What's up fellow Nuggettons?

It's me, Nugget Head!

Hey mr random hhaha xdd

OOT! OOT!

>hey there dumb as a rock failed comedian and human being here to give you more art and productivity advice

>buy my book :)

fuck you nerd, I guarantee Sam Hyde has more money than you.

can anyone tell me how I can play Front Mission 2?

Back at it again!

why does he neglect himself

I think thats the worst beard I've ever seen

Why was he so afraid of Paperboy The Prince bros?

>It's a Sup Forums doesn't realize Sam Hyde is a performance artist, not a comedian, episode

I'm Nitronuggz, nice to see you again after so long, Nugget Head!

This is a year's worth of growth here, he's not insane!

sup mcnugs

>munny is the most important thing
He doesn't, but nice reply.

>he lost his show and had a public meldown on purpose I swear! HO HO XD

>t. has no money and nothing else going for him

Sam is literally superior to you in every way

He's loaded, 5000 dollars is nothing to him

Get lost chump.

Not the guy you are replying to but man, tone down the obvious projection. Just because you dickride MDE and Sam Hyde doesn't mean everyone should. Also I would guess that probably 50% of Sup Forums who are employed have more money than Sam, though that means virtually nothing.

Chilliut brotendo, it's all an elaborate ruse, he's playing 5D chess.

>the face of nugget insanity

He's gonna be FINE

>EHM EHA EHAHEHAHA
what did he mean by this?

He just needs THIS much time!

He is going full hambeast

I've been a huge MDE fan for years. I think a lot of the vertical videos of Sam just saying stupid shit off the dome is funnier than most tv shows and stand up sets. Him fucking with people at Bernie rallies, in Williamsburg, at anime conventions, at car shows and so on really showed off some of the real losers in this world. That being said, I feel like MDE is fucking done. Charls put out some videos that I feel embody the spirit of what MDE was but those videos aren't constant. Sam bought into his own hype and he fucking sucks now and it's never going to change because a bunch of meme spouting fags keep telling him he's still as great as ever when he's clearly not. His dickriders will be what ruins him. His work was better when the fanbase was more tight-knit.

You say I'm looking very "Hasidic" eh?

hey anyone remember when Sam got that show on Adult Swim and then antagonized management which paired with expectedly low ratings resulted in getting it canceled super early

and then remember when he went on Tim Heidecker's podcast and cried and begged Tim to get his show back on the air?

I liked that one, was pretty funny

it was too explicit, it would have gotten canceled anyway. it was a worthy expression of their ideas.