Since Kanga and Roo are stuffed animals like Pooh, and were presumably made together at the same time...

Since Kanga and Roo are stuffed animals like Pooh, and were presumably made together at the same time, aren't they technically both the same age?

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/862295/94de87644a/
imgur.com/a/i2Gwv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP asking the real questions

The point of Winnie the Pooh is to use your imagination. Play pretend.

Stop being such a fucking nerd. We all know you just want to fuck the kangaroo any way.

Neither of them are alive either. It's all just Christopher Robin's imagination/stories made up by his father.

Their lives and personalities only exist as a figment in the imagination of Christopher Robin, so manufacture date really doesn't factor in.

T-that's not true..

The milf or the shota?

In the end, for stuffed animals, does it really matter? He is still her son and she is still his mother, and they will always be like that. Theyre no different from us. We're all just golems constructed to care for our smaller, infantile golem.

You're right, age is just a number. If you want to be raised by someone who's technically the same age as you, there's nothing wrong with that.

For fictional stuffed animals who are the product of a little kid's imagination, sure. For people..? Debatable, but theres no harm in it really. If you find someone who actually wants to do that for you, good for you.

>the milf or the shota?

Well considering Roo's size it was probably much faster to construct him than Kanga, so if we get into OP's train of thought Roo might be older.

yes theyre very in to momson play

They're constructed so that one will always be older and one will always be younger, regardless of when they were actually made. They would also be played with/imagined with this age difference in mind.

Because of this, Roo will never actually grow up, and all of Christopher Robin's friends, besides the ones that are actual animals and not toys, will have their lives eventually freeze and grind to a halt once HE grows up and stops playing with them.

>and were presumably made together at the same time
Where do you get that from? Must be out of your ass, since I'm pretty sure there's no references as to when they were manufactured.
Besides, it's just stories made up by Christopher Robins father.

Yes. But what matters is how much you care about maintaining that relationship.

Would Roo?

Fug I just realized that might count as furry.

I'm going to need the complete picture cousin

Both

remember that baseball game?

>Chris hits puberty
>his imagination turns more lewd
>100 acre woods becomes more lewd too
>character are turned into sexy versions of themselves
>Kanga is a big milf with huge kangaroo proportions
>etc

g.e-hentai.org/g/862295/94de87644a/

Take it all.

hngg

Because one was created as a child and the other wasn't. What's there to think about?

This reminds me of lewd manga I did in 2014
Let me see if I can find it.

Most Kangaroo stuffed animals come with a baby and a pouch, considering that Kanga and Roo look similar and she was designed with a pouch that he could fit in, it stands to reason that they were made as a set.

Also, I've never seen a stuffed animal baby kangaroo all by itself.

Here's the real stuffed animals the stories are based off of

It took me a long time to realise how sexy kanga really is

Fuck that rings a bell, can someone remind me what the story was?

I remember it had weaver involved, and gave me a shame boner (when weaver is involved that is inevitable.)

>Cowtits
>Piercings
ShitTaste/10 Get this the fuck out.

>>>/bandwagon/

But what was the baseball all about?I don't see no genatalia you scrub

My god, this is so patethic.

I think he's bitching about it being drawn by tgweaver.

It was a baseball
And you can't handle the truth about baseball

I was about to ask why everyone gets so mad about Weaver since I always loved his quest work, but then I remembered the ponies, and the five nights at Freddie's, and the zootopia...

imgur.com/a/i2Gwv

anyone remember how in the piglet movie they called back to when Kanga and Roo first moved in and how they all plotted against her and her son to get them to leave the hundred acre woods because they were racist?

>inb4 they weren't being racist
they were all talking about "her kind" not being welcome

Weaver's everywhere. You kind of get used to it

>inb4 kanga-bears

>implying that was racism
They got nothing against kangaroos. They didn't want her a around because she's a chick. Seriously, the Hundred Acre Wood is a total sausagefest.

gross.

And what exactly are those things she was thinking of doing?

It is the way she speaks.