Atheists think this happened by accident

>atheists think this happened by accident
They really are blind aren't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

physics.gmu.edu/~roerter/EvolutionEntropy.htm
abc.net.au/science/articles/2011/10/04/3331957.htm
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are. Evolution violates the second law of thermodynamics.

Your mom was an accident

checkmate
will science ever recover

wow really made me think

How does evolution violate the second law?

The eye is infinitely complex and only an infinitely complex Creator could create it.

>atheists think this happened by accident
They really are blind aren't they?

wtf i hate darwin now

>christfaggs believe it was done by a magical Jew.

You are so retarded and ignorant like a wild mongoloid chimp. Every human is born with the knowledge that God created everything, only later do they choose to reject it

i think he is trying to say the primordial soup doesnt just need solar energy to turn into life

No, you just happened to be born in a religious family and had mommy and daddy teach you that your religion is true.

/thread
entropy tends to a maximum you faggot

Repeating digits means god is real.

Define infinite

>god
>not Kek

I used to be "muh god leh ebin" tips fedora type aethiest shit back in highschool like 15 years ago.

Then I had a dose of cactus juice. There is some shit lurking behind the plane of what we normally experience that would terrify everyone on this planet if they were made aware.

We were fucking created by something that is so big and outside the realms of logical explanation that you can't even give it a description. .

>2016
>believes in the magical jew that lives in the sky and have nothing better to do than watching people masturbate.

fucking kek Tyrone.

Applies to closed systems.

Christians think YHWH snapped his fingers and created it all in 6 days, 6000 years ago.

Careful buddy, they think belief is superior to logic

>temporarily scrambles his brain
>dude like there's something OUT there man I swear

>Evolution violates the second law of thermodynamics.
nigga u dumb.

the second law is flawed I hope you realize, entropy always remains constant, no exceptions.

The universe isn't a closed system?

Tell me, evolutionist: if you were a tiny microorganism moving around a spherical eyeball, how far would you have to go until you reached the end?

>the brain can be scrambled by mililiters of a chemical nearly identical to chemicals in my brain to change your perceptions
>but my perception is correct, I know it for sure

t. not christian but you are a dumbass

*irreducibly complex....
>also a bogus strawman...

The vocal nerves wrap around the aorta in the chest cavity. IN ALL MAMMALS

So does god.

What cactus does that?

Indeed. The ways of God and His power are beyond our comprehension.

God is everywhere and is aware of the thoughts and dreams of every living thing. He could have millions of other worlds and still He would not forget even the most insignificant creatures.

>a druggie who fried his brain unironically calling someone a dumbass
Go listen to Joe Rogan you faggot burnout.

Peyote, San Pedro, Peruvian Torch, etc.
Its called mescaline. If you're interested in spiritual drugs search up Entheogens

lel

ice

(also, evolution doesnt violate that law u fucking dingbat)

>It's too complex for me to understand so it must be invisible sky magician

Do you people hear yourselves?

In fish the brain and heart are close to each other, so their vagus makes perfect sense

the universe is a closed system and god can be outside of it

omfl

physics.gmu.edu/~roerter/EvolutionEntropy.htm

theists really need to stop using "science" as an argument against evolution when just about any legitimate scientist would tell you evolution is real

Nigga just dropped the mic and logged off
Doesnt even bother reading the replies

>an atheist who thinks that increasing your overall serotonin level 5% over 0.000001% of your life will fry his brain

explains many things and also increases my serotonin momentarily.

The eye is not irreduceably complex because even a partial eye is better than no eye. The simplest eye is a photoreceptor cell. From there, cup shaped arrangements of photoreceptors allow for a range of vision to tell where shadows are becomes an even huger advantage, and protein buildups that develop into lenses only increases the advantage of the partial eye. Humans don't even have the most highly developed/sensitive/versatile eyes, those go to the mantis shrimp.

There is no structure that can't be reduced to a simpler but still advantageous structure.

It's almost as if there is a common ancestor..

>we completely understand everything
>my chemistry teacher told me so and he has a Ph D!! xDDD
You atheists are so arrogant, you think you can know the incomprehensible work of the Lord.

Physics isn't biology m8, also if you know anything about statistics you know that the second law is only statistically true, and outliers exist where the second law may be violated, but it's just statistics.

Good strawman, and I don't just mean your atheist strawman.

You got me to reply seriously, at least.

The thing is, the second law only applies to a closed system. Earth is nothing like a closed system. If earth was a closed system, the sun's rays would not reach us.

Or one creator...

The second law also only applies to isolated systems.

large hue

this page discusses life as it is now, but not how the first rna strand was able to replicate nor how it was made. the best guess is high energy chemistry. plus the only way we know how to make dna is if we use highly controlled environments

toph would totally shitpost

Then you accusing the creator of gross incompetence.

