She'd be a terrible queen right

She'd be a terrible queen right

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably, although she managed to save Jon Snow's ass so maybe she has grown up enough

She can be my qt queen

She might be the LEAST terrible, tho. Circe would gladly blow up King's Landing if she felt so inclined, and if Mereen was any indication, Dany is incapable of ruling by any means other than force. Sansa, at least, has the complete support of her people in the North.

>although she managed to save Jon Snow's ass

It wouldn't have had to be that way if he had informed him that she had a whole other army coming. Because of her, they lost another true-born Stark, Hundreds of wildlings and banner-men and the last living giant.

But yeah, she saved Jon Snow, so it's all good.

>terrible queen
That's redundant

they all will.
then ice demonocracy wins.

you'd still bend the knee I bet

she can sit on my throne anytime if you know what i mean

she can be my pusy queen

That cockring on her neck is huge. Is Hodor her dom?

>you'd still bend the knee I bet

Considering the other 'queen' options, yeah. She's the least shitty of the three.

Daenerys is hotter

She fed a prisoner of war to dogs. Ned wouldn't have done that

based pusyposter

>lard queen
No thanks.

Bran should time travel warg sansa into a good character or make her fuck Jon Snuh while they are young to fuck her up more.

Ramsay would have let those same dogs fuck her to death if he had won

I hadn't thought of it like that and it seems reasonable. Still, there are some better people fit to be King though.

Sansa is THICC too bruh

can this guy get any more based?

She was in a position do expel Ramsay from his castle and get Rickon back. The was no excuse for her to withhold the secret army information from Jon, especially after she complained that no one asked her about her opinion

can this meme be any more forced?

>literally everyone is now wearing the same outfit
>show will inevitably win best costumes at the emmys

She didn't gain 20kg while ensalved in a barren wasteland though.
Also, wtf you taking about? Sansa is a laklet, she's got more giant in her than Hodor. She looked more like won won than Ned.

The Crown will win

JUST

>complete support of her people

lol only through D&D bullshit.

No one should trust her after she kept the Vale secret, gave up on Rickon and let thousands die so she could get revenge.

It's funny seeing sansastans defend her and abandoning Rickon as smart but get pissed Robb wasn't willing to trade Jaime for her. They would've been salty as shit if Robb considered Sansa a lost cause, which to be honest she kinda was, even if Robb got to King's Landing, the Lannisters would've killed her rather than let Robb get her

dumb anti-pusyposter

>the queen in the fridge

Sophie's stick who's bong genes keep a constant double chin exacerbated by coke bloat, t. Joe Jonas

she's not even hot as a blonde

what's he doing

>Daenerys is hotter

That is a matter of opinion.

>what's he doing

Taking pictures maybe?

Yikes, what a leg monster.

RIP Smirkfu

Sucked dicks to get on the throne, sucked dick when it came to ruling

All those thighs and still no ass, shame.

She used to be thicker, now she's this

She just needs to do a shit load of squats.

Surfboard mode. Is she Ellen Ripley's lost daughter?

Also, who would be the best queen, if dead people count? I say smirk.

She's been "working out", she's still flat as fuck back there.

She used to be perfect

Margaery showwise yeah.

We sadly don't know much about her in the books though when it comes to being a player or a pretty face and Tyrell pawn

blonde is her natural colour

Bruh

>She's been "working out", she's still flat as fuck back there.

She's not doing the right exercises. She's probably just jogging and eating the wrong things.

Indeed. But some squats and a little bit of fatty stuff to let sink to her ass could help her fill out her pants.

The twist is they abolish absolute monarchy and instead turn into a republic after all the houses join forces against the white walkers

Sansa just needs to eat like the Queen of Dragons

>She's probably just jogging and eating the wrong things.

Pretty much, that and maybe a little army exercise.

She's not gonna change that anytime soon though.

They didn't do shit for her. She and Jon only survived because LF and the Vale knights showed up. Even then, she tried turning them away. She's fucking incompetent.

she can be my Pusy Queen

LF did that. Sansa told him to fuck off, then begged him to come back.

>#haterswillburn

>REE YOU NEVER INCLUDE ME IN ANYTHING
>you're right, what do you think we should do
>I DON'T KNOW

remember how the first episode shows a piece of northern culture where neddy gives the sentence and swings the sword

remember how the series finale brings the whole thing full circle, showing her character development and reinforcing northern identity by having her poetically (it rhymes) swing the sword on the baddie?

Why is she wearing a choke chain? It's really cute.

villain sue, perfect

why else was season 6 so bad?

This also reminds me of House of Cards
I hate villain sues they are worse than mary sues

they showed that they're jon and sansa fags through and through by giving all the stannis/theon stuff to jon and sansa even readding bits in from adwd which they cut out of season 5 just to masterbate to their favourites for.

What the FUCK happened to her?

has she ever made a single good choice?

women age horribly

She ate her father's corpse.

Depends.

What's her tax policy?

A lifetime of physical and mental abuse.
Do you even watch the show?

wow her face got really wide how the fuck does that happen?

then they should expand into essos, waging a series of expansionistic wars, including against the local superpower (Bravo), resulting in the eventual destruction and salting of bravos, and the taxation and production of the food,along with the workforce moving to essos, which would cause a empovering working class in westeros. this, along with the thriving upper class and the oligarquic republic would eventually pave the way for an Empire wich would last for generations
i like it....

We saw cannons in the leaked pics. Those changed the whole "castles win" thing back in the day. Hopefully they have now invented gunpowder so their shit civilization can advance.

>muh sophie turner is ugly
i swear i hate virgins sometimes.

She's too dumb to set them

Terribly well-dressed

>/fa/

What kind of stuff did Ramsay do to her that was all that bad? Is more implied in the books?

It wasn't actually Sansa in the books, it was a fake Arya.

He made her have sex with his dogs

Bong genes

Every bong has a genetic bomb inside ready to blow at any time and any age

dog fucker and making theon warm her up in the books

if she's gonna rule the north she should be a warrior queen not some sticc crybaby
get to squattin

>warrior queen meme

proper lady or bust

she looks fine you perma-virgins

I wish she had a bust...

Not a single person still alive in this show is fit to rule. I hope they all die.

rightmost is so gross

Baelish disagrees.

I was gonna post that you fag

Baelish is retarded and will die because he pissed off literally everyone.

her outfit is like some weird blend of the mockingbird/darth sansa dress and something else

>He hasnt read the leaks
oh boy

it's to show that she's ~torn~ between littlefinger and her family, which is retarded because literally no one is actually going to expect her to side with him.

what if the leaks were purposely put out by HBO to throw people off after the truede fiasco last year?

>what if the leaks were purposely put out by HBO to throw people off after the truede fiasco last year?
they seem awfully accurate to later setpics and released pics in the magazines.

Then how come docmantistobogan confirmed them?

Baelish has shown nothing in the show that says he could govern effectively

Link them. After S6 i don't believe this show can redeem itself.

sure here:
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/

Thanks user, i appreciate it.

whos your favourite story/character/region?

>"If I am ever a queen, I’ll make them love me"
sansa is one of the absolute worst candidates for queen

D&D are hacks confirmed i guess.

i was really hoping for better, not sure why. but arya and sansa taking out littlefinger sounds absolutely fucking retarded.

That's what happens when they condense storylines and have to give characters something to do, usually at the expense of both of those people's story lines and arcs

what was your reaction when they disrespected and killed off barristan but let grey worm live