Tom cruise is washed up

>tom cruise is washed up

Think again sweetie. American Made looks like pure CruiseKino

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/movies/news/tom-cruise-a-star-in-slow-motion-career-meltdown/ar-BBCrCFD?li=BBnbfcL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CruiseKino

Karl's Tom cruise movie seemed pretty good. Not sure why thEy goofed on him.

>sweetie

Sweetieposter, you are the worst.

When did anybody ever suggest that Cruise is washed up?

He can literally walk in to any studio he wants right now, and tell the director "okay this is my role now", and ain't nobody gonna give Tommy no for an answer.

Well Mummy didn't too well in America . His next movie looks like it might be pretty good though

I think most of the anti-cruise posting is from Clooney

Nobody is actually stupid enough to blame Cruise for the Mummy dissapointing. They were really testing the limits on that one. He'll remain seen as far and away the single biggest name sell in Hollywood until he fails to carry multiple films in a row, and not a moment sooner.

>in america
>thinking $ dont cross borders

shit made money overseas and the studios know it and thats all that matters. Chinese money is why we keep getting trasnformers, studios dont really care about yank money as much now

This is white privilege. Will Smith carried 8 #1s in a row and as soon as he failed in America, the very second, he was off the A list.

nope, its called the chinese market not wanting will smith but wanting more tom cruise exploding shit.

The only time the SeaOrg gets to go to the movies is when Tom Cruise is starring
the more u kno

Isn't he pushing 70?

Stop putting him in movies!

Is there anything more infuriating than a sweetie poster?

I'm in the SO and I go to the movies whenever I want. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

How much do you get paid to pretend Tom isn't an out of touch old crazy man desperately trying to remain relevant through extensive plastic surgery?

Might've had something to do with him trying Scientology but them not needing him.

Who are you talking to, phoneposter?

>playing pic related in the next movie

Seriously what the fuck. Isn't Hollywood filled with dumpy, average-looking guys? WHY CRUISE?

Variety claims he's been in a career meltdown for over a decade

msn.com/en-us/movies/news/tom-cruise-a-star-in-slow-motion-career-meltdown/ar-BBCrCFD?li=BBnbfcL

That wacky Variety!

TOM CRUISE IS ON FIRE

I'd pay to see it

>Jewriety

lel

hi clooney

seemed like it could be a humorous parody of the Hollywood system and power of Fame. Has some action and comedy in there..ends up with some "feels"
Karl Knows what the average person wants

He probably only did The Mummy to fund some other passion project of his anyway.

The Mummy was Cruise's biggest international opening ever.

Amerifats grow tired of their idols too quickly. they don't watch anyone over the age of 40. They got no respect.

Tom Cruise is the greatest actor of all time.

Tom doesn't act anymore..he's on cruse control

Post "Tom Cruise" if you love Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise

No one is posting "Tom Cruise"

I haven't seen a Cruise movie in years. I think he is a psychotic jackass. Yet American Made sounds amazing.

I will NEVER watch a Tom Cruise movie. Tom Cruise is a freaking jerk. American Made sounds pretty dope af though, I will probably watch it and also The Mummy.

Maybe if he hadn't tried to shoehorn his faggot son into the limelight, people wouldn't have started to dislike him.

>they got no respect
>hand gestures and gabagool intensifies

Neither do you if you're retarded enough to be in the world's lamest cult.

>Miscavige heard about the couple's fantasy of running through a field of wildflowers together, so he had Sea Org members plant a section of the desert with them; when that failed to meet his expectations, the meadow was plowed and sodded with grass. When a flood triggered a mudslide that despoiled a romantic bungalow specially constructed for the couple, Miscavige held the entire base responsible and ordered everyone to work 16-hour days until everything was restored.
Yeah what a dumbass

remember when this was set to be released in 2016, but the ties to Mena, AR and the Clintons wouldn't allow it?

good times.

Barry Seal was a more charismatic dude than Cruise can portray

>washed up
This guy is like 50+ and most big actors in their prime aren't having the kind of career he currently has.
>implying I'm not looking forward to Top Gun 2