The whole point of science is that humans know so little about the universe, but instead of looking at any seemingly difficult to explain phenomena, saying gawd did it, and giving up, we can question, hypothesize, and investigate. And though this, we can get a pretty good idea of how the universe we live in works

i honestly cant believe people think god is real

is it really all because of the bible? have they actually read it? shits unhinged

Nice fedora meme, check out this one.

It's because of parenting. People believe what closely cherished authority figures believe and teach them, who would have guessed

I agree, science is just understanding how God's creation works.

well, desu fampai, you can't reduce any particular "piece" of matter to an irreducible piece

>We were fucking created by something that is so big
BANE?

u dont know what that even means

he would be absolutely irrelevant than - literally no impact. also, his EXISTANCE runs contrary

In order to believe there is an objective good and objective evil, you have to believe in God.
Without God, good and evil are completely subjective.

>following a religion that is an offshoot of Judaism
>created by a jew to get more goyim under control.

ISHIGGYDIGGY

So can Superman. There's a place for an "outside" to our universe and it's called fiction.

That's one reason they do: apart from cherrypicking verses and pieces of books like it's their job, most (((Christians))) haven't read it

You dare debate me, heathen?

I forgot the Earth was a closed system and didn't have a giant ball of fucking raging fusion that it orbited.

this is my fav fedora image

IF everything started as cells then why dont the cells in our body start evolving into other organism and shit WHILST they are in our body.

blood vessels are a fractal pattern. fractal patterns are essentially the building blocks of binary mathematics. you even see fractal patterns in water flow and convection currents.

yes, it happened on accident.

This is a ridiculously absurd pseudo argument.

Here, have another:
Let's say you need to get somewhere. To travel the distance to your destination, you first have to travel half of it for obvious reasons. Then - the half of the remaining half, etc, etc. And since you can divide that finite amount of miles infinitely, getting anywhere and touching anything is literally mathematically impossible.

See?

They do, haven't you heard of the Microbiome?
Also the other major organisms in your body are just called organs.

>Chris Brown
>What's HIS side of the story?

EVERYTIME

also are those hanging nerves/blood vessels for the penis? kek

all im gonna say is you guys think you know everything. I love when spergs like you get tilted. try actually argueing your point

so where do you think humans came from?

Do you dare to acknowledge well documented observations, friendo?

Why is it that a large percentage of people in American mental hospitals have delusions of religious grandeur related to Christianity?

>Men are stronger: It's Just Biology
Is the maker of this image trying to say men AREN'T stronger than women?

you can think of cell differentiation as the same thing. Look which way brain cells evolved and how skin cells evolved. Completely different size, morphology and function.

man can axiomatic and prove facts about infinities

this. I don't care if people believe in a god, I only care when they go against nearly universally accepted scientific theories because it contradicts muh bible

>mfw geologists think erosion is real
If erosion was real, how come I've never seen anything eroded in my lifetime? Are you seriously telling me that this was created by anything other than God? Look at it, it was obviously hand-crafted by a creator to be a piece of natural art.
>inb4 hurr durr it was eroded by a stream of water
There's literally no water in sight, retards.

ATHEISTS BTFO ETERNALLY

They can never answer this question: If evolution is real and we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys? Furthermore, shouldn't the trees be waking around and the rocks crawling around?
They always fall silent, staring slack jawed and stupified with that dead look in their eyes they always have. They have no answer, and worship Stephen Hawking ( who God smited)

You people are the type that claim god is responsible for everything and you know about god.

AMEN

That's not true at all. Also, if it's only "objective" from God's perspective that means it's actually subjective but because he's God it applies to everything else. What a sorry excuse.

That's you in that picture, isn't it?

Give me your scientific proof God isn't real...I'll be waiting.

Exactly. I have this same argument with every geologist I have ever met. If erosion is real, why do rocks still exist? Shouldn't they all have eroded by now? Science is a joke.

When Christian's are asked to prove that God is real their only argument is "read the Bible". Just as we can't prove he doesn't exist, you can't prove he exists.

t. Agnostic

That's you though, you don't understand something so it must be some god. It requires no effort or any kind of critical thinking on your part. It must be convenient to sound as stupid as you want and still dismiss others.

That's not biology, tho.

ffs, these questions can literally be answered with five minutes of internet research

abc.net.au/science/articles/2011/10/04/3331957.htm

read your heart out, good sir

Sand erosion

Really nigga?
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

>shouldn't the trees be waking around
There are lots of branches walking around.

>the rocks crawling
Do you understand what coral is?