Gonna start the first season today, what am I in for Sup Forums? Is it overrated or correctly rated Kino?

Gonna start the first season today, what am I in for Sup Forums? Is it overrated or correctly rated Kino?

It's not one of the best tv shows ever, but it's very good.

Correctly rated. I hope you've seen the film, user.
Season 2 is mildly divisive, but all agree it's still kinographic.
Season 3 is more divisive, but the last 3 episodes have been unfiltered kino as well.
The film is 90 minutes of kino, but it's not the only inspiration; Burn After Reading is one you'll easily recognize in season 1.

It's kino

I definitely liked the film, not my favorite Coens brother movie but I enjoyed it from beginning to end. I liked Burn After Reading too.

I think it's the cast from all three reasons that really has me interested, there's some top notch talent attached.

It is trying hard but fail.
Bu you might enjoy it. It depends on your kinotron level of course, i've recently reached my double kinoken at 20k lvl. I'm not a super patriciaiyan but with that power i cannot longer enjoy shows like Fargo.

Have you tried this kinosaiyan?

damn grannies are my fetish
grannies with big boobs...

It's an amazing in the basic archetype of tragedy.
Seemingly good people making mistakes and the consequences of those mistakes used with other worldly metaphor. You will see this fantasy as a backdrop on the show but its over arching themes are quite amazing.

Season 1 was good. Seasons 2 and 3 are hipster trash.

I found the first episode really slow and boring, but by the end I wanted more, and after episode 2 I was hooked. When all was said and done it was one of the best shows I've ever watched as far as my own interest/enjoyment of it. Just enjoy the ride.

Watched first episode of season 2 and wasn't impressed at all, seemed really disappointing, but I'll eventually give it a chance once I have somewhere to watch it for free.

Season 2 > Season 1

Both are Kino but s1 is praised because of >muh agent of chaos

S2 has great characters and Patrick Wilson delivered a seriously fantastic performance.

I enjoyed the shit out of S1, I liked S2 but not quite as much and only 2 episodes into S3 but liking it so far. Its definitely worth the watch

I didn't like S1 more because of >Agent of Chaos or any shit like that, it was just because it had a relatively more focused plot whereas 2 quickly became a mob war taking over the rest of the story

The only show I'd equally rate the first two seasons easily strong 9/10 if not 10/10

Everything about it is stellar
I'm behind on 3-4 episodes of s3, and I've disliked the bad guys, but Ewan McGregor and Joaquin Phoenix are amazing

oh how i envy you

latest episode was pure concentrated joy.

Try not fall in love when you see her

K I N O
I
N
O

Season 3 feels like those movies I would catch late at night over summer break when I was younger, like something out of an adult swim anime. I binged it earlier today and I'd say I've enjoyed it more than Season 2 but a little less that Season 1.

meh, Malvo prob slit her throat 5 mins later.

>Not Noreen

this

s2 is so boring its painful

she probably has a cricket pussy now

Objectively:
S1 > S3 > S2 > Movie

Movie is still a 9/10