Langley Falls is a town of forgetfulness. One day forty years ago...

>Langley Falls is a town of forgetfulness. One day forty years ago, the entire populace's memories disappeared like the Fox line up of mid season replacements. People are adaptable creatures however, and as long as you can learn to operate machinery, and speak language, some semblance of civilization can go on. These days, the only ones who regret the loss of these memories are the city's elderly. But memories, like a late night binge at Arby's have a way of coming up when you least expect them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FiMqZmNHU1I
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pO1Jc_LPIOWX3pS4AR9wlechqAvmJ4ZAXcAJEMj4_lI/edit#gid=100631993
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pO1Jc_LPIOWX3pS4AR9wlechqAvmJ4ZAXcAJEMj4_lI/edit?usp=sharing
aehentai.com/post/145782544608/milf-cookies-is-done-slappy-and-i-learned-a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

what is this?

youtu.be/FiMqZmNHU1I

>Sandra O it's go time!

The only time I enjoy a Roger episode when he reveals he has a costume that tricks even the family

SOME TIMES I FEEL
So all alone... findin' myself calling your name...

What do you mean? Like when he forwards them to a contact and it winds up being just him?

Why do people rag on arby's like every other eating establishment is like not just as terrible

Apparently every family member can't see through at least one costume. Ex: The Caddyshack episode where Roger is the rich-as-shit country club member and Stan can't tell that its him but Steve can.

That's the only time its been brought up though.

Have you ever loaded a 10 lb bag of liquid "cheese" into a warming mechanism so it can shit it out in preconceived portions onto a brown pile of "roast beef" like a robotic rectum? Have you ever sold weed and coke out of a drive thru window? Have you ever watched your 45-year-old, divorced GM with a bad comb-over seduce a dumb, morbidly obese 19 year-old girl from the county and then HAVE SEX WITH HER IN THE DEEP FREEZER OUT BACK EVERY TIME THEY WORK TOGETHER /DURING THE FUCKING LUNCH RUSH/?

The Chicken Cordon Bleu is delicious though.

>dumb, morbidly obese 19 year-old girl from the county and then HAVE SEX WITH HER IN THE DEEP FREEZER OUT BACK EVERY TIME
So what you're saying is that arby's is based

>Have you ever sold weed and coke out of a drive thru window
No, but now I want to buy weed at Arby's.

This.
Tell us the code words.

In a recent episode he mentioned that there's not actually a downstairs toilet, it's just been him the whole time.

Well I hate to disappoint but I worked at that Arby's (which was, and I'm not kidding, the WORST Arby's in the southeastern US) a decade ago. It has since been demolished and a Chipotle has been built on its ashes. Chipotle sucks too, but it isn't the fun kinda suck that the Arby's had going for it. Just the bland kinda suck.

>Chipotle sucks too
Hey fuck you buddy

It would be stupidly expensive and take ten minutes to complete your order.

Sorry man, I don't even live in that big of a city and we have a couple of taquerias that are waaaaay cheaper and tastier then Chipotle. I mean, shit, why would I pay $7 for a shitty burrito/whatever when I can get a big ass taco on a freshly made tortilla with whatever I want for $2

Also they both go beyond the chicken breast/pork whatever/skirt steak/veggie acceptable meat square. Tripe! Cabeza de vaca! Beef tongue! Also: FISH FUCKING TACOS. Chipotle has no goddamn fish option. At least my local taquerias offer locally farmed catfish and tilapia.

He's also Stan's wall safe.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pO1Jc_LPIOWX3pS4AR9wlechqAvmJ4ZAXcAJEMj4_lI/edit#gid=100631993

will steve ever get laid successfully and not blow it/have it be blown for him?

whoops, wrong link
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pO1Jc_LPIOWX3pS4AR9wlechqAvmJ4ZAXcAJEMj4_lI/edit?usp=sharing

you could have just said autism

You read this in Roger's voice. You will deny doing so. You will then breathe manually.

aehentai.com/post/145782544608/milf-cookies-is-done-slappy-and-i-learned-a

Which Roger?

Roger voices are nearly the same. If anything, Legs Roger.

Freebirds is better, guy.

>implying Steve Blum sounds like Paul Lynde

Do you even Big O?

... You mother fucker. I can't believe I didn't think of Big O's real name.

episodes where steve sings are literally the best part of this show and it needs to be exploited way more.

What

iirc stan put something in his wall safe.

roger showed up with it later, saying he's the wall safe and the downstairs toilet.