Period Dramas pls

Just finished "The Knick" and "Boardwalk Empire" and I need more period dramas. MUCH MORE
Please help me Sup Forums.

I CLAVDIVS

Is "Carnivale" worth watching?

Thank you. I forget there were a ton of series set in that period. I've never seen any of them.

You're welcome. Have fun user. I Clavdivs is one of the greatest series of all time and I am honoured to have been the one to recommend it to you. Godspeed user. Enjoy the series I have given to you.

It's great. They didn't finish it tho :/

Why does HBO always drop shit? I suppose it's just business but other series that have shaky starts make it, even to played out 6+.

You can't go wrong with Peaky Blinders.

Sincerely recommended..

Carnivale ended a dozen years ago. Things have changed since then. They don't drop shows anymore. They run them into the ground now.

Fuck yeah Sam Neill. Thank you.

You're certainly welcome. Hope you enjoy Peaky Blinders, it's a great series. Glad to be the one to recommend it to you.

Been meaning to watch that. What's it comparable to?

Have you seen "The Knick" or "Boardwalk Empire"? It's a period drama same as those.

I really liked Boardwalk. Stopped watching The Knick once the brilliant young black doctor was introduced.

Yeah that triggered me too. No scenes like that in good old Peaky though.

Deadwood
Band of Brothers
The Pacific
Rome
Versailles

my girlfriend :/

>Stopped watching The Knick once the brilliant young black doctor was introduced.
You missed out. I thought they did a good job with him vs the WASP guy, the resolution of their conflict I mean.

I've seen "Deadwood" but none of the others. Thank you.

No problem, always glad to recommend great period dramas to fellow anons. Pay very close attention during your viewing of Versailles, there's a lot of intricacy that pays off in the end. Have fun, user, and you're welcome!

Rome is FANTASTIC.

So are you! You really are!

Thanks for all of the recommendations, everyone. It's been a great thread. Toodles!