Looks sick as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/misc/time-rift-secrets/samurai-jack.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-fVDGu82FeQ
www99.zippyshare.com/v/kku4FrBr/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dvNzuj79jRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GOTTA

I'm sure it will be just as awesome as the PPG reboot, or the Teen Titans reboot.

did they happen to talk about who will be voicing aku or are they still in the early development stage?

>people STILL say shit like this even though it's been confirmed since the begging that Gendy is heading the project

Aside from these images, here is also a sneak peak at a bit of animation with narration by Genndy: adultswim.com/misc/time-rift-secrets/samurai-jack.html

But robots don't have blood!

Why do people keep saying this when the Samurai Jack continuation is completely unlike either of those two shows? Genndy is still at the head of the project and it's literally just a ten episode conclusion to the series.

Wait Blood? not oil or alien slime, but blood?

Fuck off faggot Genndy is there and the art look amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=-fVDGu82FeQ

FUCK YOU
MY HYPE WILL NOT DIE

Futurama had the same crew come back, too.

>blood
Neato burrito

Sleep tight Aku

B-but Jack can't bleed, he's invincible!

Guys, I just had the craziest thought here.

What if the show was never really cancelled?

What if they took Samurai Jack and FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE, WHERE MY EVIL IS LAW

Jack was never invincible, he was just on CN.

my first thought as well.

is he going full punished snake

Malaaaaaaaaaaaaisssssssssse

Futurama's problem was that it dragged on for too long and consequently got stale after returning. SJ has a set end point and isn't an episodic comedy.

I preferred his alien battle horse from the first few episodes.

Oh good, Aku is still FULL HAM.

I hope whoever they got doing his voice now will be able to chew the fat like Mako did.

I don't know why I didn't see that spoiler coming.

>MALAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIISE

I swear to god Aku's VA better say it just like that.

so we have Genndy and at least one of the two art directors (Scott Willis) returning. Anyone else? (the biggest guy on the show who I figure probably won't return is Rudish, as he's at disney)

but Aku is literally dead, WTF

HA HA HA!

FOOLISH ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD POSTER, AKU, THE SHAPE-SHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS, CANNOT BE VANQUISHED BY SOMETHING AS TRIVIAL AS THE PASSING OF TIME.

But they run on red oil

ooh new wallpaper!

Why doesn't Jack just rape Aku?

seeing Aku sleeping gives me happiness.

Because Aku already raped Jack, raping him would just be derivative.

FOOL!

It's not rape if Aku wants it. And from the comics he wanted it enough he came back for seconds.

>What if they took Samurai Jack and FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE, WHERE MY EVIL IS LAW
You are my brother of african descent, you bloody genius.

Fuckin bye bye age friendly robo deaths, hello necessary casualties of war.

I hope they dont get rid of robots entirely, machine life with the capacity to feel was really cool.

We all know the form he'd take to get it to.

So they'll have blood...
Are they adding the whole package with transitioning to Adult Swim? Language and all that?

I hope they know how to contain it.
I'd hate for them to go full edgy because they have the go ahead.
Like every fight doesn't need to go full Kill Bill and I feel Jack and Aku are too classy to cuss like sailors.

Two questions.

One, when is this mini-series starting?

And two, when it comes to the show, do we know if it's going to keep it's humor? If they go full dark, then it won't be quite the same as Samurai Jack. It was always defined by it's humor as well as it's fights.

>yfw Scotsman's minute long swearing rants

What about the Scotsman?

For question 2, see

>Aku sounds like Uka uka
fitting enough I suppose

That guy would cuss like an Admiral with kidney stones.

>adultswim.com/misc/time-rift-secrets/samurai-jack.html
Is it wrong that I want Genndy to voice Aku by himself now?

Looks like someone is gonna Jack off to this.

I anticipate quite a bit of blood plus the occasional PG swear. Mostly by characters other than Jack and Aku. Aku may say "Damn" once.

>flung him into the futre
>the futre
>futre

i've always wanted what it would look like if you replaced all the robots and oil with flesh and blood

Sans, don't you have anything better to do? Like, take care your manchild brother?

Holy fuck man

If those were fucking humans that would be the most brutal thing ever shown on TV.

FOOLISH SAMURAI! NOW I BARE THE SEED OF YOUR DESTRUCTION!

