Who even fucking likes China?

Who even fucking likes China?

Like seriously it looks like one of the worst fucking countries to live in and next to. Why the fuck would anyone ever want to go there? Does anyone?

They're ruining western economy with their shitass currency bullshit.

I never see anyone talking about China here. Am I the only one who dislikes it?

t. Zhang Yao

I don't know, ask your mom or something.

>They're ruining western economy with their shitass currency bullshit.
>China invented QE and artificial devaluation
You've made your bed youself, Jackie Liang.

will do, boss!

nignugs like them because chinese buy their resources in exchange for building roads and bridges

i don't know what pakistan's deal is

Pakistan was one of the first countries to recognise the new commie government and ever since then they've been best buds, united by their hatred of India

We have a whole island here hating on those fuckers

> Am I the only one who dislikes it?

Hell no, China is our biggest threat in Australia. They are a fake success story, kept alive on debt and currency manipulation.

a lot of the regular people are forced to use coal to heat their shit still. cray cray. thats what the dems and commies want to do to us. theyre rich and in charge and were equally shit. no thank you.

I just got the greatest idea ever.

We'll start a corporation and hire the highest paid executives from every other corporation.

We'll put them all under this one building and pay them to do nothing but express their opinion.

Then we'll delete the whole building with large amounts of dangerous technology.

Pic related, its the biggest building in china built for "business".

>83813470
they dont even want us to have oil and gas anymore. they bought into the wind/solar/water meme.

>republic of china
>hating on your own kind

blame you own government chang for causing the hell you live in

holy dooly

I'm not even sure what to think of China

I'm a Russian Leaf who (Thank god) doesn't live in Chinkouver or Toronto. All the Chinese I know IRL are really good people. China seems to be an ally of Russia, but I have a hard time believing they actually give a shit about Russia. Mainland China seems like a really fucked up place. Worse than Russia by a large margin. Their government is corrupt as fuck and the rich chinks are hellbent on buying out all the white countries. EVERY property in BC is owned by Chinese "investors". I see the same shit happening in the other white countries too. Someone had to do something about China buying us out

Hong Kong and other non-mainland Chinese are bro as fuck. I have no issue with them but the brainwashed mainland people are super sketchy. All of this is fucked up because of communism anyways

>hating on your own kind
>Implying they are human kind and not some thing else
>Implying burger don't hate on their own kind

0.5 RMB has been deposit into your account.

>All of this is fucked up because of communism anyways
Communism deracinated Chinese from their culture. Capitalism turned them into turbo jews who only care about wealth.
This is the reason Taiwanese and Hong Kong chinese hate mainlanders.

My family moved to America after the communists killed the nationalists.

Nobody hates "new China" more than the former nationalists in the USA. My grandpa wanted freedom for China and tens of millions died instead.

Also, new China children never cover their mouths when they cough, sneeze, or eat. Fuck that.

The New Silk Road. Basically China is spending fucktons building massive higheay infrastructure from China-Pakistan border all the way to the sea. In return, China gets to use these ports on the Indian Ocean. Also some military cooperation here and there on certain issues. Plus pretty sizable direct bilateral trade.

>Also, new China children never cover their mouths when they cough, sneeze, or eat.

But the older generation prior to them do? Why is that?

I like Chinese girls though. And besides a lot of sexless betas go there to teach english and they seem happy about it.

When you only have 1 child and state controls everything, what use are manners? They just spoil the brats. The legacy of respectfulness died with the nationalists.

China is a sad story, all that culture degraded by the Manchu, then destroyed by Mao. Now all they have is empty nationalism as they slave away in there dystopian slave state.

the new KMT likes china now, because tehy've seen what "democracy" brings: social justice, increased AIDS infections, niggers, drugs, and murder.

taiwan is still nicer than china. but for how long?

I avoid all Chinese products. If is says "made in China" I know it is only a simulacrum product, they don't make real things. I have had a pair of Chinese pliers break in half, exposing the die cast metal inside.

