Gym, still fat

>gym, still fat

I don't believe you

>You will never have a fat-tittied, dusky-skinned autistic girlfriend.

Why even live?

She's bulking.

Maybe she's one of those morons who just sit around with their friends pretending they do something, and making the actual gym-goers' lives miserable.

>gym, otherwise be even fatter

Christ, how did jeph manage to worsen his art?

If you've been to a gym yourself, you've probably seen her type. They sit on the stationary bike, kick their legs up and move their arms slowly back and forth while watching the Kardashians.

Then go home and eat an entire pie by themselves because they worked out and "earned a treat".

Plenty of fat women "go to the gym". Actually exercising is another thing entirely.
>"It's not my fault I'm fat, I go to the gym everyday"
>turn up to gym
>get changed
>walk on treadmill for 5 minutes
>rest period and gossip on the phone for 15 minutes
>"yeah, I'm at the gym right now, working out is so important to me"
>5 more minutes on treadmill
>call out all those meatheads on the free weights as problematic (who can lift more than 50lbs without roids?)
>shower and change (shower oppional)
>"whew, after a workout like that I deserve a treat"
>get icecream on the way home and some pizza for a morning snack before work

fatties gotta start somewhere.

Those people do exist yes, but personally they aren't the one's making my gym life miserable.
Those are douchebags who hog the chin-up/dip assist machine: as a place to set their water bottle, they hang around it staring in the mirror mentally jerking themselves for 5 minutes before doing like one tiny set and continuing staring at the mirror.
There's only one of those machines and some of us actually want to work off our handicaps and graduate to normal pull-up bars.
And it's not like they're actual /fit/fags or something, then they should go to one of the actual fitness clubs in town and not the planet fitness.

Well, they're the main problem, at least at our gym. Usually middle-aged women, just slothing around, holding the machines hostage and getting all up and arms if you DARE to if you could use the machine they've been sitting on for the last hour or so.

Holy shit, is this the girl that worked at the other coffee shop? Does this mean we get to see more delicious brown Dora and Faye

Wow, that "friend" is a fucking cunt.

>gym, still fat
It's not complicated. She just eats more.

There's also the very obvious option that losing weight takes fucking time. You dont go for a month and drop 50lbs guys. Buncha skinnyfats in here.

I guess that's why Brun had the harpoon.

I considered that option, but then disregarded it as unlikely.

Kek but Brown's kind of fat herself.

Yeah, but at least she's cute.

>hurr exercise is magical and will eliminate all fat as soon as you do it regularly regardless of how much you eat
Are you a fucking idiot? Gym and exercise etc are of course good for your health, and they do burn SOME calories, but it's extremely easy to just eat so much or so calorie-rich foods you end up being fat anyway. If I remember correctly you'd need to run for 2 hours to burn off a bar of chocolate or something like that - so if you have a habit of eating donuts on coffeebreaks and munching on chocolate or ice cream as you watch movies or tv or if you like going for beers in the week-ends a lot, it's very easy to do 5 hours of gym a week and still eat more than you burn and end up fat.

An example is my aunt. She does sports relatively much, goes to at least 2 or 3 different kinds of group exercise things, zumba and salsa or whatever, takes really long walks with the dogs, in the wintertime she skis cross-country 10 - 15 km like every day. She and her husband (who's a lanky twig) both like sports. However, she's still fat because she enjoys cooking, enjoys baking, enjoys eating good, rich food and also enjoys drinking wine, so the calorie intake is so high despite the sports she's still fat. In decent shape but fat.

she's a fat black woman. it's in her genes to be fat. you can't change destiny.

Also what is up with jeph and his ear gauge fetish? he should just hurry up and fuck an earlobe, so we don't have to deal with his sexual repressive needs in his comic.

>going to the gym makes you skinny

ask anyone who goes to the gym and is actually fit and they'll tell you its because of their diet. If this girl eats fat shes gonna stay fat, simple. And she wakes up at 4 to bake.

>that feel when you've stopped reading long enough ago that don't recognize any characters

No regrets, friends. No regrets.

Oh look. Another lesbian.

So original.

She's a baker. If I was around delicious, freshly-baked pastries or bread all day, I would weigh 500 lbs.

> Everyone is a lesbian, bi, trans, or worse: The comic
Is this how the machine god plans to eliminate humanity? It twists everyone's sexuality until the population goes full Japan and the next generation simply disappears?