ITT: Sup Forums Action Figure designs so fucking based they deserve to be in a comic

Someone's ready to rape the Joker.

Penis gun is best gun.

Is that supposed to be the first superior suit?

>giant robot fists powered by a large diesel engine on a backpack with huge exhaust pipes

I dont know wat dat iz, but itz bloody bootiful.

>JESUS CHRIST BRUCE.jpg
It's okay. I'm sure he'll use it non-lethally.

Be honest: It'd be the least retarded thing to happen to Wolverine in the past two decades.

You know, brown is a surprisingly good color for Batman.

Well, he's a bat.

a really shitty bat

There was this Man-Spider action figure I got back in the 90s with four legs, four arms, an abdomen and it was red and blue all over instead of the six arms, bipedal, Grey tarantula look Man-Spider usually has.

I don't know what happened to it, but man would that have been a sweet look.

I seriously hope that the Russos make an MCU suit with a color palatte inspired by the Ultimate Armor for one of the Infinity War films. It looked surprisingly good on an action figure of the Mark IV

Batman has a rule against killing people, not Necromorphs.

huh, after all these years I think I found it or something like it. I don't remember it looking so jank though. Then again I was a kid and you know how imagination makes everything look better with that.

It's the red and blue one standing on four legs. Can't see the fat abdomen I recall, so I'm not sure if this is exactly it. It's an almost exact match in design though, I just remember more detailing.

has this been in a funny book?

Is that Chapel's head on Frank's body?

it was in a videogame

user busts out a better resolution AND gets quads.

And with the filename I get a rear view look on google that shows the abdomen is very much there. Smaller than I recall but there, I could have sworn it had a web pattern on it though.

Either way, this has been something I've searched for at least 10 years. Thanks, user!

>NON-LETHAL ROCKET LAUNCHERS

These two were my favorite toys as a kid. I used to have my regular spider-man and wolvie figures 'evolve' and do battle. Fuck they were so cool.

The GOAT.

Electro Spark Spidey was so fucking cool. I loved him so much that whenever my buddies would have a birthday I would always buy each one this guy. alas I never actually got him for myself...

It looks like a suit that didn't get its full paint job yet.

That'd be a good excuse to use the color scheme, actually. Have Tony get into a fight wearing an incomplete suit sometime.

didn't notice your post till afterwards but I had that toy for years and never thought to look up the name till this thread

I'ts Punisher-Man

>SPIDER-MON DIGIVOLVES INTOOOO...DEBUARACHNOMON!

Okay, so the colors are a little... bright, but the design would look great on another character.

Aw. At least it shows you had great taste in figures.

had this figure as a kid. Future Batman. Haven't seen a design really like it since. Really dug the teal/black/gold color scheme too. Predates Batman Beyond by a few years.

its from punisher video game

kinda has a Batman One Million feel to it, I dig it. I used to have this guy, future Spider-Man silly as hell but man that armour is cool

Aw man, with the Spider-Man that turned into a Bat and it didn't make any sense but the black and blue color scheme was dope so who even cares, and the Hulk that turned into a T-Rex, and the Rhino who turned into a motherfucking Rhino?!

Goddamn was that the absolutely next level. It's like you got Marvel Superheroes + Transformers + Badass Animals. You can't lose.

JUSTICE GUN MORPHING!

man this shit is making me so nostalgic, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of these for nostalgia's sake, kinda as a gift for the kid in me. where the fuck do you find these? ebay? am I gonna be paying a million dollars for them?

>Adventure Hero Series

NO! The memories, the horrible memories are flooding back! Early 2000s ToyBiz what the fuck were you thinking?!

I got this deep sea venom and sea battle spdiey years ago, still one of the most fucked up and awesome venom redesigns ever

right? who the fuck thought of this insanity?!

Holy shit I had this toy and completely forgot about it until right now

Oh shit nigga I had this too

>yfw you live in the marvel universe and this motherfucker comes to greet you.

>F U C K

Except they did give it a comic...The absolute madmen

>"Captain Marvel, I need your- why the fuck are you shooting yourself"

Posting three of my favourites:

1/3 -- This became my go-to for a heroic Doc Ock

god this venom was so fucking cool, I used to get pissed when action figure designs as sweet as these didn't make it into the shows

sorry in advance for the ant pic, it was the only pic I could find of that time Hulk had a sweet bike

What the fuck is this supposed to be? Battletoads symbiote?

