis was seriously underrated.
That';

Was Kirby *always* on acid?

>Understood.
>Still Watching.
>Just in case.

END.

He's a wizard from Conan's time. His soul is in an amulet. When someone wears the amulet he possesses their body.

>Hasn't read Life and Death of Superman

This shit was so rediculous

This was amazing, because Bruce didn't suddenly treat him like a pariah.

>Joker mini in the vein of current Vision
Fund it

Did he put his hand through that guys fucking skull?

That parts good but he's saving the biggest 90s dweeb there

Wait, Conan is canon in Marvel?
Only effective visualization of facemask Joker.

someday

Poor Saint Walker.

>Waid style dead girlfriend Doom
Wow

Jesus.
OP here. Gonna see Zootopia for the first time but please post more!

Spider-Man showed up in the Marvel Transformers comic too.

Is he fucking retarded?

How did Namor the SUB-MARINER not realize people who live underwater would die without water?

Yeah, when they had the license back in the day. You should read the "What If Thor met Conan?"

You dare question Namor?!!

Sauce?