Why does the black community hate working and normal behavior so much?

When I was growing up in Long Beach, all the kids would laugh their ass off if you mentioned working, and what's worse, is that I see little white kids who are literally from the suburbs from the suburbs having this mentality these days, just stop.

I don't know. A lot of people of all races are like that though.

My only solution would be to turn OFF the government benefits. All of them. But then, the scum would resort to immense crime to make up for their losses in government dole handouts.

Trips of truth, the country would be a better place if you had to pull your own weight around here.

I don't get how some people can be so comfortable not working

I'd go crazy if I didn't work for a long time. Finishing my work is like the only thing that lets me feel comfortable with relaxing, otherwise I feel like I never earned it

Same here, I finished high school in 2014, and was getting depressed after I couldn't find a job for 6 months, jerking off on the computer gets old after a while, you just don't know what to do with yourself.

Listen to top 40 radio.

Every single song. One thing; Get rich. Get money. Get rich. Get money. Get rich. Get money.

They don't want to work because they are told they shouldn't have to. Their childish fantasies are maintained by the media and their peers that disdains those who work hard in realistic and normal careers and worships those who throw their way selling drugs and chasing pipe dreams.

Also, Africans that were brought to the Americas were living in mud huts at best. That's not hyperbolic. They were coming here from tribal societies while Europeans had boats, astronomy, physiology, physics, and engineering that was hundreds to thousands of years ahead of African technological development.

While there has been some amount of adaptation, as a whole they are still a couple hundred years behind European descendants. They just aren't quite ready for Western Democracy, but were unfortunately shoehorned into it.

Pro Tip: A LOT OF BLACKS ARE FUCKING LAZY ENTITLED UPPITY LOSERS. Some are very good, moral and upright people.

Unemployment is hereditary for them. The tax payer props them up; its bullshit but thats life.

Yanks, do yourselves a favour and vote Trump in.

>told they shouldn't have to
That's another big one, every black kid is banking on becoming a rapper and it's sad because it's luck, I've seen so many black kids who are just like snoop dogg or wiz khalifa, but they don't know anyone, and have no drive to work so they never get anywhere.

Yeah. End welfare, fuck, end all social programs, and we will see prosperity like never imagined.

>But then, the scum would resort to immense crime to make up for their losses in government dole handouts.
Then you make that up with the "police"
>right-wing death squads

Dont you think they worked hard enough for you white people long enough as slaves?

Everyone that has a little understanding of life know that the goal is to make other work while you enjoy the pleasure of life on their back.
That's what every Mr. Shekelstein does. Sucking the labor of others while drinking the finest wine and fucking the finest women on a fucking yacht.
They're doing the same at their small scale.

Have fun paying for your 500k hospital bill if you ever get cancer.

Being successful is too "white"

Honestly, I'd impregnate that and leave. She's obviously used to it.

Not before I take a few rounds in her sweet butthole though.

theyre in a cultural shithole right now
Media tells them they can only be rappers or comedians
So thats all they do
Theyre all tryna get it on vine or soundcloud but they dont realize its a one in a million chance
Making your way out of the ghetto by work is the "white" way or the punk ass way
However making your way out by selling drugs, rapping, or having a comedian/acting career is honorable in the culture (at least from my knowledge)

Nogs are r-selected. They will never be like you, they have no desire to fix or build things. They're perfectly fine fucking women and living in a pest filled shack the rest of their lives.

Because they are lazy and useless to the extreme. Trust me, I am a expert on niggers.

>My only solution would be to turn OFF the government benefits.
Will never happen. Most people are lazy and absolute shit, regardless of race. Almost all people are stupid and can never be productive.

Take random people off the street and ask him or her what their dream job would be. 100% of responses would all be careers of leisure.

That's what insurance is for.

it goes all the way back to africa. there's still no work culture there.

I could never not work, see, working keeps my mind off the ever present existential dread, even on weekends by the end of sunday I get work starved and start needing to occupy my mind. Oh and fucking money.

hey asshole im permanetly disabled dyou you wanna see me and every other legitimately disabled person robbing you, breaking into your houses, taking from you you cant get rid of us turd face eat a thousand dicks your faggy idea is noted shithole maybe when i break in i wont bang your gf wanna talk shit fuck hit me up on fb

I'm a teacher, so I see a lot of young people headed down a shitty path in life.