Child support payments and alimony?

Seriously though. I would be completely fine with hearing something like this in the series. Genndy can be a great VA when he wants to.
www99.zippyshare.com/v/kku4FrBr/file.html

I mean gee, in his first fight he gets completely soaked in blood/oil to the point where it terrifies the deathbots.

yeah, i usually do that when i have a boner

Actually he used to get cut up all the time in the original series. you could see red but the blood never flowed.

TTG > TT

>An ancient Evil goes back to sleep

One step closer..

Hrm. That beard reminds me of something...

Like a dream...

>tfw I missed Samurai Jack's preview
WHAT'S THE POINT OF BEING IN ANNECY IF I MISS THE INTERESTING STUFF
JUST END MY LIFE FAMALAM

youtube.com/watch?v=dvNzuj79jRM

VA CREVER AKU
FIRST THE SHITTY WEATHER CANCELS OPEN-AIR MOVIES, NOW I LEARN THAT THE SNEAK PEEK WAS YESTERDAY
ONLY A SHAPE-SHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS COULD BE SO EVIL AND PETTY
;_;

Rest in peace, Mako.

I don't know why, but the second I read Full Ham, I couldn't help but think they should get Bruce Campbell to voice him. And Bruce sounds nothing like the old VA, but. lol

>goes to annecy
>doesn't wait 5-6 hours on the Samurai Jack preview line

Just leave this aku-infested world and die already.

That got me thinking, I'd love an episode where Jack teams up with a hammy roguish hero voiced by Bruce Campbell, inspired by some of his roles like Autolycus, Brisco County Jr, Jack Stiles, and of course Ash Williams.

Of course the Daring Dragoon would make an appearance .

Probably gonna use his understudy. Who has voiced Aku before and took over Iroh

Joke's on you I live in Annecy

Proof

BALLS
DEEP
SAMURAI

Long ago in a distant land
I, Aku, Sleep master of naptime
enjoyed an unbelievable snoozing
But a foolish samurai wielding a glass of water
stepped forward to oppose me
Before I woke up, he plunged my hand into the glass and I wet my sheets, and he took many pictures.
Now the fool seeks to upload the photos and undo the image that is Aku!

So are they going to use the original audio or record the new guy?

Do we know who's voicing Aku?

Aku plz go and stay go

"Oi ye fookin lilly livered pansied twat, ye be dancing with the alpha cock now sonny Jim, when I'm done with ye, ye arsehole going ta look like the inside of a shit filled shanty covered in me milky peat and ye wont be able ta pass wind tween ye cheeks. I'm a god damn machine that's been trained ta fuck ye mouth, and ye be gobbling on me right and me left nut, Shamus and O Doolihan for o'er a fortnight. Din't get me started on that weasly little thing ye call a cock, wee thing can't even bend more than an inch, are ye really thinking yeself a man with that pathetic thing?

This continues for 5 minutes straight.

I would love every second of it.

indeed a fate worst than death

>implying he didnt just waste a dozen men and got splattered by their blood

>blood
I'm slightly disappointed

I wish Annecy was a big worldwide event for animation.

>Manly Man !!Uaeh3DIuioc
now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time

>it's literally just a ten episode conclusion to the series.
You f'shizzle? Only ten episodes?

Still boggles my mind these guys use Intuos and not Cintiqs for their work. Even a 13HD is just under $1 which I'm sure these guys could afford.

>Lulu
>sweet thing
Arguably one of the best episodes. Would've been fucking noir-tier if they could've used an organic individual, maybe some alien for the next noir episode.

Well, there was no chance they were going to keep the background paintings non-digital, but I'm still a little bit disappointed. They seem to have Willis on the job though, so it's still gonna look awesome

I'd rather have 10 high quality episodes concluding the series than them running it into the ground, riding on the name.

Mostly, I come here to post/talk about Steven Universe and Ruby Gloom stuff, but I haven't been feeling very motivated in terms of artistry. Really kinda saddening, I like to come and bullshit here at least once in awhile, but I like to be a showoff more.

Last time I drew Samurai Jack, though? Fuck, that was... '05, I think. I had a little cousin who was a huge fan of the show, so I did a picture for his birthday.

hey,ed edd n eddy had a nice conclusion for the series
so i prefer a nice ending to being cancelled mid season