Ahh I wish I had one leader like Donald trump
He is perfect man for being president
>hates Muslim
>hates China
What do you want more?

>the new KMT likes china now

KMT has always wanted to reunify with China. It's just they realize now that there is no realistic reunification scenario in which the KMT is leading China, so they're sucking up to the Beijing government.

The DPP is pro-sovereignty, but Ms. Tsai is pragmatic enough to tone down the rhetoric (but the fact that she hasn't bent over for China and explicitly accepted the One China policy has pissed off Beijing).

Fake success story is a bit much, mate. I saw those Olympics in Beijing, nigger. That shit was ain't no game.

damn, bootlegging indian culture like that.

like they do everything else.

the DPP is also a shithole and is ruining taiwan fast. not bending over to beijing is a show of strength to try and hide the fact that they're the most corrupt rulers in taiwan's history

no wonder normal people are beginning to think the mainland government isn't so bad

China is converting to christianity en masse as we speak

China treats its muslims like garbage

China doesn't let hippies with forged studies coerce its industry into becoming worse to "cater to the environment"

China's wages will surpass those of Europe within the next decade or so

If you don't like China then get the fuck out of Sup Forums

Christianity is the biggest religon in South Korea but there is nothing Christian about the country. Chinks will be chinks no matter the religion

some of those rivers look cool as shit

I kinda hate the people but i would like to go there to buy a shit load of bootleg stuff like phones and cars and clothes and prostitutes

Those commie chinks need a nice mouthful of Uncle Sam's warheads, maybe then they'll make anime better than Japan

I like them. I want to go there one day for a holiday mainly for interest's sake.

It's not their fault our governments let too many of them in and let them buy up our houses.

Yeah man, I myself don't like it when they, the
uppity Nouveau Riche Indians, Sexpats and the
Goddamn Bogans with a superiority complex
come into my country and buy over houses and
compete with us. The Mainland Chinks are not so bad, esp. since they are the only ones in the group who don't look on us, save for our lack in proficiency in Mandarin

Yeah, I hate it too, it's literally a geopolitical tumor.

China has cool monuments, unlike the USA.

Russia has a cool monument, too.

Pretty shitty monument, here.

>based japan

Cool US monument which probably won't be completed until a decade from today.

Taiwan is the best kept secret in Asia. Fucking love Taiwan.

Anyway, my point is that China has much better monuments than anywhere else in the world. The new Guan Yu monument is probably the coolest landmark ever built, in all of human history.

And they're completed in less than a year, instead of ten.

Hows your economy and currency doing? How about your housing?

Yeah, you should focus on your own issues before venting about another nations issues.

This, muh Gwadar and String of Pearls.

what's that, a monument to warcraft?

>2016

>Being this much of a bootyblasted wumao

Lel, reminder that Xi is ruining China's relations with fucking everybody at this very moment.

shut the fuck up chink and go back to your 3rd world shithole. they build shit because they have a billion slaves and shit tier saftey standards.

Does having a statue make their people feel better about being paid 10 cents an hour and living in a polluted shithole?

I have actually worked there its a fucking shithole basically yellow niggers

Nightmarishly cool church.

Construction began in 1880, will finish in 2030.

Chinese builds the biggest & most badass God of War & Buddha monuments in less than a year.

Awesome monuments from all over the world, very few in the USA, most are in China, but here's one from Ethiopia.

Monuments are never a waste of money, unless they get blown up by ISIS.

been there, its toxic. Only good thing it does is remove kebab

Are arnt to good either mate

She's our coolest monument, but France paid for & built it.

Why can't Americans make cool monuments?

900 BC

>The Great wall of Trump
>paid for & built by Mexicans
USA are you even trying

Every one in China needs to die.

I would be so fucking happy if a virus killed every single Chink.

Seriously, fuck China and Chinese people.

I fucking hate china and the insectoid """"people"""" that are spawned there.

We would be doing the Universe a favor by killing the Chinese virus.

Ivan, Chinese people who don't come from China fucking hate China people. Communism destroyed everything Confucianism and thousands of years of Chinese culture and wisdom built