I can tell you what it is: These kids self-segregate into black groups.

Many of them don't know anyone who works. Like: Their parents are on welfare. Or their dad is gone and their mom's on welfare.

And so they don't even know what it is like to work. It is a foreign concept to them, especially because their immediate community are all NEETs who have created an identity where working is 'white people' behavior or 'pussy' behavior, because welfare will make them more money for less effort, in order to feel better about themselves.

It's not just black kids, really. MOST poor kids I end up teaching have never seen a working man, or if they know one, they don't recognize it as work, because the teachers they know are coaches and shit.

That's why I, as a science and engineering teacher who doesn't coach am always very open about what it's like to work, and go to school, and get old. Because lots of kids, particularly boys just don't know what it's going to be like, and they only really have television or movies to go off of. And popular media doesn't glorify boring, normal people who put in their hours and get a paycheck. It glorifies people who get rich quick with little effort, even if that involves crime.

Boys need role models. They naturally want to apprentice themselves to men they respect, and want to learn from them.

In the absence of role models, boys become barbaric.

Of course, most people of working age don't imagine a job where they could be killed at a moments notice a dream job. The dream job is just that. A dream. Doesn't mean you can't get off your lazy ass and work

these fuckin digits

or bankruptcy

This This right here hits the nail on the head. The issue comes with role models and developing proper work ethic.

The problem with most black youth today is they simply dont have the kinds of role models and experiences people SHOULD have in a first world country like America.

I live in NY and it is a sad sad sad sad thing. Ive seen black kids who have never seen outside their own borough , never been on a plane, never traveled outside the state or country , never read a book they werent forced to read in school , they know rap songs better then they know the alphabet and fucking nursey ryhmes.

They just exist and all they know is what is shoveled into their minds. Its fucking sad man.

To be a red-pilled teacher in the USA is... Jesus. I don't even know. I tried it for four months. I'd rather pick oranges.

What do you mean?

There's a black man who is the President and he's on television all the time. You don't even need a book.

There's Don Lemon on CNN.

Any news channel will have at least one or two anchors who are black

I live in Texas, man.

MOST teachers are conservative.

That being said, it's not our place as educators to influence the political beliefs of our students. I'll shoot the shit with seniors I know I can talk politics with, but I don't ever tell them they're wrong or right. The most I ever do is tell them that the most empowering thing they can do is inform themselves, and be open to both changing their viewpoints and also to be open to rejecting viewpoints, but that the important thing is that they make informed decisions and don't ever just go along blindly.

Shit, even been on cherry Ave and 11th? Roads are fucked, freeway is fucked, urban transport is fucked

No no he's not asking "why are their great-great-great-great grandparents lazy" but "why are they so lazy".

>urban transport is fucked
I used to ride the metro blue line to school and it's fucked.

>Many of them don't know anyone who works. Like: Their parents are on welfare. Or their dad is gone and their mom's on welfare.
thats something I never thought of.

there are people being raised by parents that have never worked at all.

>they use public transportation

Because they are entitled human trash
They think that you owe them, because you fucking allowed it
You fucking fed the cancer

Also who wouldn't like free stuff for nuthin?
There a shitton of commies in the West now, who allow this

same, had to take some time off for a long illness and was drowning in depression & frustration. i think the social safety net is impt but that it's not administered correctly. since you seem to have such a strong and fervent belief in it, you college educated white boys should get to work being these role models you speak of. no one else is going to do it. be the change you want to see in the world.

Blacks view them as Uncle Toms and sellouts, plus Obama is mixed which pisses off a lot of blacks even more so than whites imo.

You! You better watch yourself, dude 'cause you are fucking playing with fire with me

Fuck off

Booooooring where the white thots at i wanna get #ratchet #dicksuccd

It only makes sense.

Kids whose parents worked in the oilfield don't see the value in education, because oilfields pay real well. It wasn't until the oilfields all shut down this past year that kids started rethinking their career decisions.

Kids of farmers see that their folks get government cashouts, cheap loans, and all they do is drive a tractor once a week, and so they don't wanna complete high school, because they think they can just drive a tractor and get paid.