2/3 -- "Frozen Carnage" since I had an Iceman with the same sculpt.

>Wisdom of Solomon at work

Im aiming to become a comic book illustrator and writer, and i swear to god, you have my word, if i ever do a comic for either of these companies i will make these fucking canon

3/3 -- The best Morbius by far.

I also had a version of the Venom in and but in neither of these colours, a slightly muted version of the green one. I don't know how many times they rereleased that sculpt...

damn that's a cool one

looks like the Mask and the Venom Symbiote mix together. Which in itself would be fucking crazy, but make no sense

to be fair it WAS a SWEET fuckign venom

Oh, no doubt.

The iceman is fuckin' sweet too.

>venom puts on the mask and becomes a symbiote version of the big head killer
I'm so hard right now.

Got this as a hand me down from my brothers. I had him fight Spider-Man because he didn't look like Batman and the only other Spider-Man villain I had was Venom

I've got a single issue somewhere of the Venom comic, and something is wrong with Eddie and the symbiote and he's going pretty crazy (~crazier?) and he's got multiple heads/personalities growing from his shoulders.

man, what the hell is wrong with figures these days? there is zero imagination put into them, it's just releases and re-releases of real base characters with barely any accessories if any without anything interest.

I doubt we'll ever be seeing cool shit like your picks or a giant hulk spiderman lizard crab scorpion monstrosity ever again

I thought I was the only other person that owned this.

Fucking nostalgia in this thread got me feeling like a kid again. Thanks OP for not being a faggot.

dude he was the shit, let me tell you future spider-man kicked some major ass during bath and play time with my action figures as a kid

I thought I had a bigger version of that pic, but it turns out it was just an earlier version from the 80s or so.

Doc Ock? More like Deep Sea Rightclops.

Oh yeah. Wasn't that after he was put under mind control by someone? So badass.

Also, man, they don't make kitbashes like that anymore. A headswap that actually works with the character that's the transplant recipient.

Holy fucking nightmares

Did they ever make a neon talking super Street bat-luge toy

I can't recall if I actually recall these, I feel like Sup Forums is injecting memories into my head.

Looks like those medieval political paintings.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsability, user.

Sadly the market for these figures just isn't there anymore.

Venom the Madness. It's actually from the comics is a repaint.

how so? we all obviously enjoyed these as a kid, why wouldn't kids today? just collectors in general, they are certainly more interesting than "mcfarlane spidey figure #4789003"

also this one is by far the scariest venom

The original

I may be misremembering shit, but my toy had cool red irises on Spider-Man's eyes.

this one is so fucking unnerving. think its the giant hands and veins

He could also attach the claws to his forearms

Kids don't buy action figures anymore except for stuff like pic related. Action figures today are bought by collectors or parents trying to make their kids like what they liked.

That's sounds like an interesting read

It was a pretty good headchange

Neat

Exactly. And collectors don't really want "Ski Attack Batman"

They want variants that are faithful and accurate to the canon material. And parents usually just want the normal characters and not the weird variants.

Pretty sure it's always been like that though. God knows how many times my parents would apologize to me at Christmas and Birthdays for buying me the weirder Turtles or Spider-Man stuff because it was all they had left.

Plus those weird variants were created just because toy companies soon realized only core characters are going to sell and the more army building centric toys like 80s Transformers and GI Joe just weren't cutting it anymore.

>I will make Frank having a rocket launcher for a penis canon.

user, I think I love you.

I don't want to place too much blame on the collector's market, they have way more avenues for high quality collector's figures than they ever did back in the 90s. They don't need the basic market to cater to them, although it's certainly nice when it happens.

It's probably due to less kids(parents) buying action figures in general these days. Maybe they figure if they're only going to be able to sell one figure out of a wave, it might as well be a THE Batman with a dinky accessory, because no one's settling for Neon Camo Batman with launching Capture Claw anymore.

Return of Bruce Wayne #3

That whole series was interesting but weird.

It existed. I owned it...and the First Mate Robin figure that came along with it.

I had a Robin toy with a maroon vest and white sleeves.
I thought it looked pretty cool at the time, although I may be blinded by nostalgia.

Oh shit I found this at yard sale a while back. I used to to collect these BTAS figures even though all of them were literal recolors. I really need to dig those out the shed.