Donald Trump is the best thing to happen to America

Donald Trump is the best thing to happen to America

Don't worry you'll still be unemployed

wrong board friendo

Sup Forums - Television & Film

be nation of immigrants

stop immigration

??????

back to Sup Forums with you, at Sup Forums we are all proud liberals !

I really don't get why Sup Forums decides to spam Sup Forums out of all the boards.

It's not even that popular.

>love sex
>don't want to be raped
There's a difference between legal and illegal, Paco.

Illegal immigration. You can still legally come here from basically any country.

Not if you're Muslim. :^)

Hope everyone reports Sup Forums threads. Ol' dust sweeper seems to about sometimes at least.

The Top 5 NASDAQ tech stocks lost 97 BILLION dollars on Friday

this is stuff that normally go on old Sup Forums. Sup Forums was ruined and is now dead after everyone moved here to hang out several years back. basically deal with it fuccboi.

Sup Forums for Sup Forums
Sup Forums for Sup Forums
But Sup Forums for everyone

>nation founded on immigration
>becomes the nation top nation to stop immigration
Really makes me think

/you/ - Triggered and Butthurt

> colonists came legally

profit

Sup Forums is just the all-purpose shitposting board thanks to Sup Forums refugees and b*neposting.

Qt

>german and british immigrants are the same as 60 IQ somalis

The analogy would be more like
>love rape
>want to stop other people from raping

>implying law isn't defined by the entity with the most force and power
>implying the land is going to disappear out from under the colonist
>implying native populations didn't treat the ecosystem like shit and that environmentalism isn't a white invention

>tfw americans can be openly racist and no one can stop them but your country is being flooded with terrorists

>It's not even that popular.
I think Sup Forums is the 5th fastest board on this site

They couldn't have shown him with a bigger shit eating grin.

You're right. We should all live in the past. Shackle up nigger.

Movies are accessible. Plus our janitors are useless.

RIP Britcuck

Explain then why Sup Forums was a slow board for 5 years until 2012

Any laws passed? Any solid numbers? No? Alright then

>'America First*'
>*Actually Israel first

Go be poor on your containment board.

Why do liberals want to blow up countries, import cheap labor and export labor during automation and think that they'll ever have UBI universal healthcare?

oy vey moshe my shekels reeeee

Why do liberals get upset at real Sup Forums threads like this?

I just want about fucking underaged actresses, desu.

Illegal dumb fuck

They lost an election they were all but guaranteed to win. The site of the word Trump or image of his face causes them to go into a rage we can only imagine lmao

>nation founded on immigration

You've been subverted, friendo. The "MUH MELTING POT" line of brainwashing was the invention of, surprise surprise, a Jewish """writer""". America was originally open to immigration for " white persons of good character." Our founding fathers didn't envision a country being overrun with hostile third worlders who have no connection to our history or culture.

That isn't /our mutt nazis/ fault that you can't
It's the liberals from Sup Forums, reddit and Sup Forums from years ago that kicked, screamed and falseflagged on /q/ fault

It wasn't a suddent increase in users. Internet became more and more prevalent, shitty ass comic book movies popped up and Sup Forumstards kept putting us in the spotlight. Sup Forums isn't a secret club.

They came here from Reddit to talk about Game of Thrones and Dr. Who, and experience culture shock at having to hear opinions that are usually banned or downvoted. It must be very frustrating for them

Why do Republicans think they can produce everything their whole continent needs without imports?

/you/ - Triggered and Butthurt

>can't even get the wall up

it's like a metaphor for Donald Trump's penis

>They came here from Reddit
They sure did.

>than any other in WORLD history

try migrating illegally into North Korea, bro

>they came to talk about television in the Television & Film board and experienced zero related discussion
I would be frustrated too.

Not an argument.

Not a disproval.

>It must be very frustrating for them

It really is. They can't control the narrative and it drives them batshit insane.

You're telling a Native American this.
Fuck off with your delusions.

Why do you think Republicans want to ban all imports instead of wanting to tariff goods -- y'know, like every other country does but it's a 3rd Holocaust if the US wants to?

they're the most welcoming of all. if you cross the border they won't let you leave.

You know you can stay in your containment threads right? You don't HAVE to click on threads you don't like

Our founding fathers also didn't envision someone who masturbates to cartoons made on the other side of the globe to be discussing what they did or didn't envision.

yet here you are

I guess the meme that leftists can't distinguish between legal and illegal immigration is true.

Embarrassing.

I'm sick of politics left and right, invading ever facet of culture. Both sides equally cringe inducing with their obsession. Hope this fad ends sooner rather than later

>awoo
>based jews
Everytime

pic related it literally you

>be nation of immigrants
european ones, not to mention that historically non-euro/non-asian immigrants were blocked

actually hes right about /GoT/

if this is some weak attempt to take over Sup Forums that's been going on here for a couple of days, it ain't gonna work. be happy with the 33% influence you have over this board already, Sup Forums

>We should be like the Indians

Nice argument retard

It's funny how different this place is now reading these threads. Sup Forums used to be basically Sup Forums - [insert your board theme here]

Now you have Reddit tier faggotry like generals and faggots thinking this is SB Nation or IMDB forums. Guess it got too big for it's own good.

Not an argument.

Don't you have a hug box to be in right now?

>natives died out because they didn't have a unified nation with a strong border that kept out foreign invaders
Makes you think.

you got conquered by whites. deal with it and stay cucked pocahontas.

>Chuck
?

kek

>he doesn't know 4D chess when he sees it
brainlet confirmed.

I bet ya didn't know that shes actually an old Sup Forums poster ;0)

I bet Obama (The deporter and chief) deported more. Something that is conveniently forgotten by the left.

Same with Somalia. The kicked out the British and now they get mass starvation literally every 5 years.

faggot mods ban my shitposting but allow this piece of shit manchild excuse of an orangutan on my fucking board

Wtf is she even trying to say? Lol

>Something that is conveniently forgotten by the left.

And the right too.

Funny how it goes :o)

>And the right too.
True.