My brother saw my dad running a business, and didn't realize that there was a ton of toil and hard work that goes into getting a business up and running, because all he ever saw was my dad driving around making deals, shaking hands, and making calls.

Unless kids are grounded in the reality of being a working adult, they've just got NO GODDAMN IDEA.

Parents are really dropping the ball, but I can't really blame them.

Think about it: Boomers really didn't have to work that hard to get a stable career, so they don't really know how to instill the idea of toil, setting dreams aside, and adjusting for failure in their kids.

Just like Boomer's parents didn't understand why their kids would ever go to college instead of learning a trade.

Best level headed discussion on Sup Forums I've seen in years.

>they worked hard enough for you white people long enough as slaves?

My mother's an immigrant and my father's family came here after the Civil War ended. Fuck off.

Nothing I could do user, it was 2005 and I was 11.

You know even of the whites who lived in the US, not all owned slaves. (Well, most didn't actually.) But some, like Quakers, were abolitionists since the early 1600s.

Nig-mortality...

The belief that all blacks were slaves and deserve payment for such services.

Its gonna be dark dark times for the Black community in the coming decades I can only hope another Marcus Garvey or MLK comes into power.

Otherwise the media Jews will milk us back to the 1800s

>muh slavery
>all whites are racist
I'm not even American how did I cause slavery
Fuck off nigger

>Its gonna be dark dark times for the Black community in the coming decades
Crackers the world over are getting tired of african americans and their bullshit, It pisses me off being 25% because people in this white ass city I live in right now are leery of me when I'm walking home from work and it makes me feel like shit, a side effect of BLM that no one cares to talk about when you accept blacks blacks as criminals.

It's like a really desperate wigger is behind the entire thing or something.

I know exactly what you mean.

BLM is a toxic movement that frankly makes us look worse then any criminal stereotype.

Thanks for the (you), but I think you must have meant someone else.

I didnt mean you, I meant fuck off to any nigger who pulls the slavery/race card. Your statistic is surprising if true because blacks act like every one with white skin is a nigger hating descendant of a slave owner.

Former poor person here. My mom was single and I grew up with her being on welfare and having multiple mental and physical disorders. I hardly did household chores due to my grandmother doing most of them. I was told to "sit down and shut up" a lot growing up so I played a fuck ton of video games and watched cartoons. It wasn't until I hit my senior year of high school and signed up for a required vocational class that I finally came across a good male role model who taught me to work and saved me from becoming reliant on welfare and all that. So I just want you to know, as someone who has been there: At least one person has been saved by that. I mean, I still play video games and watch anime as my primary forms of entertainment, but at least it comes after working on my feet all day.

Now that you made me remember that, I am quite scared of what I may have turned out to be had I not met that one teacher and he practically forced me to spend three weeks working "in the real world" as part of that program. I also wonder what I could have been liked if it had been my dad who kidnapped me instead of my mental mom, but I suppose that's for another reality.

But, you know. Thanks.

holy shit black people are old, i didnt know the blm activists were in their 200s

really makes you think

>otherwise I feel like I never earned it
What makes you think niggers care if they've "earned" something.
They are entitled to everything because they was slaves

>retard thinks he could rob a normal person

Good on you m8

Sure, look up Quaker abolitionists.

Anyhow, only rich southerners owned slaves. Considering how much raping the slave owners apparently did, and how many whites moved here after the civil war, most African Americans are far more closely related to the slave owners than most white people.

Although, I'm not sure how anyone's ancestry should really matter in any of this. I wasn't a slave owner, they weren't slaves, what does it matter what some dead people did a long time ago.

but lets be honest work - work is terrible and sucks. Theres no worse feeling than knowing you have full week ahead of you. Then just a couple of days to get yourself together until another life-wasting work week begins, and another and another till the day you get replaced by automatics in far future. Every time you get back from work you simply start counting your petty hours till the next terrible day at tedious shitty job

Only times I've been actually happy with my life was the time I was on welfare. Theres no better thing than complete freedom to spend your daytime however you like. Work simply sucks and we already work too much considering how many useless jobs and useless unemployed people this modern society contains. I can't wait for robotic handymen to replace any menial jobs, and even more developed AI systems to replace lawyers and doctors

>U.S. health insurance
>believing that it will cover the bill

Cloward-Piven strategy created a culture where minorities are dependent of welfare. Just how it goes bruh.

