Look guys, Trump eats his fried chicken with a fork and knife in his private jet, just like us regular people!

Look guys, Trump eats his fried chicken with a fork and knife in his private jet, just like us regular people!

Truly a man of the people.

That bullet proof glass on the side though

I bet he eats it like joey ate that kfc bucket

I read that when he is traveling he eats from major chain restaurants because they are very consistent and have a lot more regulation than some random mom and pop bar and grill

Do you have any idea how much he pays for his clothing? I would eat with a fork and knife too with a shirt like that. Haters are just poor.

Also a lot of people made fun of him for eating a well done steak out, but again he is careful about getting sick from food.

What's so special about his shirt, /fa/?

>well done steak

what a little bitch

>that WSJ headline
Clever.

>eating greasy ass chicken with your fingers when you're wearing an expensive suit

shiggy

Enjoy your tapeworms

I'm from PETA and Drumpf is a monster

looks like he's got a side of mashed potatoes and gravy too. Imagine how awesome it must feel to eat cheap ass fast food on your plain that costs $50k a day. I imagine that gravy and potatoes aren't even warm anymore but somehow still tastes awesome.

Smart, I can respect that.

Choosing the mashed potatoes over the mac and cheese is another is something I take issue with.

>Trump eats KFC
>keeps eating KFC until the news takes the bait
>"He's pandering to blacks, that racist!"
>every news outlet looks racist for implying fried chicken panders to blacks

screencap this

His wearing a suit worth thousands in his jet worth millions of course his using a knife and fork

I think he just likes to pose with food.

After the picture is taken he probably says, "Get this shit away from me and bring me another virgin!"

Kinda like Hillary being a true American while riding her private jet to go secure more donations from Saudi Arabia and China.

>12087 [Reply]▶
>Look guys, Trump eats his fried chicken with a fork and knife in his
'

surely thats not ALL his chicken.... even for the DON thats a lot of 'ty style 'en

WoOo WOOo muchacho

>be Trump
>go to diner
>a jew rat creature accuses you of being racist while eating a burger
>decide to post on twitter regularly with food for povo ethnics

>KFC for black vote
>McDonalds for white vote
>Taco Bowl for hispanic vote

Now he needs a picture with him eating pork fried rice.