That's why you replace social programs with good paying jobs

It will cover everything but the first $3000 . Thanks Obamar Car.

LOL

When they resort to immense crime you obviously shoot them, which is justified at that point.

Those digits inspired me to finally find a loo to poo in.

Maybe because they look around where they live and see nothing but shit, possibly making them feel hopeless of ever getting out of the hell hole they live in so they decide to do nothing

Every normal person will hate working, you retard

How do you call that shit when you need to spend 1/3 of your life just to have money for living?

Bullshit I guess

Cause working is the same as slavery

It's just slavery, except you get points(money) to spend on things rather than your master providing them for you

It is, but live is a slavery too. Working\living\eating\breathing its all the same fight with powers of entropy and decay.

It's not black people. It's African Americans. It's obviously white Americans’ fault for where they are now. Centuries of slavery and racism inhibited their social mobility and cultural advancement. But of course since this is pol, we'll just post racist memes, false statistics, and complain about how white people dindu nuffin.

Has anyone noticed that these welfarefags and the rest of the trash of society such as the poor and criminals lack things that make a human a human such as honor, dignity, and virtues?

Coincidence?

For me it's socializing with people at all. If there was a way I could just work at home I would be happy with that, but there isn't. I mean, who wants to socialize with niggers, spics, yellow niggers, sandniggers, kikes, libtards, hippies, sjw, betas, the poor, the disabled, and criminals the things that aren't human.

And society has the balls to say those pieces of trash are my peers and that I'm suppose to relate to them.

WTF?

how are all those african nations doing without the big bad white oppressors flaunting their privilege?

someday you fuckers are going to have to own up to your own bullshit after you are done calling everyone else out on theirs

They do everything they can to create and retain their own arbitrary culture separate from the rest of America.

It's the same reason they name kids Shaniqua and Deshaun.

Slavery ended hundreds of years ago you dumb nigger. These people haven't done a fucking thing.

How long till they invent concept of "micro-slavery" ?

>Not black people
>Forgets about the current status of the entire continent of Africa

Nigger please. Reality says you are full of shit.

Muslims that wear the hijab do the same.

It's a deliberate signal that they are muslim first and foremost, and in your country second.

Happy to reap all the benefits of the host country though, aren't they?

Exactly, bruh, I'm glad you get it. These people have been badly damaged.

It's obvious that we can't fix it. The only answer is to eradicate them and start over.

>I'm too disabled to work
>not too disabled to rob people tho

We got some top notch police, immense crime should be deterred pretty effectively

>welfare recepeint
>$500 tattoo
>$300 dollar earrings
>$100 haircut

lmfao america

Tbh robbery implies throwing medium sized rock and picking up something than disappearing. You can do that with 1 hand on 1 leg. Well disappearing part on 1 leg is kinda tricky but anyway robbery committed.
And now try to find a job with 1 hand and 1 leg.

Obviously to disabled for punctuation.

Lack of responsibility and pride in their area, partly linked to living a life of renting and having suvh a generous social safety net, combined with their saving roll of the race card when they fuck up too many times.

Look at the old black folk. Worked shit jobs, have family homes, strong church ties, hate modern black culture. They were given a chance, they took it, and they're great people. Now the chances available are so tiny that they seem pointless (you can work 12hrs a day and you'll still never afford a place of your own), so why bother? They see white folk, no kids, always tired, no money, debt, and they think 'da fuq? I can just not work and still be all thise things, but also have time to do fun shit like smoke weed and fuck hoes'.

Black media tells them to misbehave and get rich, thats it. White media tells them to work all day and be greatful for corporate crumbs, dont breed, dont even attempt sex (rape), dont ask questions, dont expect anything but give everything to those who have everything already. Greed is good, but not your greed. Thats bad and you'll be shamed, until youre rich then youll be worshipped. Worry, save, those fuckers want your shit. Give away your shit or your racist. Those fuckers are commies, give them nothing.

Modern black folk have just pre-adapted to the future of the west. Whites are clinging to the past, to fairness, to reward, to trust and honour and community. We're wasting our fucking time, because we still dont realise that globalists dont like communities, they like division, fear, paranoia. No money to be made from happy communities.